Windows 10: pc freeze when i try to install a program

Discus and support pc freeze when i try to install a program in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My pc freeze when i try to install icmarketssc5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FernandoMunguambe, Jan 10, 2020.

1. pc freeze when i try to install a program

My pc freeze when i try to install icmarketssc5

:)

FernandoMunguambe, Jan 10, 2020
  2. wt_lesny Win User

Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

had the same problem, freezes and long installation including each step loading, in my case a bios update helped.

wt_lesny, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Josef Bri Win User
    Windows Creator Update Freezes Some Programs when typing

Thanks for the reply. Since the Creator's Update is giving you some issues, we suggest reverting back to the previous update. Here are the steps:

• Open Settings window.
    • Click Update and Security, then Recovery.
    • Select Get Started, under Go back section.

Once done, it will restart your PC. After the restart, please do check if you'll still experience freeze moments on any programs you are working on.

We're looking forward to your response.

Josef Bri, Jan 10, 2020
  4. heartog Win User

pc freeze when i try to install a program

PC Freezes for 1-2 seconds when launching certain programs

The PC would freeze for a few seconds when I open certain programs the first time after waking the PC from sleep. It would not freeze if I open the program again after the first time, until I sleep the PC again. Programs that would freeze are e.g. MPC, Potplayer, etc.

System specs in profile

Tried:
    -Clean Windows 10 install, twice
    -Newest drivers
    -New Monitor, New TV

Any Suggestions? Thanks!

heartog, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

pc freeze when i try to install a program

1. pc freeze when i try to install a program - Similar Threads - freeze try install

2. Program Freezes When Trying to Print

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program Freezes When Trying to Print: The problem started when we would try to print a document, it would freeze/lock up the program we were using. Eventually I figured out that if I stopped or restarted the printer spooler service the programs would unfreeze. One trip to Microcenter for a full diagnostic. $300,...
  3. Program Freezes When Trying to Print

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program Freezes When Trying to Print: The problem started when we would try to print a document, it would freeze/lock up the program we were using. Eventually I figured out that if I stopped or restarted the printer spooler service the programs would unfreeze. One trip to Microcenter for a full diagnostic. $300,...
  4. When trying to install certain programs....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When trying to install certain programs....: After downloading programs from the Microsoft store, I get an error message when trying to install said program "such n such has stopped working, Windows is checking for a solution the problem after checking/searching A problem causes the program to stop working correctly....
  5. When trying to install certain programs....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When trying to install certain programs....: After downloading programs from the Microsoft store, I get an error message when trying to install said program "such n such has stopped working, Windows is checking for a solution the problem after checking/searching A problem causes the program to stop working correctly....
  6. pc freezes when i try to reset the network driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc freezes when i try to reset the network driver: my wifi connection frequently breaks. While internet, my laptop does not receive internet and says no internet. I tried various ways to resolve it by troubleshooting network, resetting network, adapter reinstall, restart, etc. but all gave me a failure. also, one thing was...
  7. Newly build pc keeps freezing when trying to install windows.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Newly build pc keeps freezing when trying to install windows.: I build a new pc, everything is well in the bios, but when I try to install windows, it freezes, or restarts and then freezes. Sometimes it can fully install windows, but then when it restarts in order to boot from the ssd, it freezes. Sometimes it freezes in the windows...
  8. PC freezes when trying to install Windows 10

PC freezes when trying to install Windows 10: I put Windows Media Creation tool on my USB and made my PC boot up using that. It froze on the Windows loading animation on my BIOS splash screen. I'm trying to re-install Windows after I discovered that my SSD may of stopped working, so I took it out and my hard drive (which...
  9. My computer freezes when I try to install something

My computer freezes when I try to install something: So, basicly, today I wanted to update my game called Fortnite, and when it was installing, i was just watching some YouTube, and then all of a sudden, my computer froze, and all I could do is move my mouse... Nothing was responding, Ctrl+Alt+Del didn't work ect.. So I...
  10. Constant freeze when log-in, or when trying to install a program.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Constant freeze when log-in, or when trying to install a program.: After I upgraded my laptop to Windows 10, I moved on to do a clean install of that OS. But what I noticed was that after I installed a few drivers, (Intel HD Graphics + nVidia + Chipset, maybe I wasn't installing enough?) after log-in the laptop seem to freeze and takes a...