Windows 10: Pc freeze, no bsod, dram led on

Discus and support Pc freeze, no bsod, dram led on in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; 3 days ago I got the pc components pc specs, i assembled the pc and everything worked fine for 48 hours. Now the pc, even without loads, freeze and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by matteo di foggia, Jun 7, 2022.

1. Pc freeze, no bsod, dram led on

3 days ago I got the pc components pc specs, i assembled the pc and everything worked fine for 48 hours. Now the pc, even without loads, freeze and does not bsod, I have to turn it off from the button on the case and when restart, the yellow led on dram lights up. To solve I have to turn off the pc from the button on the case, turn off the psu, remove the power cable and unplug and re-insert the ram, now the pc post in safe mode, I have to enter the bios, exit and at this point it starts without any more problems until the next crash. Looking at the event log every time the thing happens the

:)

matteo di foggia, Jun 7, 2022
  2. NetSurfer Win User

BSOD and freezing

Yesterday I started up my laptop from hibernating and it freezes, after restarting several times I get a BSOD which freezed on the BSOD one time.
    After restarting again the laptop freezed at the Welcome screen.
    I have had the freezing before, it was gone for about 2 months.
    I did not install any new hardware.
    Now it seems to run fine again.

But what is causing the freezing and the BSOD?
    I bought this laptop last January.

NetSurfer, Jun 7, 2022
  3. barnieang Win User
    barnieang, Jun 7, 2022
  4. airbud7 Win User

Pc freeze, no bsod, dram led on

New Homebuild freezing and BSOD

So you are saying a PSU can never cause a computer to Freeze/BSOD...???

airbud7, Jun 7, 2022
Thema:

Pc freeze, no bsod, dram led on

1. Pc freeze, no bsod, dram led on - Similar Threads - freeze bsod dram

2. PC freezes, BSOD WIN11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC freezes, BSOD WIN11: Hi, so using my PC, I am experiencing freezes/lockups on boot, and when opening a certain program installed on my computer not all of them but a good amount. I recently installed a fresh Windows copy. Did plenty reinstalls the issue seems to persist and not go away. Yesterday...
  3. PC freezes constantly, no BSOD.

PC freezes constantly, no BSOD.: I've dealt with these issues for quite some time. Resetting Windows 11 did not work, along with reinstalling all drivers and software, updating Windows 11, removing VPNs and antivirus software, running SFC scans and chkdsk, updating the BIOS, etc. It happens quite randomly,...
  4. Pc freeze, no bsod, dram led on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc freeze, no bsod, dram led on: 3 days ago I got the pc components pc specs, i assembled the pc and everything worked fine for 48 hours. Now the pc, even without loads, freeze and does not bsod, I have to turn it off from the button on the case and when restart, the yellow led on dram lights up. To solve I...
  5. Pc freeze, no bsod, dram led on

Pc freeze, no bsod, dram led on: 3 days ago I got the pc components pc specs, i assembled the pc and everything worked fine for 48 hours. Now the pc, even without loads, freeze and does not bsod, I have to turn it off from the button on the case and when restart, the yellow led on dram lights up. To solve I...
  6. New Gaming PC DRAM Problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New Gaming PC DRAM Problems: I recently built my new gaming pc, using ryzen 5 3600, ASRock B550 Pro 4 motherboard and two sticks of crucial 3600mhz memory. Now, everything works fine when i select the auto dram speed in the bios, and my pc boots into windows like normal. When i select the XMP profile to...
  7. BSoD / Freezing PC with Buzz

BSoD / Freezing PC with Buzz: Hello! I have a brand new PC and had some system crashes so reinstalled windows and thought it worked but a day after my PC froze and made a buzzing noise and then a few hours later I got the dreadful BSoD PC Specs: i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz RAM 64,0 GB NVIDIA GeForce RTX...
  8. PC Inconsistent freezing and BSOD

PC Inconsistent freezing and BSOD: I've had inconsistent freezing on my PC. The system will lock up at random with buzzing audio for several minutes before eventually rebooting. The issue seems to occur every few weeks then there will be a day or two with several freezes. I have : -Reset Bios to default...
  9. PC Not Booting DRAM Flashing on Motherboard

PC Not Booting DRAM Flashing on Motherboard: A couple of days ago I performed a scan and clean on my computer with the software I had downloaded. I had used it multiple times with no issues just to make sure all of my drivers were updated and there were no useless files on my computer to keep more free storage. The...
  10. Regular system freeze with HD LED stuck ON

in Windows 10 Support
    Regular system freeze with HD LED stuck ON: Hello, i never had that on 7; since i'm on 10, and that's for all units, the system freeze very often. First i thought it's cause of WinDefender but nothing changed after turning it off.. I have no idea what's causing this, do you? I use TeraCopy and transfers are utterly...