Windows 10: Pc freezes randomly and forced to power off, I've tried everything!

Discus and support Pc freezes randomly and forced to power off, I've tried everything! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Sorry in advance for bad grammar, I'm not good at writhing paragraphs. For about 2 months my pc has been crashing randomly. First when playing games,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Joseph M2811, May 22, 2023.

1. Pc freezes randomly and forced to power off, I've tried everything!

Sorry in advance for bad grammar, I'm not good at writhing paragraphs. For about 2 months my pc has been crashing randomly. First when playing games, then just watching YouTube it would crash at random. I think I solved the crashing problem, but now my pc freezes, most of the time when i play games. When freezing the game would become unresponsive, but I can still move my mouse, then I cant close or open programs, then everything stops working but my pc doesn't shut off forcing me to shut it off.I've done everything, update bios, reinstall/update drivers, restore windows, sfc scannow, and even

:)

Joseph M2811, May 22, 2023

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, May 22, 2023
  3. monksalve Win User
    Complete Freeze - Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task 63

Managed to solve this.

Seems like I had a couple issues. The power supply was on the fritz and C-States needed to be turned off in the bios.

I went through all the steps listed on this thread by @mileskb
    Windows 10 freezes randomly

I did change some of the power management settings in windows, but I had tried that before without results. It might have been a combination of C-States and power management.

monksalve, May 22, 2023
  4. HiKhris Win User

Pc freezes randomly and forced to power off, I've tried everything!

LAPTOP FREEZES RANDOMLY

Hello Community,

As my title says, my laptop freezes randomly.

I have tried so many ways, but didn't go well.

The laptop freezes randomly, I can't do anything about it except force it to shut down by long pressing the power button.

Can't put it to sleep, can't use the crtl+alt+del, nothing.

Could it be a hardware problem?

Very frustrated with it freezing up on me randomly, and I believe it hurts the computer too with force shut down,

please help!

Thank you!

HiKhris, May 22, 2023
Thema:

Pc freezes randomly and forced to power off, I've tried everything!

1. Pc freezes randomly and forced to power off, I've tried everything! - Similar Threads - freezes randomly forced

2. PC randomly powering off then on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC randomly powering off then on: Every so often when I'm on my PC, it randomly restarts. Sometimes it gets paired with "reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key"I can temporarily fix it by just reselecting my HDD as the boot drive, but it doesn't show...
  3. My pc has been randomly freezing forcing me to power it off

My pc has been randomly freezing forcing me to power it off: This problem has been happening for around a week now, around 30 minutes after starting it up for the day it will freeze, then i power it off and it will run fine for the rest of the day. I have tried: updating drivers, reinstalling windows, windows memory diagnostic, and i...
  4. My pc has been randomly freezing forcing me to power it off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc has been randomly freezing forcing me to power it off: This problem has been happening for around a week now, around 30 minutes after starting it up for the day it will freeze, then i power it off and it will run fine for the rest of the day. I have tried: updating drivers, reinstalling windows, windows memory diagnostic, and i...
  5. My pc has been randomly freezing forcing me to power it off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. PC Constantly Freezing, have to hold power button to force power off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Constantly Freezing, have to hold power button to force power off: Hello,My computer has had this issue for the longest time, but is becoming more and more frequent. Whenever I load into a game call of duty, Assassins Creed, etc. after 5-10 minutes of playing, my entire pc becomes completely frozen and I have to hold the power button for it...
  7. PC Constantly Freezing, have to hold power button to force power off

PC Constantly Freezing, have to hold power button to force power off: Hello,My computer has had this issue for the longest time, but is becoming more and more frequent. Whenever I load into a game call of duty, Assassins Creed, etc. after 5-10 minutes of playing, my entire pc becomes completely frozen and I have to hold the power button for it...
  8. Pc freezes randomly and forced to power off, I've tried everything!

Pc freezes randomly and forced to power off, I've tried everything!: Sorry in advance for bad grammar, I'm not good at writhing paragraphs. For about 2 months my pc has been crashing randomly. First when playing games, then just watching YouTube it would crash at random. I think I solved the crashing problem, but now my pc freezes, most of the...
  9. Pc freezes randomly and forced to power off, I've tried everything!

Pc freezes randomly and forced to power off, I've tried everything!: Sorry in advance for bad grammar, I'm not good at writhing paragraphs. For about 2 months my pc has been crashing randomly. First when playing games, then just watching YouTube it would crash at random. I think I solved the crashing problem, but now my pc freezes, most of the...
  10. PC stops being responsive randomly and forced to power it off

PC stops being responsive randomly and forced to power it off: Recently my PC has been just been unresponsive at random times, even when not much is being done on the PC. I know the issue isn't due to the CPU overheating. Before the whole PC stops being responsive, I'm able to move the mouse around, close windows though it still thinks I...