Windows 10: PC freezes and restarts

Discus and support PC freezes and restarts in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good morning, I have a new Windows 10 Pro 20H2 PC and at first i had some BSODs. I have updated some AMD drivers and i have them no longer. Now after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by synzeus, Feb 26, 2021.

1. synzeus Win User

PC freezes and restarts

Good morning,

I have a new Windows 10 Pro 20H2 PC and at first i had some BSODs. I have updated some AMD drivers and i have them no longer.
    Now after 3 or 4 hours of use (web radio on Chrome) it freezes and restarts with no BSOD. Sometimes it freezes with no restart and shows a blank green screen.
    PC is connected to a UPS.

Before running log collector i have run sfc and it found some errors and repaired them.

:)

synzeus, Feb 26, 2021
  2. Divin3 Win User

Windows 10 hangs/freezes on Restart

If this happens even during installation, that means that it is probably a hardware issue. To troubleshoot the problem, I suggest doing the following steps:

1. Install Hard Disk Sentinel and use it to check your HDD/SSD for problems.
    2. Use MemTest to make sure that your RAM is ok. Here is a how to - guide.

After You done these two steps, give a feedback of the results.

Divin3, Feb 26, 2021
  3. MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

micropage7, Feb 26, 2021
  4. dbldee Win User

PC freezes and restarts

Freezes on restart

Device is up to date, however from either the Start menu or Command prompt Windows freezes at manufacturer splash screen on restart, requiring hard shutdown,
    This returns even after clean install of Windows 10

suggestions or recommendations *Sick

dbldee, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

PC freezes and restarts

1. PC freezes and restarts - Similar Threads - freezes restarts

2. pc random freezes and i have to restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc random freezes and i have to restart: it's around 2 weeks that my pc started these weird freezes i cant even move my mouse and ctrl+alt+delete does not work either and i have to hard restart using restart button on my case in this period of time it happened like 4 or 5 times and its too annoying btw i checked...
  3. The Win 10 freeze is back, this time blocking the monitor on hard restart

The Win 10 freeze is back, this time blocking the monitor on hard restart: I haven't had the periodic Windows 10 freeze for some time, but currently it's making it difficult to use my computer. Which is a Dell XPS 8700 with an i7 processor and 24gb of Ram. Currently when I experience a freeze which is more than once a day, the monitor won't come...
  4. Computer constantly restarting and freezing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer constantly restarting and freezing: Hi. I have a Windows 10. My computer has been constantly restarting, and freezing with my keyboard turning off, leaving me to restart it on my own. This has been a problem since about April 7th, this year. It's starting to get annoying, and I want to know how I can fix...
  5. My computer randomly freezes and then restarts without any warning.

My computer randomly freezes and then restarts without any warning.: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎3/‎28/‎2021 9:50 PM Status Report sent Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 144 Parameter 1: 1020 Parameter 2:...
  6. Frequent freezes results into several restarts

Frequent freezes results into several restarts: Hi. My PC Specs are: Windows 10 Pro 64- Bit / IntelCore i7-7800X @ 3.5Ghz / 32GB RAM / GTX 1070Ti. The event log below summarized errors of freezing i am having resulting in frequent freezes and restarts. https://file.io/ItJnCs6iMDNf. I need clarifications...
  7. Computer starts freezing and then restarts by itself Kernel-Power 41 Bugcheck 80

Computer starts freezing and then restarts by itself Kernel-Power 41 Bugcheck 80: Goodmorning, my computer has started having this problem since a couple of weeks now. At first it starts freezing but the audio keeps going, then also the audio stops and finally it restarts by itself. First time it happened i was just watching youtube on a monitor and...
  8. Laptop freezing needing restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop freezing needing restart: It just gets totally frozen and need to restart, happening now and then randomly, usually when I have many things open. I have a M.2 SSD with 100% optimal performance but 39% Health as says the Hard Disk Sentinel test. 12 GB RAM, Ryzen 5 2500... quite new yet. Any idea?...
  9. Frquent freezing requiring restart

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Frquent freezing requiring restart: What can it be? It suddenly gets frozen and not even the pointer moves, I need to restart and lose everything I was doing. submitted by /u/qwak5 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mfigxd/frquent_freezing_requiring_restart/
  10. Cursor "jumps" or "freezes" 2x per second. Happens even on login screen after restart. Does...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cursor "jumps" or "freezes" 2x per second. Happens even on login screen after restart. Does...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HollywoodScotty [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mclyvd/cursor_jumps_or_freezes_2x_per_second_happens/