Windows 10: PC freeze using bt xbox controler and bt earplugs

Discus and support PC freeze using bt xbox controler and bt earplugs in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've tried all different fixes I've found such as the drivers, energy management, removing one windows update, yet whenever I connect both the xbox1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JustProPT, Sep 28, 2020.

1. PC freeze using bt xbox controler and bt earplugs

I've tried all different fixes I've found such as the drivers, energy management, removing one windows update, yet whenever I connect both the xbox1 controler and the earplug it starts beeping and mouse stops working, goes back to normal only with a hard reboot since the computer doesn't shut down otherwise. Please I've searched for one week, now I've decided to do a thread myself...

submitted by /u/JustProPT
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JustProPT, Sep 28, 2020
  2. Xaser04 Win User

Microsoft to Deliver BT Vision Content via Xbox 360

I have BT broadband and two 360's. My internet connection costs me roughly £10 a month on top of my normal phone bill (also BT).

Despite being on the cheapest BT package I have never had issues with bandwidth limitation. Speed is ok and online gaming is fine (on any of my consoles and the pc)

So remind me what was the point of your post again?

Xaser04, Sep 28, 2020
  3. Microsoft to Deliver BT Vision Content via Xbox 360

Microsoft Corp. and telecommunications leader BT announced they are bringing together the next-generation TV service BT Vision with Microsoft’s Xbox 360 games and entertainment system. All BT broadband customers will have the unique opportunity to receive the best in high-definition gaming, television and movies through an Xbox 360 console, in a powerful, all-in-one entertainment experience. BT Vision, which is powered by the Microsoft Mediaroom Internet Protocol TV (IPTV) platform, plans to make this first-of-its-kind device and service offering available to customers in the middle of 2008. The announcement was made during the keynote address by Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates and Microsoft President Robbie Bach of the Entertainment & Devices Division at 2008 International CES on Jan. 6.

The groundbreaking partnership will enable any BT Broadband customer to use an Xbox 360 console to access the BT Vision service and its extensive library of on-demand content, giving instant access to hundreds of movies and thousands of hours of sporting events, television programming, music videos and other digital content, such as BT Vision Sport’s 242 “near-live” FA Premier League football matches.

BT Vision customers with an Xbox 360 console will gain the option of accessing BT Vision from either the Xbox 360 console or a set-top-box. The service will be available to existing and future Xbox 360 console owners.

BT Vision on Xbox will combine the richness of the Microsoft Mediaroom-enabled TV service with the benefits of next-generation gaming, as well as unique new capabilities that the integrated solution brings. Xbox LIVE, the largest online social network in the living room, will be seamlessly integrated into the experience, providing consumers with a wide range of community-based features, such as voice chat, sending and receiving text and voice messages, and accessing Xbox LIVE Marketplace, all while watching TV. For example, while a TV viewer is enjoying his favorite football game, he can receive a message from a friend inviting him to join a voice chat, or they could play a game of their own with EA SPORTS™ “FIFA Soccer.”

“We are pleased to partner with Microsoft to deliver a truly compelling connected entertainment experience to our customers,” said Dan Marks, CEO of BT Vision. “For the first time consumers in the U.K. will be able to experience the advantages of an advanced TV service together with the benefits of next-generation gaming. Our aim is to provide BT Vision on multiple platforms — giving customers greater convenience, control and flexibility over what they watch, when they watch and how they watch TV. It also means that we are able to potentially expand our BT Vision customer base by tapping into the popularity of Xbox 360.”

“This is an exciting moment in home entertainment,” said Enrique Rodriguez, corporate vice president of the Connected Television Division at Microsoft. “Last year at CES, we announced Xbox 360 on Microsoft Mediaroom as a powerful platform capable of enabling new entertainment experiences for consumers, and we are pleased to team with BT to bring this service to market. Together we are enabling BT Vision customers to be the first in the world to enjoy this next-generation TV and gaming entertainment experience.”

Source: Microsoft

Jimmy 2004, Sep 28, 2020
  4. MilkyWay Win User

PC freeze using bt xbox controler and bt earplugs

Microsoft to Deliver BT Vision Content via Xbox 360

damn if only bt had an afordable and realiable broadband and phone service, lol id like to see how many bt phone and braodband owner s have a xbox 360

this would be good if it was just for any xbox user not just bt ones

oh well sounds like a good ised but wont pan out that way

we dont get a lot of bandwidth coz it comes with a price and depends where you live in the uk aswell

MilkyWay, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

PC freeze using bt xbox controler and bt earplugs

1. PC freeze using bt xbox controler and bt earplugs - Similar Threads - freeze using xbox

2. Xbox Elite 2 controller showing as Xbox Wireless Controller on BT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Elite 2 controller showing as Xbox Wireless Controller on BT: Bought an Xbox Elite 2 controller last week, connected it to my PC via bluetooth and started gaming. Realized I wanted to move the X and A buttons on the paddles so I plugged it in to my computer and was prompted for an update. Sure. I updated the controller, re-assigned my...
  3. Xbox Elite 2 controller showing as Xbox Wireless Controller on BT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Elite 2 controller showing as Xbox Wireless Controller on BT: Bought an Xbox Elite 2 controller last week, connected it to my PC via bluetooth and started gaming. Realized I wanted to move the X and A buttons on the paddles so I plugged it in to my computer and was prompted for an update. Sure. I updated the controller, re-assigned my...
  4. Xbox Elite 2 controller showing as Xbox Wireless Controller on BT

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. IGFX and bt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IGFX and bt: Do i need these or just delete them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/igfx-and-bt/df0cfc96-37b4-46fc-bb3b-2577eec6f867
  6. IGFX and bt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IGFX and bt: Do i need these or just delete them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/igfx-and-bt/df0cfc96-37b4-46fc-bb3b-2577eec6f867
  7. IGFX and bt

8. XBOX ONE S controller BT

XBOX ONE S controller BT: Hello, i have a Xbox one s controller with bluetooth and have a problem with it... i pair it to a 4.0 dongle i have and it keeps paired but 30m/1hour later it starts to lagg alot and sometimes disconnects. i'have updated the controller sofware from microsoft tools....
  9. $windows.~bt

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    $windows.~bt: I assume that Windows created this which appears to contain a version of Windows 10. Why has it been left after the upgrade? Can it be safely removed? 32693
  10. $windows.~bt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    $windows.~bt: With an upgrade from Win 7 to 10, a folder with the Thread title appeared at the top of my C drive folder. In that folder were the following sub folders: Boot, EFI, New OS, Sources, Store & Work. The two I am really interested in are the Boot and EFI folders. Just wondering...