Windows 10: PC Freezes and Crash Windows 10

Discus and support PC Freezes and Crash Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When i turn on my PC, after a minute it will freeze and shuts off. Please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Princess GM, Jan 24, 2020.

1. PC Freezes and Crash Windows 10

When i turn on my PC, after a minute it will freeze and shuts off. Please help.

:)

Princess GM, Jan 24, 2020

2. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jan 24, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 24, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

PC Freezes and Crash Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

PC Freezes and Crash Windows 10

1. PC Freezes and Crash Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Freezes Crash

2. Windows 10 gaming pc constant freezing and crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 gaming pc constant freezing and crashing: I've been at it for 2 full days now, tried everything in the book and on every forum i can find. CANNOT get the pc to run for more then 10 minutes at a time without a crash of some sort. The only event in the logs is a dcom 10005 1084 error something to do with COMsysapp. No...
  3. Windows 10 System Error - System Service Exception/Freezing/Crash

Windows 10 System Error - System Service Exception/Freezing/Crash: Windows 10 System Error - System Service Exception/Freezing/Crash Good Afternoon All, I wonder if anyone can please help me with my PC... Today I had another blue windows error screen with stop code: System Service Exception. Minidump:...
  4. Laptop uncooperative crashing and freezing

Laptop uncooperative crashing and freezing: Hello. I have a windows 10 hp elitebook 8440p refurbished, I've had it for 2 years now and in that time it has worked quite well. I'm having issues where it freeezes as soon as it's on the home screen, and if i go onto settings to go to reset the entire thing, it crashes or...
  5. Fail to start windows 10 after couple of crashes and freezes

Fail to start windows 10 after couple of crashes and freezes: So it started with freezing and then automatically restarting then i couldn't pass welcome screen it freezes there and suddenly i can't run it to the welcome screen i just get some blue screen saying stop code:critical process died and then when it gets 100% it turns off and...
  6. Windows explorer search 1909 boken, freezes, crashes not responding.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows explorer search 1909 boken, freezes, crashes not responding.: Since updating to Windows 10 1909 the search bar in explorer is painfully broken. It's slow, bugs out, freezes and hangs. Windows explorer stops responding and even crashes. Searching for anything gives me results but then I end up with a grey search box and I have to close...
  7. PC constantly crashes and freezes, resulting in BSOD, CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, error...

PC constantly crashes and freezes, resulting in BSOD, CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, error...: For the longest time my PC's been randomly freezing, which results typically in almost a dozen BSOD a day, sometimes it takes 4 hours, sometimes 4 minutes. The most common error I get is CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, although sometimes I also get UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION, but that...
  8. Freezing and Blue screen crashes

Freezing and Blue screen crashes: Im getting lots of random crashes lately. About half cause a blue screen error and the other half cause the computer to just freeze and be completely unresponsive until i restart it with the power button on the computer case itself. I have provided the mini dump files, the...
  9. Microsoft Store Freezing and Crashing when attempting to download Xbox (Beta)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store Freezing and Crashing when attempting to download Xbox (Beta): Hi, I've been having issues with downloading games through the Xbox app which culminated with the app permanently hanging on the splash screen, so I attempted to uninstall/reinstall it. The uninstall went smoothly, but now any time i attempt to download the app on the...
  10. Windows 10 V1903 OS 18362.592 BSOD, Freeze and Crash

Windows 10 V1903 OS 18362.592 BSOD, Freeze and Crash: Hi Folks, I have just DL'd the above W10 software and re-set my machine, a 64 Bit i7-2600 CPU, 16G ram and 250G SSD. Several things are happening 1. No signal to monitor Samsung 75" LED pops up on screen but computer is still running assumed because fans are running and...