Windows 10: PC freezes about half-hour after startup

Discus and support PC freezes about half-hour after startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good afternoon. Yesterday my windows 10 pc start freezing after I play on it half hour. I was playing an offline game and that happened. It also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bernardomoreira, Feb 27, 2020.

1. PC freezes about half-hour after startup

Good afternoon.

Yesterday my windows 10 pc start freezing after I play on it half hour. I was playing an offline game and that happened.

It also happens when I was browsing on the internet. I don't install anything in the last weeks so I don't know what may be causing this.

If someone could help. Appreciate.

:)

bernardomoreira, Feb 27, 2020

2. My pc freezes after about half an hour of playing games.

Hi, a few days ago i started experiencing a problem where my pc would just freeze after playing games for about half an hour and i have no idea why! I do not remember downloading anything the days leading up to the problem occurring. When the game freezes
    i have no other choice than to hold down the button on my pc that is meant to turn it on. Before the crash occurs. (Mind you i am playing a first person shooter online game) The players on my team and the enemies team just go invisible, and only the name tags
    are visible. If im lucky i can shut the game down before it crashed, and then play for about half an hour more until the same thing happens again. Please help me solve this problem if you can. Thanks!

Moved from: Windows / Gaming on Windows 10

JesperSandberg352, Feb 27, 2020
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Feb 27, 2020
  4. PC freezes about half-hour after startup

PC Freezes

Hello,

To isolate your Windows 10 freezing issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Aside from this error, are you also getting other error codes or messages?
    • Where do you usually experience this freezing issue? Is it during startup?
    • Other troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Michelle Vil, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

PC freezes about half-hour after startup

1. PC freezes about half-hour after startup - Similar Threads - freezes half hour

2. Pc Freezes after startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc Freezes after startup: Hi my pc has been being weird lately. For a while it wouldn’t let me install the correct driver but a few days ago it finally seemed like everything was fine. Now, this morning I’ve tried to turn on my pc but as soon as I open a chrome tab it freezes and sends me to the bios...
  3. Pc Freezes after startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc Freezes after startup: Hi my pc has been being weird lately. For a while it wouldn’t let me install the correct driver but a few days ago it finally seemed like everything was fine. Now, this morning I’ve tried to turn on my pc but as soon as I open a chrome tab it freezes and sends me to the bios...
  4. PC freezes after startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes after startup: Hello, I have installed Windows 11 on my new PC, but unfortunately after 2 days my PC freezes on startup and restarts and startup in BIOS, i cant see my NVME drive. After couple of restarts i came to Windows but after 30 seconds - 1 min it freezes again. I cant post a log...
  5. PC freezes after startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC freezes after startup: Hello, I have installed Windows 11 on my new PC, but unfortunately after 2 days my PC freezes on startup and restarts and startup in BIOS, i cant see my NVME drive. After couple of restarts i came to Windows but after 30 seconds - 1 min it freezes again. I cant post a log...
  6. Computer freezes after an hour and a half of usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer freezes after an hour and a half of usage: So I have a issue of where my computer just degrades and freezes after about an hour of usage, I've only had this computer for about a few days, and I built it myself so this is pretty annoying. My short term solution was to just restart it every hour after it hits that mark...
  7. PC constantly freezes for half a second after 2-3 hours

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC constantly freezes for half a second after 2-3 hours: This suddenly happened to me 2 weeks ago. After 2-3 hours running my screen stops for a bit (0.5s) then works normally, it also distorts audio in that lagging period. This happens every 10 seconds or so. I thought it is hardware related but restarting seems to temporary fix...
  8. New downloads disappear after about a half hour post-download

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New downloads disappear after about a half hour post-download: I've been trying to download a large about 4.6 Gigabyte ZIP file. I was able to find it in the downloads folder when it was done, but after at least 30 minutes, the file goes missing and I have to re-download it. I can make a copy within that time and the copy is unaffected....
  9. Freezing and half freezing pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freezing and half freezing pc: Hello i bought a new computer a few months ago and it has worked perfectly fine untill i downloaded a driver updater. After i downloaded a driver through it, it has been freezing for a few seconds while the sound still continues, it has been freezing partially while the sound...
  10. PC keeps freezing every half hour

in Windows 10 Support
    PC keeps freezing every half hour: Hello, A few days ago I noticed that my computer kept on freezing for about a second every 20-60 minutes. After it freezes, everything goes back to normal. I noticed that in Event Viewer, since October 22nd (which is around the time when I noticed it freezing), every now and...