Windows 10: PC freezes and then goes to blue screen (details below)

Discus and support PC freezes and then goes to blue screen (details below) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, my computer will sometimes just freeze when I'm playing games or using editing software, then it gets a bluescreen. I have this issue for more than... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kNeb, Aug 19, 2019.

1. kNeb Win User

PC freezes and then goes to blue screen (details below)

Hi, my computer will sometimes just freeze when I'm playing games or using editing software, then it gets a bluescreen. I have this issue for more than a year now and I already took it to the vendor for a check once, but it didn't help much. Sometimes the problem goes away for a long time but then it happens again after I installed a windows update. I assume it isn't a hardware problem because of that.

I got various bluescreen messages before but now it is always MACHINE_CHECK_EXPECTION.

Here are some details that may help:

Error code from the last three crashes:

Windows stoped working

0x0000009c (0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff8025f75eb20, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000)

0x0000009c (0x0000000000000000, 0xffff94017464bc20, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000)

0x0000009c (0x0000000000000000, 0xffffc3801c16bc20, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000)

I also run the SFC scan and the result was

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.

For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at

windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline

repairs, details are included in the log file provided by the /OFFLOGFILE flag.

here is the said log file:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1acD_3EOpZS4_vWPWmhgGtjaOJBOljeev/view?usp=sharing

if someone knows how to fix this that would be great, I don't want to bring it to repair again since it takes a long time and it didn't even fix the problem last time :/

:)

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 19, 2019
  3. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 19, 2019
  4. PC freezes and then goes to blue screen (details below)

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

PC freezes and then goes to blue screen (details below)

1. PC freezes and then goes to blue screen (details below) - Similar Threads - freezes goes blue

2. Freezes and about Blue Screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freezes and about Blue Screens: Many problems seem to occur in Windows 10 and I find myself spending valuable time pursuing the solutions to those problems rather than using that time to do my own work. In other words, my workflow gets interfered and I am fed up by the bunch of problems and the resulting...
  3. When I Boot my PC it goes to a blue screen, which has a “:(“.

When I Boot my PC it goes to a blue screen, which has a “:(“.: It boots up as normal until it goes to starting Windows then it crashes. It’ll ask me if I want to restart, which doesn’t work, or advanced options. I have tried everything in the advanced options and it doesn’t work. I have a acer aspire X1935, so it has a “Acer eRecovery...
  4. My pc freezes and my screen goes black with white squares

My pc freezes and my screen goes black with white squares: Hi, im having issues with my pc, white squares show up on my screen and then my pc freezes. I can also see them appear on my screen at the choose on OS screen. I dont have any screen shots and the squares appear on my secondary screen. I tried system restore but that did...
  5. PC keeps restarting, crashing, freezing and showing Blue Screens.

PC keeps restarting, crashing, freezing and showing Blue Screens.: As the title reads, my PC has been crashing a lot lately. I've tried running various troubleshooting programs on my PC, but none seem to help. I do believe that it has to do with my drivers or the Windows update, but I'm not sure. Whenever I try to update my PC to the latest...
  6. My pc keeps freezing and screen goes black after....

My pc keeps freezing and screen goes black after....: Hi, I have an issue for the last couple of days now. My pc screen goes black randomly and freezes for about 10 - 20 seconds. It happens very randomly, sometimes when I am gaming and sometimes while I'm doing nothing at all. I was wondering if someone could help me fix this...
  7. Screen freezes, windows media freezes or goes to full black screen

Screen freezes, windows media freezes or goes to full black screen: Since I updated Windows 10, a week ago, weird things are happening. Windows Media dissapeared some of the songs. In three separate times, when i'm switching to skin, instead of showing a small player, the screen turned black although the music was still playing, I had to...
  8. blue screen failers and/or screen just freezes.

blue screen failers and/or screen just freezes.: I intermittingly get blue screen failures and/or screen just freezes. how do I correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/blue-screen-failers-andor-screen-just-freezes/963a960b-e168-4d88-b4c2-e92f9a0aa37c
  9. pc turns in and goes to a black screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pc turns in and goes to a black screen: Did reset and it never finished now it just goes to a black screen 88228
  10. PC freezes at "Restarting" (on a blue screen) during re-boot

in Windows 10 Support
    PC freezes at "Restarting" (on a blue screen) during re-boot: Hello My Window 10 is getting stuck rebooting. It gets to the blue screen that says "Restarting" and then freezes. Clue: Windows has just tried to install a "Cumulative update" and claimed to have completed it successfully. - Any thoughts? J EDIT: I have attached...