Windows 10: PC Freezes Randomly - Hardware issue?

Discus and support PC Freezes Randomly - Hardware issue? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,Need advise on issue where my PC randomly freezes. The freeze in my case isnt a complete freeze, where I can still move, click my mouse and even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by steven1412, Oct 22, 2021.

1. PC Freezes Randomly - Hardware issue?

Hello,Need advise on issue where my PC randomly freezes. The freeze in my case isnt a complete freeze, where I can still move, click my mouse and even trigger windows button from my keyboard. However when I click on the action, for example restart or turn off the computer, it didnt work. I will need to do hard reset i.e. clicking reset button on my PC case to use the PC again. In attempt to understand what's going on, I have looked at Event Viewer, there is no meaningful error recorded apart from "SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization" which I believe its got to to do wit

:)

steven1412, Oct 22, 2021

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Oct 22, 2021
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Turning off fast startup helped with this issue for another user on a different forum. For newbies, see steps Windows 10 Freezes Randomly.

kamilanwar, Oct 22, 2021
  4. Karugo12 Win User

PC Freezes Randomly - Hardware issue?

PC Freezing

the issue began like a week after purchase

i have not made any recent change on the machine

Its freezing randomly

Karugo12, Oct 22, 2021
Thema:

PC Freezes Randomly - Hardware issue?

1. PC Freezes Randomly - Hardware issue? - Similar Threads - Freezes Randomly Hardware

2. Random freeze issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random freeze issue: A month ago, my pc started to freeze randomly, no specific situation triggers it to freeze. It starts by very slow performance followed immediately by complete freeze that requires a restart from the case Start menu won't open and everything freezes. I tried to: -clean...
  3. Random freeze issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random freeze issue: A month ago, my pc started to freeze randomly, no specific situation triggers it to freeze. It starts by very slow performance followed immediately by complete freeze that requires a restart from the case Start menu won't open and everything freezes. I tried to: -clean...
  4. Random freeze issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. PC Freezes Randomly - Hardware issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Freezes Randomly - Hardware issue?: Hello,Need advise on issue where my PC randomly freezes. The freeze in my case isnt a complete freeze, where I can still move, click my mouse and even trigger windows button from my keyboard. However when I click on the action, for example restart or turn off the computer, it...
  6. PC very randomly freezing...hardware or software?

in Windows 10 Support
    PC very randomly freezing...hardware or software?: Hi, Originally was going to post this on the Intel NUC forums, but you guys seem more helpful. I'm having issues with my Intel NUC Phantom Canyon NUC11PHKi7CAA (i7 with RTX 2060 mobile) . It has developed a random freezing issue, which is a big problem as I'm using this as my...
  7. Random freeze issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random freeze issue: About 2 to 3 months ago i put in a new hard drive and a new solid state drive and moved my operating system over to my solid state drive, since then however i have had issues with freezing a random point and needing to restart my computer manually. I usually play alot of...
  8. Computer hard freeze kernel 41 randomly. Possible hardware issue.

Computer hard freeze kernel 41 randomly. Possible hardware issue.: Hello everyone, I assembled my PC about a year ago and everything has been fine since 2 months ago. The PC just started hard freeze from time to time when I turn it on, browsing internet, playing games or just idling. Other than that, everything works perfectly. I did run...
  9. Laptop freezes randomly - ruled out a hardware issue. Any ideas?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop freezes randomly - ruled out a hardware issue. Any ideas?: So one day I'm using my laptop and it just starts freezing out of nowhere. It's not a hardware issue - I know this because I've replaced the RAM and SSD thinking that would be the issue, but it wasn't. I also tried booting Ubuntu from USB and it ran fine, so this is something...
  10. PC Randomly Freezing

PC Randomly Freezing: Hello, here. I've posted on this forum before (a year ago or so?), when I seemed to be having a freeze/BSOD issue which at the time "we" fixed with updating the vBIOS of my GPU. My PC worked for about a year since that fix and I thought it was happily fixed, until my...