Windows 10: PC Freezes can still hear sound for a while buit cant input anything, have to hold power...

Discus and support PC Freezes can still hear sound for a while buit cant input anything, have to hold power... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 7/21/2019 2:37:18 PM Event ID: 41 Task Category: (63) Level:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by The_Falcario, Jul 21, 2019.

1. PC Freezes can still hear sound for a while buit cant input anything, have to hold power...

Log Name: System
    Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power
    Date: 7/21/2019 2:37:18 PM
    Event ID: 41
    Task Category: (63)
    Level: Critical
    Keywords: (70368744177664),(2)
    User: SYSTEM
    Computer: DESKTOP-LCR0AEQ
    Description:
    The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.
    Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" />
    <EventID>41</EventID>
    <Version>6</Version>
    <Level>1</Level>
    <Task>63</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-07-21T18:37:18.706504200Z" />
    <EventRecordID>85828</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-LCR0AEQ</Computer>
    <Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
    </System>
    <EventData>
    <Data Name="BugcheckCode">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>
    <Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">132082077955639160</Data>
    <Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>
    <Data Name="Checkpoint">0</Data>
    <Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>
    <Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">0</Data>
    <Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">false</Data>
    <Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

The_Falcario, Jul 21, 2019

2. Line Input detected, windows/programs dont recognize sound but I hear it.

Hi,

The audio/sound concern that you encounter may occur if there were recent changes that triggers a system conflict on your device. As an initial step to determine the cause of the conflict, we suggest that you run the audio/sound
    troubleshooter by following the steps provided on this
    link
    . If the issue persists, proceed with the advanced steps by clicking drop-down arrow to view the list.

Let us know if you encounter any challenges along the process.

Darwin Dim, Jul 21, 2019
  3. sound

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

As per the description I understand that you are unable to hear the email notification sound.

I suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps:

• Go to Control Panel Items

• Click on Sound.

• Click on Sounds Tab.

• Click on Desktop Mail Notification.

• Click TEST.

• Click OK.
    And check if you are able to hear the email notification sound.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jul 21, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

PC Freezes can still hear sound for a while buit cant input anything, have to hold power...

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue PC Freezes can still hear sound for a while buit cant input anything, have to hold power... :p

cadaveca, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

PC Freezes can still hear sound for a while buit cant input anything, have to hold power...

1. PC Freezes can still hear sound for a while buit cant input anything, have to hold power... - Similar Threads - Freezes still hear

2. Minecraft Windows 10 - cant hear any sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 - cant hear any sound: when ever I load up Minecraft windows 10 I cant hear any sound, I have reset the sound on the laptop and on Minecraft, I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-cant-hear-any-sound/47be5be9-6e19-4a17-b265-adc6d3f3988d
  3. Says Sound is working, but i can't hear anything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Says Sound is working, but i can't hear anything: This is Toshiba Windows 10 Laptop, During the morning after a failed update, i went to see some videos and i couldn't hear anything. I checked if my sound was on, it was on and on the max. It says it's broadcasting sound, but i can't hear anything. I tried Unistalling the...
  4. sound inputs

in Windows 10 Customization
    sound inputs: when I connect my headphones to my laptop and pla[ATTACH]y a movie or a music, it says there isn't any audio to play!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-inputs/357efa9e-8385-4955-95bc-13beda5318d1
  5. Computer Monitor losses signal, can still hear sounds.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Monitor losses signal, can still hear sounds.: Hello, For about a year now my computer does this thing where it losses signal to the monitor and the sound in the game or the discord server im in is still playing. Sometimes the sound freezes a bit after I lose the display. Ive swapped everything but the MOBO, RAM and...
  6. Cannot hear sounds from browser & games but I can hear system sounds!

Cannot hear sounds from browser & games but I can hear system sounds!: (SOLVED) Sometimes I cannot hear sounds from games, browsers (all of them) and programs. The funny thing is that I can hear system sounds e.g. when I change the sound level. Solution: My desktop PC has 4 users. To describe the solution, I must write the scenario...
  7. my sound icon is not on my task bar cant hear anything

in Windows 10 Customization
    my sound icon is not on my task bar cant hear anything: why is my sound icon missing from my task bar ? can't hear anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-sound-icon-is-not-on-my-task-bar-cant-hear/71b13f5e-be91-44d1-a42f-8327f0ef16a4
  8. Sound input

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound input: after recent windows 10 update, windows mixer input option seems unaccessible , unable to prepare buffers error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-input/24c10886-d78e-498b-abfd-940365476925
  9. No Sounds, still have sounds.

No Sounds, still have sounds.: Hi, I am new here. Hello. I upgraded to W10 from W764 and have always been able to choose No Sounds in Settings and have "no sounds". However, not I choose No Sounds and I either get "no sounds (modified) or I can change that to No Sounds but I STILL have sounds. I do audio...
  10. Pc randomly freezing, have to hold PWR restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc randomly freezing, have to hold PWR restart: Hi, My pc is starting to randomly freeze, I am unable to move mouse, CTRK + ALT + DEL or anything I have to hold the power button down and restart the PC Can anyone please help me figure out what is going on, I assume it may be a driver or something Thank you,...