Windows 10: Pc freezes after left idle some time

Discus and support Pc freezes after left idle some time in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My pc freezes i can't do nothing but restart after left idle some minutes. I tried some power options didn't work. And i also tried memory ram... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GioriciBogdan, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Pc freezes after left idle some time

My pc freezes i can't do nothing but restart after left idle some minutes.
    I tried some power options didn't work.
    And i also tried memory ram checking, disk defrag, ccleaner and other stuff.
    Can someone help me please?
    specs:
    i5 3470 3.2gHz
    8gb ram
    rx 550
    500gb HDD
    450W psu

:)

GioriciBogdan, Mar 27, 2020

2. pc freezes when left idle

The pc freezes when left idle. Even the mouse wouldn't move. Looked at event viewer, nothing looks abnormal in it. It's definitely not hard drive because I recently replaced it with a new one. Does anyone have a solution to this?

mayank deshpande, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Windows freezes when left idle

Hi. I just wanna ask why does my laptop freezes when i left it idle? It's just randomly freezes and restart then when i left it untouch it's frozen again. Imusing windows 10 1709

DanelDaveBarbuco, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Jonas Flo Win User

Pc freezes after left idle some time

Bluetooth still on while idle

Thanks for following the steps. Now, the settings won't take effect if you are only using normal PC idle mode. Normal functionality of Bluetooth and Wi-Fi settings are to stay connected even if PC is idle. With the settings that you have created, we would
    suggest that you set your PC to automatically go to Sleep or
    Hibernate
    once idle. In this way, the settings "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" should take effect.

To set your PC to automatically go to Sleep or Hibernate when idle, please follow these steps:

• Open Control Panel, set view by: Small
      icons.
    • Look for Power Options.
    • Click on Change when the computer sleeps on the left pane.
    • Set a timer.

Please try it out. Hope it helps. If you have any other concerns, don't hesitate to come back to us.

Jonas Flo, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Pc freezes after left idle some time

1. Pc freezes after left idle some time - Similar Threads - freezes left idle

2. Random but frequent BSOD after idling for some time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random but frequent BSOD after idling for some time.: Hello, our computers in computer labs with Dell OptiPlex 7470 often run into BSODs after certain amount of idle time. Below are the common errors we see:KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERRORCRITICAL_PROCESS_DIEDSYSTEM_SERVICE_ERRORThese are domain-joined computers, running with same...
  3. Random but frequent BSOD after idling for some time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random but frequent BSOD after idling for some time.: Hello, our computers in computer labs with Dell OptiPlex 7470 often run into BSODs after certain amount of idle time. Below are the common errors we see:KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERRORCRITICAL_PROCESS_DIEDSYSTEM_SERVICE_ERRORThese are domain-joined computers, running with same...
  4. Random but frequent BSOD after idling for some time.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC freezes after being left idle for a few hours

PC freezes after being left idle for a few hours: Hi all, my computer has been 'freezing' after bring left idle ever since i updated to Windows Version 20H2. Actually it might not even be the update but I'm not quite sure what is the issue here also : Here's what happened: - Left computer on overnight, with google...
  6. PC freezes after being left idle

PC freezes after being left idle: Hey there, I have been having problems with my pc freezing after like 5 minutes or so when being left idle. I observed that when this happens the internet connection drops and completely locks up. When hard resetting, I have to change the mac address of my internet in order...
  7. Computer freezes after some time

Computer freezes after some time: I have been having some issues with games on Steam, maybe some of you run into the same issue. Steam opens normally, game starts okay, but after some time the computer just freezes. Not even an error message, not even a blue screen, it freezes. I have Geforce Experience...
  8. Mouse Freezes after some time.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Freezes after some time.: My mouse(Dell) stops working after some time until i restart my laptop.It shows light but won't move and it happens every time and I really need someone help to fix this. Mouse works fine with other devices. Things I have tried. 1. Device manager > Uninstall HiD compliant...
  9. Windows freezes when left idle

Windows freezes when left idle: Hi. I just wanna ask why does my laptop freezes when i left it idle? It's just randomly freezes and restart then when i left it untouch it's frozen again. Imusing windows 10 1709...
  10. Windows hard freezing when left idle.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows hard freezing when left idle.: Edit: Fixed. Turns out it was a bad/corrupted file in one of my games that was freezing the defrag process. It was slipping past the scans and the game in question was running perfectly fine. There's a more detailed explanation on page 3 of the thread. What the title says....