Windows 10: PC freezes and reboots while using discord and playing video game

Discus and support PC freezes and reboots while using discord and playing video game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried clean boot https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows-da2f9573-6eec-00ad-2f8a-a97a1807f3dd and then used... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by wzray, Mar 2, 2024.

1. wzray Win User

PC freezes and reboots while using discord and playing video game

I tried clean boot https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows-da2f9573-6eec-00ad-2f8a-a97a1807f3dd and then used discord and steam only. It still rebootbelow is the error event. Let me know how I can attach the dumpThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffffab024d5c8410, 0xfffff8049a071660, 0xffffffffc000009a, 0x0000000000000004. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 1f8e918c-389a-4

:)

wzray, Mar 2, 2024

2. MS Edge freezes PC when playing a video

I recently purchased a PC with W10. I have both MS Edge and IE 11. If I play a video in MS Edge, it freezes my PC and I have to use the power button to reboot. However I can play the same video in IE 11 with no problems....

Any suggestions?

Mike_Garland, Mar 2, 2024
  3. sotorious Win User
    PC Freezing sound still plays for a while or PC will restart no freeze

EVGA is the PSU and it is 650 watts. I have had the updated video driver (this is what is suspected to be causing this) I then did a DDU uninstall, and reinstalled the latest driver again still having the crashes. I then went back to the old driver that you guys suggested in my previous thread after another DDU uninstall. Which the problem kept persisting. There were 3 things that i did right before this issue started happening. 1. Install spiderman 2. Updated GPU driver per recommendation ( i was having some issues with spiderman on old drivers, which is why i went ahead and updated) 3. Discord had a hard failure, meaning i had to re-install it. The pc never freezes while im gaming no matter how long. It usually freezes after i wake up the pc and i start doing things it like browser open or discord, then it will hard lock my mouse, if audio is playing will keep playing till it restarts it self. Ill give the GPU stress test a shot, but again does not ever freeze while gaming. - - - Updated - - - I have ran a benchmark twice, benchmark is called Heaven Benchmark, temps stayed within range and had no crashes. for some reason i think its discord.

sotorious, Mar 2, 2024
  4. PC freezes and reboots while using discord and playing video game

discord freezes/BSoDs my computer when i am in a call on the discord app and playing games HELP

discords app AND JUST THE APP VERSION keeps giving my computer a BSoD/freezing it when I am in the app on a call and playing games. but the website works fine. I have done many tests to show it isn't my CPU, GPU, or RAM issues. TLDR freezes my PC and I need to hold down the power button whenever I am playing games on the Discord app and a call. it usually will freeze 2-ish minutes after I open a game on call. i really have no clue why it is happening. i have tried deleting discord cache, messing with discords settings, and deleting and reinstalling discord multiple times. i have done over 5 full virus scans and nothing appears, I have done so much research and the only other instance of my exact issue happening is mention in one post on this website and the page wont even load. so I have no clue why it wont work.

Michael Parton, Mar 2, 2024
Thema:

PC freezes and reboots while using discord and playing video game

1. PC freezes and reboots while using discord and playing video game - Similar Threads - freezes reboots while

2. PC freezes and reboots while using discord and playing video game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC freezes and reboots while using discord and playing video game: I tried clean boot https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows-da2f9573-6eec-00ad-2f8a-a97a1807f3dd and then used discord and steam only. It still rebootbelow is the error event. Let me know how I can attach the dumpThe computer has...
  3. PC reboots while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC reboots while playing games: My speakers make a crackling sound and then the computer restarts by itself. This only happens while gaming.I've- checked for overheating- turned off Automatic Restart- checked RAM- changed power optionsI've also taken it twice to a repair shop. This is what they did:-...
  4. PC reboots while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC reboots while playing games: My speakers make a crackling sound and then the computer restarts by itself. This only happens while gaming.I've- checked for overheating- turned off Automatic Restart- checked RAM- changed power optionsI've also taken it twice to a repair shop. This is what they did:-...
  5. PC reboots while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. pc freezes while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc freezes while playing games: hey there,ive got a pc withCPU- i7-9700FGPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPERMotherboard - G15CS-B8windows 1016gb 2666 ram.when loading anygames the computer seems to freezes and i know it crashing because the mouse and sound becomes distorted.when computer crashes the computer...
  7. PC reboots while playing games

PC reboots while playing games: Everytime I'm playing a game my pc will simply reboot after a short amount of time. I have a brand new pc that contains the following specs: MSI VENTUS GTX 1660ti XS OC GPU, Intel i5 10400f CPU, 2x8 GB RAM HYPERX FURY 2666mhz CL16, 2tb HDD Seagate Barracuda, and a 250gb SSD...
  8. My PC randomly reboots while playing video games

My PC randomly reboots while playing video games: Its been doing this for a while until the last few months. I was fine for all this time until this year rolled around. Now its doing it again with Hitman 2 despite me unchecking the 'automatic restart' box under advanced settings. I think this is the 'event' that occurred...
  9. Weird freezes while playing video games

Weird freezes while playing video games: I've recently been suffering from a rather awkward problem. Let's say I'm on an 8-hour binge of, say, League of Legends or Heroes of the Storm. During my first or second game it will unerringly freeze, but from then on, no matter how long I play everything is smooth...
  10. BSOD and freezing while playing video games

BSOD and freezing while playing video games: So the backstory: I played 7 Days to Die last weekend and had an odd freeze where everything locked up and the monitor suddenly looked like this: https://i.imgur.com/C9c5BGS.jpg I figured maybe it was an issue of graphics card drivers needing to be updated so the...