Windows 10: PC freezes at welcome loading screen

Discus and support PC freezes at welcome loading screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I tried ever solution on YouTube. My pc has been like this for weeks and I feel like giving up. I am considering using it as a target at the shooting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Dc_comicsfan, Apr 10, 2021.

1. PC freezes at welcome loading screen

I tried ever solution on YouTube. My pc has been like this for weeks and I feel like giving up. I am considering using it as a target at the shooting range and will just get another one.

Before I destroy it please give me some advice if there is any other way PC freezes at welcome loading screen :(

submitted by /u/Dc_comicsfan
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Dc_comicsfan, Apr 10, 2021
  2. Nick259 Win User

Friends computer freezing at windows loading screen

Ok my friend is having problems with his computer right now. Basically it crashed on the windows loading screen. This is what he told me on MSN.

Now i'm not too sure what the problem is. I suggested doing a repair install with the xp disk (i'll be giving him that tomorrow) but in the mean time do any of you have any ideas?

Nick259, Apr 10, 2021
  3. sc2 freezing computer on main loading screen

so no luck still freezing at the loading screen *Frown PC freezes at welcome loading screen :(

Hybrid_theory, Apr 10, 2021
  4. PC freezes at welcome loading screen

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

PC freezes at welcome loading screen

1. PC freezes at welcome loading screen - Similar Threads - freezes welcome loading

2. My PC Freeze at Welcome screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC Freeze at Welcome screen: Hey, I am Prince Gupta an Entrepreneur today I kind of like having some fun with my pc I open my cabinet case remove the CMOS battery and reinserted it and start my pc it was reset the BIOS than I setup my BIOS and restarted my of while starting it loaded but after than it...
  3. My PC Freeze at Welcome screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC Freeze at Welcome screen: Hey, I am Prince Gupta an Entrepreneur today I kind of like having some fun with my pc I open my cabinet case remove the CMOS battery and reinserted it and start my pc it was reset the BIOS than I setup my BIOS and restarted my of while starting it loaded but after than it...
  4. Welcome screen loading stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Welcome screen loading stuck: Hey, I am stuck and can’t figure out what to do, The thing is I start my laptop Then enter my pin and It is just stuck on welcome and is just loading not starting, please help me to solve this out...
  5. Welcome screen loading stuck

Welcome screen loading stuck: Hey, I am stuck and can’t figure out what to do, The thing is I start my laptop Then enter my pin and It is just stuck on welcome and is just loading not starting, please help me to solve this out...
  6. Loading of welcome screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loading of welcome screen.: There is a old glitch in windows 11, may be there in windows 10, I believe so, when we enter wrong password for longer time it loads for about a while, and one more glitch is that when we press Enter key instead of password it takes the input of Enter key and loads for a...
  7. Loading of welcome screen.

Loading of welcome screen.: There is a old glitch in windows 11, may be there in windows 10, I believe so, when we enter wrong password for longer time it loads for about a while, and one more glitch is that when we press Enter key instead of password it takes the input of Enter key and loads for a...
  8. Laptop stuck in Loading screen Welcome

Laptop stuck in Loading screen Welcome: For some reason, my mom's laptop isn't wanting to go to the desktop instead, it's stuck on the loading screen "Welcome".The laptop isn't finding any wifi routers even restarted the router it's an Asus laptop. The account has no passwords which makes it hard for me to click...
  9. Laptop freezes at welcome screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop freezes at welcome screen: My Acer laptop has frozen at welcome screen where I should enter a password. How to sort it out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-freezes-at-welcome-screen/4f609006-035e-4ace-a64e-e978f71d34b5
  10. Stuck on "Welcome" loading screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on "Welcome" loading screen: Hi guys, I'm having an issue with my windows 10 laptop. Whenever I attempt to login, the screen loads up fine, but when I enter my password, it gets stuck on the loading screen where it says "welcome" and never loads. I've tried restarting many times, and have tried using the...