Windows 10: pc freezes after gaming for a specific ammount of time?

Discus and support pc freezes after gaming for a specific ammount of time? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; whenever i play a game, and only when i play a game, itll at some point freeze my whole pc, and i have to restart. i think maybe my cpu is overheating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Aiden Kuykendall, Oct 12, 2023.

1. pc freezes after gaming for a specific ammount of time?

whenever i play a game, and only when i play a game, itll at some point freeze my whole pc, and i have to restart. i think maybe my cpu is overheating but i need advice on where to start.

:)

Aiden Kuykendall, Oct 12, 2023

2. pc freezes after gaming for a specific ammount of time?

whenever i play a game, and only when i play a game, itll at some point freeze my whole pc, and i have to restart. i think maybe my cpu is overheating but i need advice on where to start.

Aiden Kuykendall, Oct 13, 2023
  3. Minecraft freezes gaming PC

Hi,

We have here a thread Windows 10 freezes when playing games
    related to your concern. We suggest that you go through the steps provided by
    Roger Lu.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Oct 13, 2023
Thema:

pc freezes after gaming for a specific ammount of time?

1. pc freezes after gaming for a specific ammount of time? - Similar Threads - freezes gaming specific

2. pc freezes after gaming for a specific ammount of time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc freezes after gaming for a specific ammount of time?: whenever i play a game, and only when i play a game, itll at some point freeze my whole pc, and i have to restart. i think maybe my cpu is overheating but i need advice on where to start....
  3. pc freezes after gaming for a specific ammount of time?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc freezes after gaming for a specific ammount of time?: whenever i play a game, and only when i play a game, itll at some point freeze my whole pc, and i have to restart. i think maybe my cpu is overheating but i need advice on where to start....
  4. PC GAMES FREEZE EVERY TIME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC GAMES FREEZE EVERY TIME: Hello everyone, I have a PC that has been giving me problems with any game for several months. After a variable amount of time, ranging from 20 minutes to an hour of gameplay, the game freezes, and sometimes horrible glitches appear all over the screen unfortunately, I don't...
  5. PC GAMES FREEZE EVERY TIME

PC GAMES FREEZE EVERY TIME: Hello everyone, I have a PC that has been giving me problems with any game for several months. After a variable amount of time, ranging from 20 minutes to an hour of gameplay, the game freezes, and sometimes horrible glitches appear all over the screen unfortunately, I don't...
  6. PC GAMES FREEZE EVERY TIME

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. PC freezing after closing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezing after closing game: A few minutes after closing a game dead by daylight both monitors will go black, the sound will continue playing for a minute or so and the PC has to be hard reset with the power button. I have tried updating Nvidia drivers to the most recent version.Specs:i7-8700kRTX 208016...
  8. PC freezing after closing game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC freezing after closing game: A few minutes after closing a game dead by daylight both monitors will go black, the sound will continue playing for a minute or so and the PC has to be hard reset with the power button. I have tried updating Nvidia drivers to the most recent version.Specs:i7-8700kRTX 208016...
  9. Pc freezing after closing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc freezing after closing games: My pc crashes/freezes after closing games. Sometimes very soon after sometimes 10 minutes later and sometimes never. The crashes/freezes come in a few forms. Most often the screen will freeze and the system is unresponsive, sound stops etc. Sometimes the screen will turn...
  10. Pc freezing after closing games

Pc freezing after closing games: My pc crashes/freezes after closing games. Sometimes very soon after sometimes 10 minutes later and sometimes never. The crashes/freezes come in a few forms. Most often the screen will freeze and the system is unresponsive, sound stops etc. Sometimes the screen will turn...