Windows 10: PC freezes randomly.

Discus and support PC freezes randomly. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; PC freezes and have to hard restart. No BSOD.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Matthew Gaming Your, May 5, 2020.

1. PC freezes randomly.

PC freezes and have to hard restart. No BSOD.

:)

Matthew Gaming Your, May 5, 2020

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, May 5, 2020
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, May 5, 2020
  4. PC freezes randomly.

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Turning off fast startup helped with this issue for another user on a different forum. For newbies, see steps Windows 10 Freezes Randomly.

kamilanwar, May 5, 2020
Thema:

PC freezes randomly.

1. PC freezes randomly. - Similar Threads - freezes randomly

2. Random BSODs/Freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs/Freezes: Increasingly often, my Laptop freezes repeating the last frames of audio, then either recovers, or BSODs always with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONIt's been happening for a year or so, so it is not a Windows or Nvidia Driver Update.It seems to happen more often when I'm watching...
  3. Random BSODs/Freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSODs/Freezes: Increasingly often, my Laptop freezes repeating the last frames of audio, then either recovers, or BSODs always with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONIt's been happening for a year or so, so it is not a Windows or Nvidia Driver Update.It seems to happen more often when I'm watching...
  4. Random BSODs/Freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My computer freezes up an random times while i do random task!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer freezes up an random times while i do random task!: Hello! My computer has frozen at random times for a long time now. It comes to a complete freeze with no mouse/keyboard or audio/visual response, just frozen at whatever is on my screen for that moment. Here's an image of my event log Swedish. my computer froze at 20:03, I...
  6. My computer freezes up an random times while i do random task!

My computer freezes up an random times while i do random task!: Hello! My computer has frozen at random times for a long time now. It comes to a complete freeze with no mouse/keyboard or audio/visual response, just frozen at whatever is on my screen for that moment. Here's an image of my event log Swedish. my computer froze at 20:03, I...
  7. My computer freezes up an random times while i do random task!

8. Getting constant BSODs or random freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting constant BSODs or random freezing: Sometimes its IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, sometimes its DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, other times its UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP. The error changes every time, other times my computer just freezes and I have to restart it. I have attached a dropbox link to my minidump files, if anyone...
  9. Getting constant BSODs or random freezing

Getting constant BSODs or random freezing: Sometimes its IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, sometimes its DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, other times its UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP. The error changes every time, other times my computer just freezes and I have to restart it. I have attached a dropbox link to my minidump files, if anyone...
  10. Getting constant BSODs or random freezing