Windows 10: PC freezes and nothing can be done?

Discus and support PC freezes and nothing can be done? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I built a PC myself about 2 weeks ago and since the beginning the PC freezes completely and nothing can be done. This does not happen with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sizzurp44, Aug 3, 2020.

1. sizzurp44 Win User

PC freezes and nothing can be done?

Hello,

I built a PC myself about 2 weeks ago and since the beginning the PC freezes completely and nothing can be done. This does not happen with certain games or programs, so it is not dependent on them. I have been working on a solution since the beginning without success. All things I tried to list would probably go beyond the scope of this article. My guess is that it probably has something to do with the SSD, Windows 10 or the graphics card.

Specs:

AMD Ryzen 3 3200G

XFX AMD Radeon RX 580

2x4GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 RAM

Motherboard: MSI B450M Pro-VDH Max AMD B450 So.AM4

Crucial BX500 240GB SSD

Seagate Barracuda 500GB HDD

ARGUS APS 620W power supply

Windows 10 Pro 64bit

I am really at the end and despairing and I am grateful for any help. Please also tell me more forums/websites where I can post this because I have no idea what it is about.

Thanks for answers

:)

sizzurp44, Aug 3, 2020

2. PC Freezes

Hello,

To isolate your Windows 10 freezing issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Aside from this error, are you also getting other error codes or messages?
    • Where do you usually experience this freezing issue? Is it during startup?
    • Other troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Michelle Vil, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

1. PC freezes and nothing can be done? - Similar Threads - freezes nothing done

2. Minecraft can not be done!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft can not be done!!: One day, as usual, I tried to launch minecraft, but during the worldload, it came out with "shutting down internal server" and it falls. No matter how many times you do it, it's the same. I thought there was a memory problem, and even if I tried using "windows memory...
  3. Minecraft can not be done!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft can not be done!!: One day, as usual, I tried to launch minecraft, but during the worldload, it came out with "shutting down internal server" and it falls. No matter how many times you do it, it's the same. I thought there was a memory problem, and even if I tried using "windows memory...
  4. Laptop always freezes, nothing can be done except force shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop always freezes, nothing can be done except force shut down: For a few months, my laptop has been freezing randomly with no way of fixing it other than force shut down.Yes, I sent the laptop to a repair shop and they said my laptop was gaming and that it should not be freezing.They even told me to not open too many tabs at once to...
  5. Laptop always freezes, nothing can be done except force shut down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop always freezes, nothing can be done except force shut down: For a few months, my laptop has been freezing randomly with no way of fixing it other than force shut down.Yes, I sent the laptop to a repair shop and they said my laptop was gaming and that it should not be freezing.They even told me to not open too many tabs at once to...
  6. Laptop always freezes, nothing can be done except force shut down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows pc freezes for nothing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows pc freezes for nothing: Hello, I built a pc a month ago and I have windows 10 on the ssd (not activated windows yet). Specs: Ryzen 5 3600. 1080ti. 16gb Ram. 750 watt gold 80+ psu. Msi b450 tomahawk max motherboard. Windows and drivers all updated. Power setting I have tried all of them. So my pc...
  8. Can This Be Done?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can This Be Done?: When I'm doing my nightly backup, my program is running slow. I really don't have any clue why, but I think it has something to do with the external drive. Okay, so this is what I"m wondering if Task Scheduler can do for me. I run my back up at 10:30 every night. I would like...
  9. Not sure if it can be done.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not sure if it can be done.: Hi. What I'm looking to do might be a bit weird. It;s a re-allocation of the letter Q. I want to press Ctrl-Q and have Win 10 cycle through the programs open at the bottom of the screen. I know you can do this using Windows-TAB but it just doesn't feel right to me....
  10. Windows lags and freezes extremely that nothing can be done

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows lags and freezes extremely that nothing can be done: I have done a recent clean installation of windows 10. For first few times there was no problem in booting up and regular usage of my desktop computer. Then suddenly one day, the windows interface was extremely lagging, the mouse cursor froze but moved as if the FPS was 1 but...