Windows 10: PC freezes and then goes to blue screen (details below)

Discus and support PC freezes and then goes to blue screen (details below) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, my computer will sometimes just freeze when I'm playing games or using editing software, then it gets a bluescreen. I have this issue for more than... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kNeb, Aug 19, 2019.

1. kNeb Win User

PC freezes and then goes to blue screen (details below)

Hi, my computer will sometimes just freeze when I'm playing games or using editing software, then it gets a bluescreen. I have this issue for more than a year now and I already took it to the vendor for a check once, but it didn't help much. Sometimes the problem goes away for a long time but then it happens again after I installed a windows update. I assume it isn't a hardware problem because of that.

I got various bluescreen messages before but now it is always MACHINE_CHECK_EXPECTION.

Here are some details that may help:

Error code from the last three crashes:

Windows stoped working

0x0000009c (0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff8025f75eb20, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000)

0x0000009c (0x0000000000000000, 0xffff94017464bc20, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000)

0x0000009c (0x0000000000000000, 0xffffc3801c16bc20, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000)

I also run the SFC scan and the result was

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.

For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at

windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline

repairs, details are included in the log file provided by the /OFFLOGFILE flag.

here is the said log file:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1acD_3EOpZS4_vWPWmhgGtjaOJBOljeev/view?usp=sharing

if someone knows how to fix this that would be great, I don't want to bring it to repair again since it takes a long time and it didn't even fix the problem last time :/

:)

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 19, 2019
  3. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 19, 2019
  4. PC freezes and then goes to blue screen (details below)

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

PC freezes and then goes to blue screen (details below)

1. PC freezes and then goes to blue screen (details below) - Similar Threads - freezes goes blue

2. Laptop freezes, goes to blue screen error screen, then restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop freezes, goes to blue screen error screen, then restarts: Hello, this problem has been happening for months, it happens on some days but doesn't on other days, when I am on my laptop and this problem occurs, firstly the screen freezes, for about 15 seconds, then it transfers to a blue screen saying that my PC ran into a problem and...
  3. Laptop freezes, goes to blue screen error screen, then restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop freezes, goes to blue screen error screen, then restarts: Hello, this problem has been happening for months, it happens on some days but doesn't on other days, when I am on my laptop and this problem occurs, firstly the screen freezes, for about 15 seconds, then it transfers to a blue screen saying that my PC ran into a problem and...
  4. Laptop freezes, goes to blue screen error screen, then restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC Freezes Completely and Screen Goes Black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Freezes Completely and Screen Goes Black: This afternoon, my monitor screen went black and the PC was unresponsive. No keyboard response either. I shut it off and back on again. It lasted about 4-5 minutes and happened again. This cycle has been going on for several hours, over and over. I updated my video drivers...
  6. PC Freezes Completely and Screen Goes Black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Freezes Completely and Screen Goes Black: This afternoon, my monitor screen went black and the PC was unresponsive. No keyboard response either. I shut it off and back on again. It lasted about 4-5 minutes and happened again. This cycle has been going on for several hours, over and over. I updated my video drivers...
  7. PC Freezes Completely and Screen Goes Black

8. blue screen with the below error

blue screen with the below error: Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎6/‎7/‎2021 9:11 pm Status Report sent Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 9f Parameter 1: 3 Parameter 2: ffffe10588660050 Parameter 3: ffffa5099c4df150 Parameter 4: ffffe1057e7dda60 OS version: 10_0_19042...
  9. PC goes to blue screen then restarts

PC goes to blue screen then restarts: Hello. My PC keeps going to a blue screen than restarts. I have seen a few different "Stop Codes" one of them being "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" then I see a QR code on the blue screen. My pc then restarts and as if nothing happens. It does this a few times. I tried resetting the...
  10. PC Freezing then blue screen

PC Freezing then blue screen: Okay, so the problem has happened for the past couple months to me and I've tried multiple fixes however none are yet to work. So, my PC loads up completely fine. Logs in fine. Starts up fine. I can initially open anything with no issues. I play my game or write my...