Windows 10: PC Freezes - Fix wanted

Discus and support PC Freezes - Fix wanted in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Been getting the message "application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware" and then my PC freezes. It happens do often that the PC is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Roderick Russell, Feb 23, 2019.

1. PC Freezes - Fix wanted

Been getting the message "application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware" and then my PC freezes. It happens do often that the PC is basically inoperable. Is there any fix that a layman can use. I run windows 10 on an HP Envy Convertible 15-bq1xx. with a Ryzen 5 processor. Roderick

:)

Roderick Russell, Feb 23, 2019

2. Borderlands freezes and thaws

I'm positive the steps I took above fixed it. I went through 10 rounds in the underdome (well over an hour of gameplay) without a single freeze. Previously, I couldn't play 15 minutes without at least one freeze.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 23, 2019
  3. PC Freezes

Hello,

To isolate your Windows 10 freezing issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Aside from this error, are you also getting other error codes or messages?
    • Where do you usually experience this freezing issue? Is it during startup?
    • Other troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Michelle Vil, Feb 23, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

PC Freezes - Fix wanted

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

PC Freezes - Fix wanted

1. PC Freezes - Fix wanted - Similar Threads - Freezes Fix wanted

2. How to fix PC hard freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix PC hard freezing: My PC used to hard freeze when I was gaming and I thought it may be due to the PC overheating so I didn't think much of it. However, it has now started to hard freeze when I do simple things like browsing the web and has become very annoying as I am having to constantly hard...
  3. How to fix PC hard freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix PC hard freezing: My PC used to hard freeze when I was gaming and I thought it may be due to the PC overheating so I didn't think much of it. However, it has now started to hard freeze when I do simple things like browsing the web and has become very annoying as I am having to constantly hard...
  4. PC is freezing, peripherals disconnect and monitors freeze, no luck fixing it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is freezing, peripherals disconnect and monitors freeze, no luck fixing it: I have been running the system for a year with no issues, A week ago whilst I am playing games it will cause the freeze, I have left it for 30 minutes and it was not resolved this freeze can occur on launch of the game or anytime after. It will always freeze within 30 minutes...
  5. PC is freezing, peripherals disconnect and monitors freeze, no luck fixing it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC is freezing, peripherals disconnect and monitors freeze, no luck fixing it: I have been running the system for a year with no issues, A week ago whilst I am playing games it will cause the freeze, I have left it for 30 minutes and it was not resolved this freeze can occur on launch of the game or anytime after. It will always freeze within 30 minutes...
  6. Fix Control keeps crashing, disconnecting or freezing on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Control keeps crashing, disconnecting or freezing on PC: [ATTACH]Control, a third-person shooter with an action-adventure theme is quite popular among players because of its distinctive playstyle. However according to some users, the game crashes at startup. In this post, we will discuss this issue and see what you can do to...
  7. Fix Propnight crashing, freezing, not loading on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Propnight crashing, freezing, not loading on Windows PC: [IMG]This post features different solutions to try if Propnight is crashing, freezing, or not loading on Windows PC. Propnight is a multiplayer physics-based prop hunt mixed with a classic hodder survival game available for Windows PC. You can enjoy the game on your system...
  8. Fix Fortnite keeps crashing or freezing on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Fortnite keeps crashing or freezing on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Does Fortnite keep crashing or freezing on your Windows 11/1 PC? If so, the suggestions mentioned in this post may help you fix it. Many gamers have experienced this problem while launching or playing Fortnite. Before purchasing or installing a game, it is suggested...
  9. My pc freezing sometimes how to fix it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc freezing sometimes how to fix it?: Pc of one week start freezing and he running slow. Yesterday i see my c disk windows is here working on 100%.Pc is using for gaming and streaming 720p. Cpu - Amd fx8320 Gpu - Asus GeForce gtx960 4gb ram-2x4gb c disk-intel ssd device...
  10. If anyone wants to help fix my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    If anyone wants to help fix my PC: Hello, here are is the problem and notes: PC (HP 250 G5) gets BSOD with either Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap or sometimes other messages as well. I updated BIOS, tried reinstalling/updating many drivers, reinstalling windows. The BSOD does not seem to appear in Safe Mode...