Windows 10: PC Freezes can still hear sound for a while buit cant input anything, have to hold power...

Discus and support PC Freezes can still hear sound for a while buit cant input anything, have to hold power... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 7/21/2019 2:37:18 PM Event ID: 41 Task Category: (63) Level:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by The_Falcario, Jul 21, 2019.

1. PC Freezes can still hear sound for a while buit cant input anything, have to hold power...

Log Name: System
    Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power
    Date: 7/21/2019 2:37:18 PM
    Event ID: 41
    Task Category: (63)
    Level: Critical
    Keywords: (70368744177664),(2)
    User: SYSTEM
    Computer: DESKTOP-LCR0AEQ
    Description:
    The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.
    Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" />
    <EventID>41</EventID>
    <Version>6</Version>
    <Level>1</Level>
    <Task>63</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-07-21T18:37:18.706504200Z" />
    <EventRecordID>85828</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-LCR0AEQ</Computer>
    <Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
    </System>
    <EventData>
    <Data Name="BugcheckCode">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>
    <Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">132082077955639160</Data>
    <Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>
    <Data Name="Checkpoint">0</Data>
    <Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>
    <Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">0</Data>
    <Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">false</Data>
    <Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

The_Falcario, Jul 21, 2019

2. Line Input detected, windows/programs dont recognize sound but I hear it.

Hi,

The audio/sound concern that you encounter may occur if there were recent changes that triggers a system conflict on your device. As an initial step to determine the cause of the conflict, we suggest that you run the audio/sound
    troubleshooter by following the steps provided on this
    link
    . If the issue persists, proceed with the advanced steps by clicking drop-down arrow to view the list.

Let us know if you encounter any challenges along the process.

Darwin Dim, Jul 21, 2019
  3. sound

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

As per the description I understand that you are unable to hear the email notification sound.

I suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps:

• Go to Control Panel Items

• Click on Sound.

• Click on Sounds Tab.

• Click on Desktop Mail Notification.

• Click TEST.

• Click OK.
    And check if you are able to hear the email notification sound.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jul 21, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

PC Freezes can still hear sound for a while buit cant input anything, have to hold power...

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue PC Freezes can still hear sound for a while buit cant input anything, have to hold power... :p

cadaveca, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

PC Freezes can still hear sound for a while buit cant input anything, have to hold power...

1. PC Freezes can still hear sound for a while buit cant input anything, have to hold power... - Similar Threads - Freezes still hear

2. PC constantly freezing but can still hear audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC constantly freezing but can still hear audio: I got a new PC back In January and I've had 0 problems until yesterday when I tried playing dayZ with some friends and my pc froze halfway through our session. I thought it was strange as I never freeze but waited to see if it would resolve and it didn't. I had no use of...
  3. PC constantly freezing but can still hear audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC constantly freezing but can still hear audio: I got a new PC back In January and I've had 0 problems until yesterday when I tried playing dayZ with some friends and my pc froze halfway through our session. I thought it was strange as I never freeze but waited to see if it would resolve and it didn't. I had no use of...
  4. Cant hear anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant hear anything: No sound coming out of my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-hear-anything/a9fffb8e-2438-4779-8aca-628e0a9a58e4
  5. Cant hear anything

Cant hear anything: No sound coming out of my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-hear-anything/a9fffb8e-2438-4779-8aca-628e0a9a58e4
  6. PC completely freezes while gaming, have to hold power down and restart

PC completely freezes while gaming, have to hold power down and restart: Ryzen 7 3700xrx5700xt 16 gb 3200mhz memoryHey everyone, for a while now I’ve been trying to troubleshoot my freezing pc. It seems to only happen when I’m playing apex and not any other game. It occurs completely randomly, usually a little bit into the game and happens a...
  7. PC completely freezes while gaming, have to hold power down and restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC completely freezes while gaming, have to hold power down and restart: Ryzen 7 3700xrx5700xt 16 gb 3200mhz memoryHey everyone, for a while now I’ve been trying to troubleshoot my freezing pc. It seems to only happen when I’m playing apex and not any other game. It occurs completely randomly, usually a little bit into the game and happens a...
  8. PC completely freezes while gaming, have to hold power down and restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Headphones detecting sound but I cant hear anything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones detecting sound but I cant hear anything: Hello, I recently bought a HyperX Cloud Stinger headphone that uses a 3.5mm headphone jack I used to use an MSI DS502 which uses USB and it worked perfectly fine, however, the HyperX Cloud Stinger won't work. The headphone is detected and sound is detected but I cannot hear...
  10. Games freeze on Windows 10 but I can still hear sound.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Games freeze on Windows 10 but I can still hear sound.: I have a Intel Core i7 9750h rtx 2060 laptop and whenever I open certain games like genshin impact or I use a emulator like cemu, they will work for 5 minutes and then crash. My temps are fine and Minecraft works fine for some reason. Can anyone help me? submitted by...