Windows 10: Pc freezes in 20 to 40 minutes of work

Discus and support Pc freezes in 20 to 40 minutes of work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have this pc since 2017 and it worked very well but I got a problem. My pc freezes and I cant move anything and when I force shut down it does it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VladutDobrescu, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Pc freezes in 20 to 40 minutes of work

I have this pc since 2017 and it worked very well but I got a problem.

My pc freezes and I cant move anything and when I force shut down it does it again help please

:)

VladutDobrescu, Jan 12, 2019

2. Windows will freeze after 20 to 40 minutes of working

Ok I buyed a gaming computer like 3 months ago and when I open it everything is good but after 40 minutes of working on it or playing it actually freezes the display and shows a pop up This application is not working and a close and cancel button i try
    to press close but its loading cursor then i need to hard restart my computer my pc is Asus R510VX please help

VladutDobrescu, Jan 12, 2019
  3. WellSuper Win User
    Windows 10 Freezes if I leave it for 20 minutes

I'm getting a very strange issue. I can work on my computer for many hours without any issues. But, if I step away for 20 minutes and come back, it's completely frozen and I have to hard reboot. To see if this is a problem with the sleep or hybrrid sleep functions, I disabled them all. Everything is set to NEVER shut off. But the freezing still happens if I walk away. Otherwise, no freezes.

So, what could be causing this freeze? Any idea?

WellSuper, Jan 12, 2019
  4. itsme1 Win User

Pc freezes in 20 to 40 minutes of work

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Try other SATA port and after the SATA cable.
    For a month I was no longer a freeze. I have a track the heat, it's winter here. I will clean the pc and put some thermal paste back on the processor. This may also be a microsoft or nvidia update.When the pc freeze it takes 20 to 40 minutes to get a bsod. I waited a few times but without rating the bsod.

itsme1, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Pc freezes in 20 to 40 minutes of work

1. Pc freezes in 20 to 40 minutes of work - Similar Threads - freezes minutes

2. Open applications randomly freeze for minutes without any error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open applications randomly freeze for minutes without any error: Hi there,I have a Lenovo ThinkPad P14s Gen 3 with Windows 11 Pro latest: 10.0.22631 Build 22631 running on it. For months I have this problem where almost all my open applications freeze, meaning it opens from the tray, but I can't interact with it at all e.g. Slack, Chrome,...
  3. Open applications randomly freeze for minutes without any error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Open applications randomly freeze for minutes without any error: Hi there,I have a Lenovo ThinkPad P14s Gen 3 with Windows 11 Pro latest: 10.0.22631 Build 22631 running on it. For months I have this problem where almost all my open applications freeze, meaning it opens from the tray, but I can't interact with it at all e.g. Slack, Chrome,...
  4. Computer freezes for a seconds/minutes and no apps respond while clicking also. after that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes for a seconds/minutes and no apps respond while clicking also. after that...: Please give me a solution I am facing this problem with my pc atleast a month. My every drivers and windows update all uptodate, But i am facing freeze and stutter issue with my pc. when i am going on any application it actually freezes my pc for a seconds then after sometime...
  5. Computer freezes for a seconds/minutes and no apps respond while clicking also. after that...

Computer freezes for a seconds/minutes and no apps respond while clicking also. after that...: Please give me a solution I am facing this problem with my pc atleast a month. My every drivers and windows update all uptodate, But i am facing freeze and stutter issue with my pc. when i am going on any application it actually freezes my pc for a seconds then after sometime...
  6. Computer freezes for a seconds/minutes and no apps respond while clicking also. after that...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. PC will freeze unexpectedly for 1-3 minutes and then "crash" automatically reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC will freeze unexpectedly for 1-3 minutes and then "crash" automatically reboot: For almost a year now my PC has been freezing and then it will automatically reboot crash? on its own. At first I noticed it would happen when I would play video games, but after a while it just began to happen when browsing the web. When looking in "Event Viewer" I am...
  8. PC will freeze unexpectedly for 1-3 minutes and then "crash" automatically reboot

PC will freeze unexpectedly for 1-3 minutes and then "crash" automatically reboot: For almost a year now my PC has been freezing and then it will automatically reboot crash? on its own. At first I noticed it would happen when I would play video games, but after a while it just began to happen when browsing the web. When looking in "Event Viewer" I am...
  9. PC will freeze unexpectedly for 1-3 minutes and then "crash" automatically reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Remote Server is getting freezed/hanged every 5 minutes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Server is getting freezed/hanged every 5 minutes.: Hi all,We have Windows server 2019 STD with remote services and access given for the 25 members.Every month 20 - 30 date some of the users who had accessing the remote server using their personal device and it is getting freeze every 5 mins. This only happens randomly. if we...