Windows 10: PC freezes after connected to Internet and acting so weird

Discus and support PC freezes after connected to Internet and acting so weird in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; If I had Windows Defender on while connected to internet, my PC freezes, I can't move my mouse, alt + tab, Ctrl + alt + del or even windows + Ctrl +... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Omeletta, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Omeletta Win User

PC freezes after connected to Internet and acting so weird

• If I had Windows Defender on while connected to internet, my PC freezes, I can't move my mouse, alt + tab, Ctrl + alt + del or even windows + Ctrl + shift + B doesn't work, it just freezes.
    • For almost a week, I had to race to turn off the internet before it connects or Windows Defender started, 1 out of 2 must be disabled.
    • I tried to turn off Windows Defender in Edit Group Policy but it gets stuck on getting info something... And when I turn my Wifi back on, it freezes.
    • So frustrating, I formatted and reinstalled Windows 10, my PC froze on setup after connected to the Internet for like 5 seconds. No matter what I tried, I can't fix this, I'm so desperate right now.

My system in case you need:
    B450m pro4f
    R5 2600
    Samsung 970 evo+ 500gb
    Wifi adapter: Intel AC7260

Windows 10 2004 this happened back when I was at 1909 so I don't think its Windows' issue

16gb 2x8 Corsair vengeance rgb
    I plug quite alot of usb devices on the back panel
    The whole thing started since I opened my case while the PC was running to help my friend on cable managing so I think the Chassis model would make some use too : Xigmatek Nemesis Black.
    Thank you and have a nice weekend

:)

Omeletta, Jun 28, 2020

2. Mouse acting weird

After a Windows update my mouse on my HP laptop is acting weird, is very laggy sometimes. It even freezes sometimes.

I've tried almost every method that the experts posted on this forum and I still have the issue.

AaronBrowning, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Bhoomi_D Win User
    WhatsApp acting weird on my 640 XL!!

My Microsoft 640XL phone is acting weird! screen freezes multiple times in a day.... and Whatsapp starts acting weird- like sometimes it doesn`t allow me to make a call and at other times I don`t receive messages for hours (when internet is working perfectly
    on my phone in all other apps!).. I have reinstalled the app multiple times, but the problem still exists!

Bhoomi_D, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Senarium Win User

Weird BSOD problem

Hi Everyone,

I have a weird BSOD problem which I cannot solve for a while(it persists still after upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7)

The main strange thing about this is that I get BSOD only after cold boot.
    So it acts like this:

1. start PC.
    2. Get to Windows Logo Screen
    3. BSOD
    4. Restart
    5. Get to menu where I can try to repair or Start NormallyIf I Choose Repair, it will fail to repair and will try to restoreIf I Choose Start Normally, it will start OK, no BSOD, can work normally, games, browse internet, everything is normal.6. Shutdown PC
    7. Next time when I start is all over again i.e. Go to Step 1

I have this problem for a while, so what I tried:
    1. Another Windows 7
    2. Another HDD
    3. Only HDD connected
    4. Changed RAM
    5. Tried with built in GPU
    6. Upgraded to Windows 10

Result is the same as above every time.

Please suggest what could be the cause.
    Logs collected with DM_Log_Collector, attached.

Thank you

PS. This thread is a continuation of this one: Frequent multiple errors BSOD. Solved - Windows 7 Help Forums the only thing changed is Windows 10 now. instead of Windows 7. If that helps somehow.

Senarium, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

1. PC freezes after connected to Internet and acting so weird - Similar Threads - freezes connected Internet

2. Why is my Internet acting weird???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my Internet acting weird???: Hi. I have a Windows 11 PC and, within the past week or so, the internet has been acting awful. Sometimes when you boot it up, it works fine! No issues at all, perfect connection for however long I use it. But, other times when I boot it up, the Internet just refuses to work...
  3. Why is my Internet acting weird???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my Internet acting weird???: Hi. I have a Windows 11 PC and, within the past week or so, the internet has been acting awful. Sometimes when you boot it up, it works fine! No issues at all, perfect connection for however long I use it. But, other times when I boot it up, the Internet just refuses to work...
  4. My PC is acting weird

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My PC is acting weird: My PC keeps doing weird things such as saying my system is locked and saying that my PC is controlled by an organization please excuse that I have written so little or spelling mistakes but I'm having to write this in a rush before it starts doing weird things again....
  5. PC acting weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC acting weird: Pc acting weirdMost of the time my pc works flawless but without any warning it start to act super weird and always the same things.Mousewheel stops workingSome buttons don’t work - W or D for exampleChrome tries to open a new window instead of the normal process or just a...
  6. PC acting weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC acting weird: Pc acting weirdMost of the time my pc works flawless but without any warning it start to act super weird and always the same things.Mousewheel stops workingSome buttons don’t work - W or D for exampleChrome tries to open a new window instead of the normal process or just a...
  7. PC acting weird

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows PC Acting Weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows PC Acting Weird: Hello! I hope you are having a nice day.My Windows PC has been said as per my router to have connected to some malicious website about an hour in the future, that makes 0 sense and I'm wondering what it is.It came from this PC, and there is an unknown Linux device on my...
  9. MY PC IS ACTING WEIRD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MY PC IS ACTING WEIRD: so i tried downloading a game from web and got a virus and now my pc is acting weird like csnt update and cant turn on windows insider proggrame someone pls tell me what to do and if its bad!...
  10. PC acting weird after november's update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC acting weird after november's update: Hello guys, i am new here so i will try to be on point as possible. *Smile After the big update of this month (November 2015) my computer is acting strange. When i try to play any game, my FPS is fine, but after a couple of minutes the fps drop half and because of...