Windows 10: Pc freezes whenever a audio device connects/disconnects

Discus and support Pc freezes whenever a audio device connects/disconnects in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, i run into this problem at times, because my audio device is connected via bluetooth, and sometimes it disconnects i guess sometimes there is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Filipe Dragovic, Oct 16, 2021.

1. Pc freezes whenever a audio device connects/disconnects

So, i run into this problem at times, because my audio device is connected via bluetooth, and sometimes it disconnects i guess sometimes there is interference? and that causes the pc to freeze momentarily 2-3 secs and then after a little bit, it connects again automatically and causes another freeze of about the same duration. I have a problem with this because when im playing a game professionally, this freeze of 3 seconds is enough to vastly alter the outcome of the game, and i have a big problem with it. I would like to ask, if this is normal to happen? Is there any way of reducing the

:)

Filipe Dragovic, Oct 16, 2021
  2. Jigen Win User

Windows 10 Home freezes

Hi Macboatmaster

Yes it is connect cause i use that device as principal audio
    If i disconnect it, the device disappear from the list and i can't uninstall it
    I remember that when i was testing the PC with OCCT i had high temperatures on CPU package (TSI) : max 105.75 °C

Ok i did this 2 times
    - first time: it freezed
    - second time: hasn't freezed yet

Before the full shutdown i had 2 freezes
    At the start the icons are white and take time to load

EDIT: The PC freezed after the second full shutdown, and happen also with the Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 (1st gen) unplugged.

Jigen, Oct 16, 2021
  3. How to disconnect and reconnect bluetooth devices in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Pair the Bluetooth device to the system.
    • Right click on the Speaker icon in the System tray and select
      Playback Devices.
    • Select the device and click on the drop down list next to Set default button.
    • Select the option to connect and disconnect from the device.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 16, 2021
  4. Pc freezes whenever a audio device connects/disconnects

Windows 10 Home freezes

RE
    Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 (1st gen)

and this
    IS IT CONNECTED if it is you can uninstall it as often as you wish and it will come back in device manager as when you restart it will be found by the system, as a new device.

++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Next time you shutdown use this procedure
    Step 1: Open Start menu, select Power button.

Step 2: Press and hold the Shift key on keyboard, while clicking on Shut down, and then release the Shift key to perform a full shutdown.

See if it still freezes on then starting

Macboatmaster, Oct 16, 2021
Thema:

Pc freezes whenever a audio device connects/disconnects

1. Pc freezes whenever a audio device connects/disconnects - Similar Threads - freezes whenever audio

2. Audio Devices Disconnect Randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Devices Disconnect Randomly: hi all, for a while now i've been having this very annoying and persistent issue with my computer and I'm not sure what is going on. I've tried it with multiple different headsets Bluetooth and wired but its definitely a computer problem.the issue is that, no matter what im...
  3. Random device connect/disconnect sound and PC freeze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random device connect/disconnect sound and PC freeze: The problem: Random device disconnected and reconnect sound like when you plugin a USB drive. Also a brief 1-3s computer freeze where the display is frozen and cursor is stuck. It happens entirely randomly/sporadically but lately it is happened much more frequently, sometimes...
  4. Random device connect/disconnect sound and PC freeze

Random device connect/disconnect sound and PC freeze: The problem: Random device disconnected and reconnect sound like when you plugin a USB drive. Also a brief 1-3s computer freeze where the display is frozen and cursor is stuck. It happens entirely randomly/sporadically but lately it is happened much more frequently, sometimes...
  5. Random device connect/disconnect sound and PC freeze

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Pc freezes whenever a audio device connects/disconnects

Pc freezes whenever a audio device connects/disconnects: So, i run into this problem at times, because my audio device is connected via bluetooth, and sometimes it disconnects i guess sometimes there is interference? and that causes the pc to freeze momentarily 2-3 secs and then after a little bit, it connects again automatically...
  7. Pc freezes whenever a audio device connects/disconnects

Pc freezes whenever a audio device connects/disconnects: So, i run into this problem at times, because my audio device is connected via bluetooth, and sometimes it disconnects i guess sometimes there is interference? and that causes the pc to freeze momentarily 2-3 secs and then after a little bit, it connects again automatically...
  8. Get notification whenever audio jack device disconnected?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Get notification whenever audio jack device disconnected?: I have a dell laptop Dell Latitude 3190 loaned to me for the year, preused. Now Iisten to music a lot these days, so I have a few songs and a few sets of earphones. However, this laptop has an issue with the audio jack. The port is real finicky when it comes to keeping a...
  9. All connected devices are disconnected from the PC?

All connected devices are disconnected from the PC?: Hello, I've already had the case several times that all connected devices are simply disconnected from my PC by accident (also screen). I then plugged them in and unplugged them again, but that did not help. Since I couldn't see anything on the screen and couldn't use...
  10. Whenever I connect or disconnect from an HDMI, my microphone audio device mute

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whenever I connect or disconnect from an HDMI, my microphone audio device mute: Hi! I own an LG Gram 15Z980-A.AAS8U1. I have a problem that whenever I connect it to a monitor with an HDMI input, my microphone on my computer stops receiving input on most applications like Chrome, Webex, and Discord but still works for applications like Skype and Zoom for...