Windows 10: PC freezes up, screen glitches out, audio stuttering, restarts afterwards, triggered by...

Discus and support PC freezes up, screen glitches out, audio stuttering, restarts afterwards, triggered by... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have this issue where when I load up some games usually only VR-compatible ones I can get 15-20 minutes of playtime out of them, whether using the VR... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Josh0616, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Josh0616 Win User

PC freezes up, screen glitches out, audio stuttering, restarts afterwards, triggered by...

I have this issue where when I load up some games usually only VR-compatible ones I can get 15-20 minutes of playtime out of them, whether using the VR headset or playing the desktop version, before the PC will freeze up and the screen will become a glitchy mess, and the audio will stutter if any was playing.I'm using Windows 10 right now, however this also happened when my PC was Windows 11. I had some issues with the PC and had to do a clean install because of it and had the tech people put Windows 10 on instead.When I had Windows 11, I tried system restore, reinstalling drivers, etc. Not

:)

Josh0616, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

PC freezes up, screen glitches out, audio stuttering, restarts afterwards, triggered by...

1. PC freezes up, screen glitches out, audio stuttering, restarts afterwards, triggered by... - Similar Threads - freezes screen glitches

2. PC freezes up, screen glitches out, audio stuttering, restarts afterwards, triggered by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes up, screen glitches out, audio stuttering, restarts afterwards, triggered by...: I have this issue where when I load up some games usually only VR-compatible ones I can get 15-20 minutes of playtime out of them, whether using the VR headset or playing the desktop version, before the PC will freeze up and the screen will become a glitchy mess, and the...
  3. PC freezes up, screen glitches out, audio stuttering, restarts afterwards, triggered by...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC freezes up, screen glitches out, audio stuttering, restarts afterwards, triggered by...: I have this issue where when I load up some games usually only VR-compatible ones I can get 15-20 minutes of playtime out of them, whether using the VR headset or playing the desktop version, before the PC will freeze up and the screen will become a glitchy mess, and the...
  4. My PC freezes after boot then restarts afterwards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC freezes after boot then restarts afterwards: Good Day to everybody. I booted my PC awhile ago and 10-15 seconds before I log in or after does not have any difference any other way, it freezes for a little while 3 seconds- 5 seconds then restarts. It just goes on a loop until it goes to a blue screen with options whether...
  5. My PC freezes after boot then restarts afterwards

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC freezes after boot then restarts afterwards: Good Day to everybody. I booted my PC awhile ago and 10-15 seconds before I log in or after does not have any difference any other way, it freezes for a little while 3 seconds- 5 seconds then restarts. It just goes on a loop until it goes to a blue screen with options whether...
  6. My PC freezes after boot then restarts afterwards

7. Repeated crashes with screen freeze and audio stuttering requiring hard restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated crashes with screen freeze and audio stuttering requiring hard restart: I have a brand new PC which has been repeatedly crashing over the past week. No BSOD is occurring but the screen will freeze and become totally nonresponsive and if any audio was playing at the time there will be horrible audio stuttering. Whenever this happens it requires a...
  8. audio stutter/ glitching in brand new pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    audio stutter/ glitching in brand new pc: is i got this (brand new) pc a few weeks ago, and ive noticed that since the start its been having this audio bug where the sound will glitch for less than a second at a time, many times a minute. its currently using the BenQ GW2470 (NVIDIA high definition audio). it happenes...
  9. Audio Stuttering and Pc Freezing Randomly

Audio Stuttering and Pc Freezing Randomly: This issue is driving me insane for a while I've dealt with it but I really would like to get rid of it if possible. Sometimes when I'm using my computer it will randomly have what I like to call micro freezes/stutters where the mouse freezes, the audio stutters and gets...
  10. Audio Stutter/Glitch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Stutter/Glitch: I have a frustrating problem with my new Win10 Kaby Lake build and random sound glitches. As this is a new system with new components and all the latest drivers this really shouldn't be happening. Please bare with me as I describe what's going on. Whilst using the PC to...