Windows 10: Pc freezes randomly only while playing games

Discus and support Pc freezes randomly only while playing games in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/ShadyMS [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fr3bt2/pc_freezes_randomly_only_while_playing_games/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ShadyMS, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Pc freezes randomly only while playing games

/u/ShadyMS, Mar 29, 2020

2. Minecraft freezes gaming PC

Hi,

We have here a thread Windows 10 freezes when playing games
    related to your concern. We suggest that you go through the steps provided by
    Roger Lu.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Mar 29, 2020
  3. Roohi_Taj Win User
    Can't play Hit It Rich game and system freezes

Hi carmenstanley1,

Thank you for your response.

I can understand how frustrating it would be. This issue might be due to corrupted profile or if the game is not installed completely. I suggest you to follow these steps and let us know if it works.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

• Are you aware of any changes happened on the computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried playing this game on other browser (Google chrome or Mozilla) and check for the issue?

Step 1: Uninstall or Repair the game.

1. Press Windows and
      R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and hit enter.
    3. Right click on the Hit it Rich app > Select Repair or uninstall it.
    4. Reinstall the application and check for the issue.

Step 2: Create a new local account.

The reason might be due to user account corruption, so I would suggest you to ‘Create
    a local user or administrator account’
    and check if the issue persists.

Note: You will not see all your files under your default file location.
    So your data will be saved under C:\Users\User_name.

If you are facing issues with freezing, I would suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps on
    Tips to improve PC performance in Windows

Hope it helps.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Mar 29, 2020
  4. Pc freezes randomly only while playing games

Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

Pc freezes randomly only while playing games

1. Pc freezes randomly only while playing games - Similar Threads - freezes randomly while

2. pc freezes while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc freezes while playing games: hey there,ive got a pc withCPU- i7-9700FGPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPERMotherboard - G15CS-B8windows 1016gb 2666 ram.when loading anygames the computer seems to freezes and i know it crashing because the mouse and sound becomes distorted.when computer crashes the computer...
  3. pc freezes while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc freezes while playing games: hey there,ive got a pc withCPU- i7-9700FGPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPERMotherboard - G15CS-B8windows 1016gb 2666 ram.when loading anygames the computer seems to freezes and i know it crashing because the mouse and sound becomes distorted.when computer crashes the computer...
  4. pc freezes while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random freezes, BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random freezes, BSOD while playing games: I don't know but I have been going through a very weird problem with my pc. Basically when I boot my pc in the morning , while playing games it crashes severely ,hangs, freeze sometimes BSOD or sometimes restarts by its own. On BSOD it gives message like video scheduler...
  6. Random freezes, BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random freezes, BSOD while playing games: I don't know but I have been going through a very weird problem with my pc. Basically when I boot my pc in the morning , while playing games it crashes severely ,hangs, freeze sometimes BSOD or sometimes restarts by its own. On BSOD it gives message like video scheduler...
  7. Random freezes, BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. PC crashes or freezing while playing games or when using randomly.

PC crashes or freezing while playing games or when using randomly.: Hello, i have issue with my Windows 10. I had been facing this issue for almost 2 months where my PC crashes randomly when im using it. I had performed all the diagnostics test which preloaded in my PC which is HP, i never found a issue that cause this problem. I had also...
  9. Pc freezing while playing games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc freezing while playing games: I dont even know if thats what caused the problem but since i updated my windows i cant seem to play any games at all i can play stuff like league of legends which is a really light game and my screen will freeze like im playing with 30 fps altho im playing with 200 i...
  10. PC randomly freezes while gaming

PC randomly freezes while gaming: Hello all, my PC started to randomly freeze while I am playing games,without showing a BSOD,but there are minidumps from those freezings/crashings. Here is the Vlog collector : DESKTOP-A00HG2C-(2020-07-13_11-45-17).zip My OS is Win 10 x64 Version 1909 (OS Build...