Windows 10: PC freezes and restarts

Discus and support PC freezes and restarts in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, so I played VALORANT yesterday and I think this is the first time it happened. I've fresh install windows at 18 Nov 2022. I never had any problems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hstudio_productions, Feb 2, 2023.

1. PC freezes and restarts

Hi, so I played VALORANT yesterday and I think this is the first time it happened. I've fresh install windows at 18 Nov 2022. I never had any problems before while playing valorant. But suddenly while playing, the pc freezes and restarts. No BSOD, it just restarts. The lockscreen wallpaper is default and after checking the event viewer I saw the bugcheck event. Have done sfc, didn't find any corrupt file. Done the antivirus scan with malwarebytes, no virus detected. I think the only thing that is updating is, steam, and LG hub. After checking the event viewer/windows logs/system, I discovered

:)

Hstudio_productions, Feb 2, 2023
  2. Divin3 Win User

Windows 10 hangs/freezes on Restart

If this happens even during installation, that means that it is probably a hardware issue. To troubleshoot the problem, I suggest doing the following steps:

1. Install Hard Disk Sentinel and use it to check your HDD/SSD for problems.
    2. Use MemTest to make sure that your RAM is ok. Here is a how to - guide.

After You done these two steps, give a feedback of the results.

Divin3, Feb 2, 2023
  3. Eid-85 Win User
    PC Randomly freezes and restart

Hello

I have Mini PC from Zotac modelPC freezes and restarts :(magnus en1060k) it randomly freezes and restart

Troubleshooting I have done:

• Memory test was ok
    • Reinstall windows 10
    below Memory.dmp

MEMORY.DMP

Appreciate if some one can help me with this issue

Eid-85, Feb 2, 2023
  4. PC freezes and restarts

MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

micropage7, Feb 2, 2023
Thema:

PC freezes and restarts

1. PC freezes and restarts - Similar Threads - freezes restarts

2. Cannot enable memory integrity - freeze and bsod after restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot enable memory integrity - freeze and bsod after restart: Memory integrity setting is off and I can't leave it on without Windows crashing. If I turn it on, Windows asks to restart. When I restart, Windows freezes at the loading screen with spinning circle and after some time crashes with bsod and error code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION....
  3. Cannot enable memory integrity - freeze and bsod after restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot enable memory integrity - freeze and bsod after restart: Memory integrity setting is off and I can't leave it on without Windows crashing. If I turn it on, Windows asks to restart. When I restart, Windows freezes at the loading screen with spinning circle and after some time crashes with bsod and error code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION....
  4. PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.: This has started happening and so far has happened twice. starting a match in Rocket League, other times it happend by just playing music on Spotify. my screen froze and made a buzzing sound. A few seconds after, my PC just restarted....
  5. PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.

PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.: This has started happening and so far has happened twice. starting a match in Rocket League, other times it happend by just playing music on Spotify. my screen froze and made a buzzing sound. A few seconds after, my PC just restarted....
  6. Since the last few days, voice dictation freezes up occasionally, requiring a system restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since the last few days, voice dictation freezes up occasionally, requiring a system restart: It is also possible to restart it by right clicking on the task bar, going into the Task Manager, typing 'input' into the search bar and ending the Windows input Experience task. I am a frequent user of this feature of Windows, and it's really annoying how lately it stops...
  7. Since the last few days, voice dictation freezes up occasionally, requiring a system restart

Since the last few days, voice dictation freezes up occasionally, requiring a system restart: It is also possible to restart it by right clicking on the task bar, going into the Task Manager, typing 'input' into the search bar and ending the Windows input Experience task. I am a frequent user of this feature of Windows, and it's really annoying how lately it stops...
  8. Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.: This has been going on for a little while and I still don't understand what the solution is. No matter, what I do, even cleaning the dust out of PC, it will still randomly restart for no apparent reason. However, there are a few errors that I found in both "Application" and...
  9. Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.

Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.: This has been going on for a little while and I still don't understand what the solution is. No matter, what I do, even cleaning the dust out of PC, it will still randomly restart for no apparent reason. However, there are a few errors that I found in both "Application" and...
  10. Computer freezes and proceeds to restart while playing games Description

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes and proceeds to restart while playing games Description: When playing games Mostly Warframe, Call Of Duty Black Ops 3, Destiny 2 my screen freeezes then proceeds to restart after about 10 minutes without manually resetting i dont know how to replicate or why it happens but i would nt mind trying to figure out why :DPC Specs:CPU :...