Windows 10: Pc freezes while loading games/matches

Discus and support Pc freezes while loading games/matches in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I tried asking about this before but the problem wasn't fixed. I've been having issues with my pc freezing when i load into games. When im playing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BraidenS, Mar 14, 2021.

1. BraidenS Win User

Pc freezes while loading games/matches

I tried asking about this before but the problem wasn't fixed. I've been having issues with my pc freezing when i load into games. When im playing rocket league for example and loading into training/a match it freezes for about 10 seconds while loading in before it starts to load again. Any ideas?

:)

BraidenS, Mar 14, 2021

2. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Mar 14, 2021
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    i cant enter match on online games in my pc pleas help

Since, you have disabled the firewall but still you cannot enter the match, we suggest to contact Steam Support for further assistance.

Thank you.

Riel Alc, Mar 14, 2021
  4. Pc freezes while loading games/matches

Minecraft freezes gaming PC

Hi,

We have here a thread Windows 10 freezes when playing games
    related to your concern. We suggest that you go through the steps provided by
    Roger Lu.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Mar 14, 2021
Thema:

Pc freezes while loading games/matches

1. Pc freezes while loading games/matches - Similar Threads - freezes while loading

2. pc freezes while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc freezes while playing games: hey there,ive got a pc withCPU- i7-9700FGPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPERMotherboard - G15CS-B8windows 1016gb 2666 ram.when loading anygames the computer seems to freezes and i know it crashing because the mouse and sound becomes distorted.when computer crashes the computer...
  3. Pc freeze while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc freeze while gaming: hello! i need help! My pc freeze while gaming and reboot automaticaly.I5 10400f3070 msi gaming z trio16gb ramssd adata falcon ssd western green2 hddmother asus prime b460m-a update all drivers, update bios, and the error persist....
  4. Pc freeze while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc freeze while gaming: hello! i need help! My pc freeze while gaming and reboot automaticaly.I5 10400f3070 msi gaming z trio16gb ramssd adata falcon ssd western green2 hddmother asus prime b460m-a update all drivers, update bios, and the error persist....
  5. Pc freeze while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. PC freezes while launching games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes while launching games: Dear,My PC freezes when starting Roblox and League of Legends, but doesnt freeze when i play other games. I tried many things but nothing helped. When it freezes alt + f4 and ctrl + alt + del doesnt work. This started 4 months ago. Please help!Thanks...
  7. PC Freezing/Deadlocking while Gaming

PC Freezing/Deadlocking while Gaming: Hey. So, Recently my pc started randomly Freezing and deadlocks. Lets say im gaming. It will Freeze. My mouse wont move and nothing on the keyboard will work. Also, All the rgb on my pc will freeze too. I mainly play Cod MW/Warzone, Cod CW and Minecraft. I always have to...
  8. Pc freezes while gaming

Pc freezes while gaming: This problem has been happening for awhile now. I will start a game with friends apex legends, COD and about midway through my pc will freeze and the rgb lights inside my case will go still. The image on the screen will stay the same and I'm not able to talk through discord...
  9. PC freezes while not gaming

PC freezes while not gaming: Hi all, Been having PC freezes for a few weeks now, almost every day. It only happens while I'm NOT gaming, however. I can play hours of intense games without a freeze. But usually when I'm watching Youtube or browsing, I'll get a complete desktop, mouse, keyboard freeze and...
  10. Random freezes and total crashes while gaming/loading games

Random freezes and total crashes while gaming/loading games: Dear people. My PC freeze randomly while gaming. (Cities Skylines, 7Days to Die, Minecraft) Me and my son check everything: RAM, Mainboard, CPU, GPU, SSD, HDD, even the SATA cable. I've got a new power adapter too. (450W) Yesterday I use the troubleshooting in Win10 for my...