Windows 10: PC Freezes Randomly forcing me to manually restart it

Discus and support PC Freezes Randomly forcing me to manually restart it in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi My PC freezes randomly can be fine for days or freeze every day, or when its just idling , only current fix i have is to restart the PC, i cant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kizzababe, Oct 25, 2023.

1. Kizzababe Win User

PC Freezes Randomly forcing me to manually restart it

Hi My PC freezes randomly can be fine for days or freeze every day, or when its just idling , only current fix i have is to restart the PC, i cant quite put my finger on what's coursing it.iv checked the bios to make sure its nothing there as the board accepts intel gen 11 and 10 CPUs , if someone is able to help it would be greatly appreciated PC specs are windows 11rog maximus XIII Herointel i9 10900kAorus 409032gb of ram thanks

:)

Kizzababe, Oct 25, 2023
  2. Eid-85 Win User

PC Randomly freezes and restart

Hello

I have Mini PC from Zotac modelPC Freezes Randomly forcing me to manually restart it :(magnus en1060k) it randomly freezes and restart

Troubleshooting I have done:

• Memory test was ok
    • Reinstall windows 10
    below Memory.dmp

MEMORY.DMP

Appreciate if some one can help me with this issue

Eid-85, Oct 25, 2023
  3. PC Freezes forcing me to manually restart it

My pc specs:

Intel i9 10900K

RTX 3080 8GB Vram

32GB Ram

My pc freezes forcing me to restart it manually. At first i thought it was a problem related to League of Legends running in the background, because everytime the crashes happens the game is running so it came natural to me that there must've been some sort of conflict between it and windows that makes it crash. Althought I still have this doubt the pc also happened to crash while trying to open some more demanding games, for example Far Cry 6.

I dont get any error message, the video freezes, the audio gets cut off and the pc doesn't respond to any command, It happened a couple of times that it rebooted itself after a crash but normally its blocked waiting for me to turn it off manually.

Hardware doesn't look damaged, Ive gone through several checks.

The only thing i tried to do was to run the System File Checker tool that apparently Repaired some files, but didn't fix the problem because crashes still happen.

I've yet to try to reinstall Windows but before doing so I'd like to hear someone else's opinion on the issue.

MarcoManzini2, Oct 25, 2023
  4. EarthDog Win User

Can somebody with nvidia gpu force manually restart pc and then check event viewer,for me?

Not sure. I haven't seen the that thread...

However, if anyone didn't catch it (I didn't, surprisingly - reported his dupe, and Tatty smelled it before I did), this is our good friend sew333/litwicki24/sde44 etc etc... Jump out of the rinse and repeat cycle boys.

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthre...hen-check-event-viewer-fo&p=625217#post625217
    https://www.tenforums.com/bsod-cras...gpu-force-manually-restart-pc-then-check.html
    And the nail in the coffin - http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/foru...ually-restart-pc-then-check-event-viewer.html

EarthDog, Oct 25, 2023
Thema:

1. PC Freezes Randomly forcing me to manually restart it - Similar Threads - Freezes Randomly forcing

2. PC Freezes Randomly forcing me to manually restart it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Freezes Randomly forcing me to manually restart it: Hi My PC freezes randomly can be fine for days or freeze every day, or when its just idling , only current fix i have is to restart the PC, i cant quite put my finger on what's coursing it.iv checked the bios to make sure its nothing there as the board accepts intel gen 11...
  3. PC Randomly freezes and restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Randomly freezes and restart: HelloI have Mini PC from Zotac model:magnus en1060k it randomly freezes and restart Troubleshooting I have done:Memory test was okReinstall windows 10below Memory.dmp https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lX6sHxuEyiZigacQYli27JDPOaB_q-6j/view?usp=sharingAppreciate if some one can...
  4. PC Freezes forcing me to manually restart it

PC Freezes forcing me to manually restart it: My pc specs: OS: Windows Pro 20H2Intel i9 10900KRTX 3080 8GB Vram32GB RamMy pc freezes forcing me to restart it manually. At first i thought it was a problem related to League of Legends running in the background, because everytime the crashes happens the game is running so...
  5. PC Freezes forcing me to manually restart it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Freezes forcing me to manually restart it: My pc specs: OS: Windows Pro 20H2Intel i9 10900KRTX 3080 8GB Vram32GB RamMy pc freezes forcing me to restart it manually. At first i thought it was a problem related to League of Legends running in the background, because everytime the crashes happens the game is running so...
  6. PC Freezes forcing me to manually restart it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Screen freezes and forces me to restart

Screen freezes and forces me to restart: I'm not to sure why it freezes. The PC has quite regularly done this, ever since I got it and mostly while playing games. I made sure all the drivers were up to date with DriverEasy, but it still manages to freeze. Is there something I missed? Reliability history and event...
  8. Random pc freeze in main menu of a game.Had to force restart

Random pc freeze in main menu of a game.Had to force restart: Game is Monster hunter world Iceborne.Never had this issue before.Game froze in the main menu while I was afk making coffee.I had to force a restart. The bug check Imgur: The magic of the Internet "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124...
  9. Computer randomly freezes and forces me to restart.

Computer randomly freezes and forces me to restart.: So I've had this random freeze crash for a while now. It happens entirely at random, sometimes while I'm gaming and sometimes just while I'm sitting on my desktop with nothing open. The biggest annoyance is that I recently just wiped my hard drive and completely reset my...
  10. Windows 10 random freezes forced restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 random freezes forced restart: Hi, I've recently upgraded from 7 ultimate to 10 pro and in game/rendering my PC randomly freezes, the keyboard and mouse will not work so i have to restart the system. PC specs: fx 6350 MSI 970a-g46 Sapphire R7 260x 2gb 16 GB ram ddr3 corsair 1600 MHz Thermaltake...