Windows 10: PC freezes after few minutes when logging in

Discus and support PC freezes after few minutes when logging in in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This issue persists in everything and every method I try I can still move my mouse but I cant interact with anything Sometimes a windows is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SkylerAnderson, Jul 5, 2018.

1. PC freezes after few minutes when logging in

This issue persists in everything and every method I try

I can still move my mouse but I cant interact with anything
    Sometimes a windows is not responding error would pop up, I cant interact with that

I have tried pretty much almost everything

I tried booting in safe mode

Running anti Malware
    Reinstalling windows 10 ( didnt work)
    Resetting the PC in the advanced troubleshooting didnt work ( froze at 10%)

I tried Reinstalling windows from a USB drive but a "error loading operating system" appeared
    this also appears sometimes when restarting

:)

SkylerAnderson, Jul 5, 2018
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

Windows 10 freezing at log in

Hello Frank,

A failed update or one-time startup process can sometimes cause stopping, freezing, or reboot-loop issues during the login process. To isolate the issue, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Do you have a USB device attached? If yes, can you remove the device and log in again.
    • Have you tried turning off the WiFi feature in your laptop before logging in?
    • How about running a Startup Repair in your Windows 10 laptop? (Boot to Advanced Startup Options>Click on Troubleshoot> Click on Advanced options> Click on Startup Repair)
    • Aside from the above steps, what other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Jul 5, 2018
  3. Desktop freeze after log in

Hi Keith,

In order for us to find out what causes your desktop to freeze after logging in, we would like to gather more information:

• Did you make any recent changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • When the computer freezes, do you get an error message?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Jul 5, 2018
  4. PC freezes after few minutes when logging in

Borderlands freezes and thaws

I'm positive the steps I took above fixed it. I went through 10 rounds in the underdome (well over an hour of gameplay) without a single freeze. Previously, I couldn't play 15 minutes without at least one freeze.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

PC freezes after few minutes when logging in

1. PC freezes after few minutes when logging in - Similar Threads - freezes few minutes

2. PC Completely freezes after a few minutes of gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Completely freezes after a few minutes of gaming: Everything was normal before, but yesterday, from the first attempt to play, after a few minutes, windows just crashes, the screen goes black, and the sound glitches out.Tried a few games, every one of them ends up in the same situation, my screen just goes black and the...
  3. PC Completely freezes after a few minutes of gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Completely freezes after a few minutes of gaming: Everything was normal before, but yesterday, from the first attempt to play, after a few minutes, windows just crashes, the screen goes black, and the sound glitches out.Tried a few games, every one of them ends up in the same situation, my screen just goes black and the...
  4. PC freeze after few minutes of usage

PC freeze after few minutes of usage: Hello.i want to find a solution about my crashing PC, i wonder if someone can help me.so at first i use my computer normally, but then it starts freezing, i can't click anything, can't do Ctrl + Alt + Del, after a while it shows the blue screen of death with various code,...
  5. PC freeze after few minutes of usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freeze after few minutes of usage: Hello.i want to find a solution about my crashing PC, i wonder if someone can help me.so at first i use my computer normally, but then it starts freezing, i can't click anything, can't do Ctrl + Alt + Del, after a while it shows the blue screen of death with various code,...
  6. PC freeze after few minutes of usage

7. PC freeze after few minutes of usage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Pc freezes after a few minutes

Pc freezes after a few minutes: Ive had my pc for a few years but the most recent upgrade was December of 2022. Ive had problems with the pc not booting in may, but that was solved by turning off c-state in bios. For the past week my pc has been freezeing on idle and the only way to fix it was a hard...
  9. Pc freezes after a few minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc freezes after a few minutes: Ive had my pc for a few years but the most recent upgrade was December of 2022. Ive had problems with the pc not booting in may, but that was solved by turning off c-state in bios. For the past week my pc has been freezeing on idle and the only way to fix it was a hard...
  10. Pc freezes after a few minutes