Windows 10: PC freezes when trying to install Windows 10

Discus and support PC freezes when trying to install Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I put Windows Media Creation tool on my USB and made my PC boot up using that. It froze on the Windows loading animation on my BIOS splash screen. I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by liaquore, Apr 8, 2019.

1. liaquore Win User

PC freezes when trying to install Windows 10

I put Windows Media Creation tool on my USB and made my PC boot up using that. It froze on the Windows loading animation on my BIOS splash screen. I'm trying to re-install Windows after I discovered that my SSD may of stopped working, so I took it out and my hard drive (which still has files in it) is still in my computer, but I do not think it should affect the Windows installer.

Any ideas?

:)

liaquore, Apr 8, 2019
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Apr 8, 2019
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Apr 8, 2019
  4. wt_lesny Win User

Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

had the same problem, freezes and long installation including each step loading, in my case a bios update helped.

wt_lesny, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

1. PC freezes when trying to install Windows 10 - Similar Threads - freezes trying install

2. Windows 10 download freezing when trying to select drive to install on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 download freezing when trying to select drive to install on: I’m trying to install a fresh copy of windows 10 after computer kept rebooting I got the where you select the drive to download it on and when I click next it goes into a infinite load and doesn’t do anything can anyone help...
  3. Windows 10 download freezing when trying to select drive to install on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 download freezing when trying to select drive to install on: I’m trying to install a fresh copy of windows 10 after computer kept rebooting I got the where you select the drive to download it on and when I click next it goes into a infinite load and doesn’t do anything can anyone help...
  4. Windows 10 download freezing when trying to select drive to install on

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. PC freezes at 48% when trying to update

PC freezes at 48% when trying to update: I've been trying to update my windows from 1809 to the latest version because 1809 was getting obsolete, everytime i try to update yhe entire PC freezes at 48% and doesn't respond for hours until i manually force restart, then it automatically restores back. Please i need a...
  6. pc freezes/hangs up when trying to reset windows 10

pc freezes/hangs up when trying to reset windows 10: pc freezes/hangs up when trying to reset in windows 10 all updates are in place, when resetting it seems very slow when it get to restarting approx. 30 mins? it shuts down and restarts and freezes/hangs up on the choose a language page, that's as far as I have got tried...
  7. pc freeze when i try to install a program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc freeze when i try to install a program: My pc freeze when i try to install icmarketssc5 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-freeze-when-i-try-to-install-a-program/232b8302-d97b-4b49-8aab-c8bb80cd895e
  8. Newly build pc keeps freezing when trying to install windows.

Newly build pc keeps freezing when trying to install windows.: I build a new pc, everything is well in the bios, but when I try to install windows, it freezes, or restarts and then freezes. Sometimes it can fully install windows, but then when it restarts in order to boot from the ssd, it freezes. Sometimes it freezes in the windows...
  9. Windows 10 wont install to a fresh new built PC. The screen freezes when I try to install...

Windows 10 wont install to a fresh new built PC. The screen freezes when I try to install...: I just built a new PC and tried to install windows 10. The computer recognizes the chip. And i get to chose which language i will install Windows in ect, but when i come to installing windows the computer freezes. Is it something wrong with the chip? I have the windows chip....
  10. Windows 10 freezes when I try to install a driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 freezes when I try to install a driver: Hi I recently built a new PC, but I am having some issues when trying to install certain drivers that I downloaded directly from the motherboard manufacturer. When it freezes, nothing else happens and I have to force shutdown the PC. I don't know if this started to happen...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when i try install an application it get freeez the window