Windows 10: Pc freezes in 20 to 40 minutes of work

Discus and support Pc freezes in 20 to 40 minutes of work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have this pc since 2017 and it worked very well but I got a problem. My pc freezes and I cant move anything and when I force shut down it does it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VladutDobrescu, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Pc freezes in 20 to 40 minutes of work

I have this pc since 2017 and it worked very well but I got a problem.

My pc freezes and I cant move anything and when I force shut down it does it again help please

:)

VladutDobrescu, Jan 12, 2019

2. Windows will freeze after 20 to 40 minutes of working

Ok I buyed a gaming computer like 3 months ago and when I open it everything is good but after 40 minutes of working on it or playing it actually freezes the display and shows a pop up This application is not working and a close and cancel button i try
    to press close but its loading cursor then i need to hard restart my computer my pc is Asus R510VX please help

VladutDobrescu, Jan 12, 2019
  3. WellSuper Win User
    Windows 10 Freezes if I leave it for 20 minutes

I'm getting a very strange issue. I can work on my computer for many hours without any issues. But, if I step away for 20 minutes and come back, it's completely frozen and I have to hard reboot. To see if this is a problem with the sleep or hybrrid sleep functions, I disabled them all. Everything is set to NEVER shut off. But the freezing still happens if I walk away. Otherwise, no freezes.

So, what could be causing this freeze? Any idea?

WellSuper, Jan 12, 2019
  4. itsme1 Win User

Pc freezes in 20 to 40 minutes of work

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Try other SATA port and after the SATA cable.
    For a month I was no longer a freeze. I have a track the heat, it's winter here. I will clean the pc and put some thermal paste back on the processor. This may also be a microsoft or nvidia update.When the pc freeze it takes 20 to 40 minutes to get a bsod. I waited a few times but without rating the bsod.

itsme1, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Pc freezes in 20 to 40 minutes of work

1. Pc freezes in 20 to 40 minutes of work - Similar Threads - freezes minutes

2. Laptop freezing/hanging for 10 minutes or so

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop freezing/hanging for 10 minutes or so: Hi, I may sound quite dumb for asking a question such as this, but my laptop has been freezing or hanging for the past week for more than 10 minutes, and I have no choice but to hard reboot. It doesn't show black screen, which I think I may be thankful for. I know that...
  3. Windows 10 Lenovo ThinkPad screen freezes 5 minutes after it has been connected to Samsung...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Lenovo ThinkPad screen freezes 5 minutes after it has been connected to Samsung...: Hi guys, I have a Lenovo IdeaPad E580 running Windows 10 and each time I would use my Samsung 6 series smart TV as a wireless display it would connect and work fine for 10-15 minutes after which the TV would freeze and I have to restart the connection to fix it. Any...
  4. Computer freezes when idle a few minutes

Computer freezes when idle a few minutes: HP Laptop with Windows 10 Operating system freezes or locks up when sitting idle for a few minutes. First noticed while watching Netflix, video was stuck and there was a buzzing noise. Trying changing browsers, no difference. Next happened while listening to Pandora. Now have...
  5. Laptop freezes when left idle for 5 minutes after installing Microsoft Office Home

Laptop freezes when left idle for 5 minutes after installing Microsoft Office Home: A new Lenovo laptop (Windows 10 PRO 64-bit/64Bit) has been working perfectly fine for 2 weeks before I installed the Microsoft Office Home. After that laptop freezed in the middle of something and made buzzing noises. What kept on happening next was a system restart after...
  6. Start menu freezes for less then a minute

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu freezes for less then a minute: When I click on the start menu, the start menu freezes for less then a minute. This issue happens randomly. Only the start menu freezes not the computer. If any of the program is open on a different 2nd monitor I can use the program without any issue. I'm the only person in...
  7. Freezing 1 minute max after boot + restore while keeping Linux partition

Freezing 1 minute max after boot + restore while keeping Linux partition: My Windows installation is freezing shortly after login. (Mouse doesn't move, have to do a hard shut-down.) This doesn't give me the time to do any troubleshooting. My Kubuntu installation, which I use for my professional activities, works correctly also under heavy load. The...
  8. Computer keeps on freezing a few minutes after bootup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer keeps on freezing a few minutes after bootup: Every time I start my computer, it just freezes a few minutes later. Anyone have any idea of what I could do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-keeps-on-freezing-a-few-minutes-after/fb76aaba-d92e-49c9-8d47-130100caaa40
  9. Windows 10 freezes after a few minutes of being idle (and can only be rebooted the hard way)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 freezes after a few minutes of being idle (and can only be rebooted the hard way): Hey guys, At the moment I am having an issue with Windows 10 that is being mentioned these days (and before) all over the internet. Since a week or so, Windows 10 freezes the mouse, the keyboard and the screen after being left idle for some minutes. The only action that...
  10. WHEA Uncorrectable error, PC freezes every 10 minutes

WHEA Uncorrectable error, PC freezes every 10 minutes: I uninstalled XBox because I don't play games. I do like to play solitaire occasionally and didn't know it was associated with XBox with Windows 10. So I did the fix to bring back XBox and ever since, my computer freezes about every 10 minutes and I have to hit the reset...