Windows 10: Pc freezed randomly when playing game mostly then restarts

Discus and support Pc freezed randomly when playing game mostly then restarts in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I recently came accross a problem with my pc, it's a custom build and everything was fine until about a month ago, my pc would restart when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BreakII, Mar 24, 2021.

1. BreakII Win User

Pc freezed randomly when playing game mostly then restarts

Hello,

I recently came accross a problem with my pc, it's a custom build and everything was fine until about a month ago, my pc would restart when I exited a game or it would restart when I played it. It freezes for like 10 seconds then restarts and takes forever to start up again.

For now this problem is only appearing with one game valorant, it happens when I just exit the game or when I play.

What i have done:

I made sure my graphic card wasn't overclocked I checked the ram unpluged and plugged back in.
    - Reinstalled graphic drivers

- Sfc /scannow

- Made sure no virus was on the pc

- Checking ram through the windows utility tool

I just want to know if anyone would help me troubleshot the issue so I can see what eventually causes the problem and try to fix it.

Thanks

:)

BreakII, Mar 24, 2021
  2. tenmen Win User

PC randomly freezes while gaming

Hello all,

my PC started to randomly freeze while I am playing games,without showing a BSOD,but there are minidumps from those freezings/crashings.

Here is the Vlog collector : Attachment 287858

My OS is Win 10 x64 Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.778).

Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

tenmen, Mar 24, 2021
  3. ObSo-1337 Win User
    PC randomly freezing

Hey TPU, i give you a challenge. Lately my computer has been freezing for no reason (or so i think) I have noticed that it happens mostly when im playing CounterStrikeSource and Left 4 Dead 2. Just to let you know, its not freezing that happens for a couple of seconds, its a full on, "your computer needs to be restarted" type of freezing.

64 bit windows 7
    XFX 4890 XT @900/1000
    AMD X4 II @ 3 Ghz
    4 corsair 800mhz DDR2 Ram

Any suggestions or input?

ObSo-1337, Mar 24, 2021
  4. Pc freezed randomly when playing game mostly then restarts

Minecraft freezes gaming PC

Hi,

We have here a thread Windows 10 freezes when playing games
    related to your concern. We suggest that you go through the steps provided by
    Roger Lu.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Mar 24, 2021
Thema:

Pc freezed randomly when playing game mostly then restarts

1. Pc freezed randomly when playing game mostly then restarts - Similar Threads - freezed randomly playing

2. PC randomly restarts when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly restarts when playing games: Since about early December 2023, my pc has been restarting while playing video games. I'm trying to include a save of my event viewer but it wont let me attach a file. Ive tried cleaning out and optimizing my airflow as well as reapplying thermal paste in case of a CPU...
  3. PC randomly restarts when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC randomly restarts when playing games: Since about early December 2023, my pc has been restarting while playing video games. I'm trying to include a save of my event viewer but it wont let me attach a file. Ive tried cleaning out and optimizing my airflow as well as reapplying thermal paste in case of a CPU...
  4. PC randomly restarts when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random restart when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random restart when playing games: this problem had been persist for 1 year, my pc sometime suddenly restart when playing games. tried all things including replacing the PSU but no change at all. here i present my event logs and my pc data, hope you can help....
  6. Random restart when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random restart when playing games: this problem had been persist for 1 year, my pc sometime suddenly restart when playing games. tried all things including replacing the PSU but no change at all. here i present my event logs and my pc data, hope you can help....
  7. Pc randomly freezes and when restarts

Pc randomly freezes and when restarts: Hello, I keep getting this weird freezes and crashes. Event viewer log. - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting" Guid="{ABCE23E7-DE45-4366-8631-84FA6C525952}"...
  8. PC freezes and crashes/restarts when playing games and/or browsing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC freezes and crashes/restarts when playing games and/or browsing: Hi guys, I really need some help here. I have searched for days and tried every possible solution online and still nothing works. My PC is brand new, I just installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 Pro and after installing the video drivers for my Nvidia 1080TI (doesn't matter...
  9. 0x000000D1 & 0X1000007f, Freezes or restarts "randomly" gaming mostly

0x000000D1 & 0X1000007f, Freezes or restarts "randomly" gaming mostly: I have seen so many of these threads and dislike to create another, suppose it's time for my own dump though. The following is a copy of my notes that I've tried to clean up a bit for this thread. Checked for windows updates due to RQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error....
  10. Random crashes/freezes when playing games

Random crashes/freezes when playing games: Hello, about a year ago i had problems on my PC where sometimes during playing games i would get a vertically black and white striped screen and the computer would restart (it happened when playing high requirement games mostly) . That has not happened in a long time but...