Windows 10: Pc freezes while gaming

Discus and support Pc freezes while gaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This problem has been happening for awhile now. I will start a game with friends apex legends, COD and about midway through my pc will freeze and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by maxn2_802, Oct 6, 2020.

1. maxn2_802 Win User

Pc freezes while gaming

This problem has been happening for awhile now. I will start a game with friends apex legends, COD and about midway through my pc will freeze and the rgb lights inside my case will go still. The image on the screen will stay the same and I'm not able to talk through discord or do anything. I am forced to restart the computer. I checked reliability and event viewer but all that turned up there were distributed com errors 10016 and windows shut down unexpectedly. I don't know if these are bad. I've tried many things but none have worked.

Specs:

1060 3gb

16gb ram

ryzen 5 1600

asus strix b350

1tb hdd

230 ssd

All corsair RGB and peripherals. I read in the Corsair forums that the ICUE software was causing crashes but I disabled and closed ICUE and the crashes still happened

:)

maxn2_802, Oct 6, 2020

2. Minecraft freezes gaming PC

Hi,

We have here a thread Windows 10 freezes when playing games
    related to your concern. We suggest that you go through the steps provided by
    Roger Lu.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Oct 7, 2020
  3. Marby Rey Win User
    Marby Rey, Oct 7, 2020
  4. Pc freezes while gaming

Loraine Mon, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

Pc freezes while gaming

1. Pc freezes while gaming - Similar Threads - freezes while gaming

2. My pc screen freezing while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc screen freezing while playing games: Hello! My PC screen freezes while playing games League of Legends and CSGO, it wont even shutdown, I need to press restart button in order for it to reboot. My Windows has done all the updates possible, but isn't activated yet, I have checked my drivers couple of times and...
  3. Why is my Pc Freezing while gaming?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my Pc Freezing while gaming?: My computer freezes and I can't do anything about it until I force restart my computer. This is really annoying and at first I thought it was my temperature but I had the temps on screen and it crashed and the last temps recorded were: GPU- 75 C and CPU- 55 C. Aren't those...
  4. PC randomly freezes while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC randomly freezes while gaming: Hello all, my PC started to randomly freeze while I am playing games,without showing a BSOD,but there are minidumps from those freezings/crashings. Here is the Vlog collector : DESKTOP-A00HG2C-(2020-07-13_11-45-17).zip My OS is Win 10 x64 Version 1909 (OS Build...
  5. PC freezes while not gaming

PC freezes while not gaming: Hi all, Been having PC freezes for a few weeks now, almost every day. It only happens while I'm NOT gaming, however. I can play hours of intense games without a freeze. But usually when I'm watching Youtube or browsing, I'll get a complete desktop, mouse, keyboard freeze and...
  6. Pc freezes randomly only while playing games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc freezes randomly only while playing games: submitted by /u/ShadyMS [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fr3bt2/pc_freezes_randomly_only_while_playing_games/
  7. PC Crashes and Freezes while playing games

PC Crashes and Freezes while playing games: dear, I have got some problems with my pc since 4 months i think. My pc crashes while playing games, freezes so i have to restart my pc or the screens turn beige. I have tried a lot inc. resetting my windows. The crashes happen atleast every day and sometimes 4 times a...
  8. Bluetooth stuttering freezes pc while gaming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth stuttering freezes pc while gaming: I recently picked up my xbox one controller and have been using it wirelessly in my laptop with my bluetooth headphones (after a long time of not gaming in my pc), and decided to play some RE7, at first I thought the stuttering was because my graphics settings were too high...
  9. My PC keeps freezing while gaming or idle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps freezing while gaming or idle.: My PC freezes when it is idle or when i play games, i cant move my mouse , i cant do anything. i have to force restart it. I've tried many method but none of then worked. 114720
  10. Occasional Freezing While Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Occasional Freezing While Gaming: Hello, Right, I don't know what's going on anymore. I have just updated my BIOS to 0902 and I'm thinking this will resolve the issue. The issue is that I get occasional freezing during gaming. I have the latest Nvidia graphic's drivers (397.64), installed through "clean...