Windows 10: Pc freezes/crash frequently.

Discus and support Pc freezes/crash frequently. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Sometimes when i am using my pc it randomly freeze. The sound stop working and the screen keep showing the last image like a freeze and i can't do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TheDarkness03, Jul 27, 2022.

1. Pc freezes/crash frequently.

Sometimes when i am using my pc it randomly freeze. The sound stop working and the screen keep showing the last image like a freeze and i can't do anything.Last time i was playing roblox and then when i went away for get a drink i found it completly freeze, i don't know any other detailsIf someone can help me please. i can give you acces to anything you need.-TheDarkness03

:)

TheDarkness03, Jul 27, 2022
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 27, 2022
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jul 27, 2022
  4. beeze Win User

Pc freezes/crash frequently.

Constant PC crashing/freezing

Hello!

Brief description of problem: Over the past few months my PC has been randomly crashing/freezing. It doesn't seem to matter how large of a load it is trying to take on; whether i'm only writing a paper while listening to music, or i'm playing Counter Strike on one monitor and have multiple processes open on the other. The up time ranges anywhere between 1 minute to 12 hours.

PC Specs:
    CPU - AMD FX-6300
    RAM - 16gb HyperX ddr3-1886
    Video Card - Radeon R7 370
    MOBO - GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P
    HHD - 1 TB
    Power Supply - 500w

Continued Description of Problem: I recently ran a memtest on my ram and found out that one of the sticks were bad(It has been replaced with the ram currently listed above) this resolved about half of the issues I was facing. Before the ram was replaced I was getting a multitude of blue screens alongside the random freezing. The next and most recent step I've taken to restore my PC was replacing the hard drive. It doesn't seem to have fixed anything; one change I noticed after installing windows onto the new hard drive is that the time/timestamp on any browser, program or desktop doesn't display correctly. It has been replaced with some odd symbols- ex; Screenshot - 16eb15deb6d9e5e2fcaae2618a12b0ce - Gyazo , Screenshot - 63eff3026946796a175cdb11e13473b4 - Gyazo . With all this in mind I am assuming that we can exclude the RAM and HHD from potential problems.

Additional Details on the Crashing/Freezing: As stated before it doesn't matter how much strain is on the PC, but crashing does seem more prevalent when playing games. When It does freeze/crash and there is audio playing the video will freeze but the audio will just mimic the last frequency it received. Sometimes it freezes and will go back to normal(This is a pretty rare occurrence).

Thank you in advance for any advice/help; If you would like any additional information on specs/freeze details.

beeze, Jul 27, 2022
Thema:

Pc freezes/crash frequently.

1. Pc freezes/crash frequently. - Similar Threads - freezes crash frequently

2. Frequent Freezes and Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent Freezes and Crashes: Hello all,I recently built a new PC specs at the bottom and everything was going fine for a few days, and then while playing the new Resident Evil 4 remake, I was experiencing frequent crashing, especially in certain areas. The CPU and GPU were never really being taxed at the...
  3. Frequent Freezes and Crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent Freezes and Crashes: Hello all,I recently built a new PC specs at the bottom and everything was going fine for a few days, and then while playing the new Resident Evil 4 remake, I was experiencing frequent crashing, especially in certain areas. The CPU and GPU were never really being taxed at the...
  4. Pc freezes/crash frequently.

Pc freezes/crash frequently.: Sometimes when i am using my pc it randomly freeze. The sound stop working and the screen keep showing the last image like a freeze and i can't do anything.Last time i was playing roblox and then when i went away for get a drink i found it completly freeze, i don't know any...
  5. Pc freezes/crash frequently.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc freezes/crash frequently.: Sometimes when i am using my pc it randomly freeze. The sound stop working and the screen keep showing the last image like a freeze and i can't do anything.Last time i was playing roblox and then when i went away for get a drink i found it completly freeze, i don't know any...
  6. PC frequent crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC frequent crash: Whenver i play a game I used to play roblox and league all the time without crash but now it crashes its like when i open up a game or google the task manager immediatley go up to 99% and slowly go down but heres the thing when it crashes it not just freezes it take away...
  7. PC frequent crash

PC frequent crash: Whenver i play a game I used to play roblox and league all the time without crash but now it crashes its like when i open up a game or google the task manager immediatley go up to 99% and slowly go down but heres the thing when it crashes it not just freezes it take away...
  8. PC frequent crash

9. PC frequently freezes and crashes. Minidumps provided!

PC frequently freezes and crashes. Minidumps provided!: I have had this problem for a long time now and it has suddenly become more frequent. Perhaps once per day my screen will freeze, and I will have no option but to hold the power button down and turn it off. Sometimes the screen will freeze and display an irregular blue...
  10. PC freeze frequently

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC freeze frequently: Some days ago I updated Windows 10 with some updates, I don't know if that's the reason but after that I had various problems, but the biggest problem is that the pc frequently freeze for some seconds, about every hour or around 30 min interval. It doesn't matter if I got a...