Windows 10: PC freezez when playing certain games

Discus and support PC freezez when playing certain games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I am having trouble with my PC running on Windows 10 Pro. Until a month ago, everything was running fine. Although I changed nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MattGreez, Aug 14, 2020.

1. MattGreez Win User

PC freezez when playing certain games

Hello everyone. I am having trouble with my PC running on Windows 10 Pro. Until a month ago, everything was running fine. Although I changed nothing software or hardware, when I play most of my steam gamesnot demanding ones after 5 minutes into the gaming session my 2 monitors turn off and have no signal from my graphics card. I can not do anything with the computer at this point no task manager, nothing, but the PC is still running. No blue screen. I have to restart the computer manually. Any idea why this is happening? In other games, not on the steam platform, everything is working just fine. I tried re-installing steam and all of the games, together with checking all the game data. Some of the games I have this problem in are BlackWake, ETS2, Brawlhalla. In CSGO for example, it works just fine. Thank you in advance for your help. Have a nice day guys!

PC specs:

CPU: Intel I5-6600k 3.5Ghz

GPU: AMD Radeon R9 390x 8GB

RAM: 16GB DDR4

Power source: ZM600-GLX 600W

Storage: Kingstone 128gb ssdwindows installed on it and 2TB HDD for games

:)

MattGreez, Aug 14, 2020

2. Certain keys unresponsive while playing games.

Hello Anthonie,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with certain keyboard keys not working when playing games. We will certainly help you.

• Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • Does the issue occur when you play online games or downloaded games from store or installed using DVD?

Kindly download and install any game and check if the same issue occurs with the games as well. Further install all pending Windows updates and check if the same issue occurs.

Let us know the result. We will be happy to assists you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 14, 2020
  3. play games on my pc

Hi Lisa,

In order to assist properly, kindly answer the following questions:

• On which website are you trying to play the game? What is the title of the game?
    • Have you tried using other browsers like Edge?
    • What error message are you getting?
    • Can you provide more details on the troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far?
    • Are you experiencing that same thing using other PCs?

Your response is highly appreciated.

Rolando Vil, Aug 14, 2020
  4. PC freezez when playing certain games

How to play old pc games on windows 10

hi i am just wondering how i can play old pc games on my windows 10 gaming pc, it's games like resident evil 1 1996 version and so on!, i have a steam account and i can get certain old games on it but not all!, so is there any suggestions where i can get
    alot of old games like resident evil to run on my windows 10 gaming pc?

Teknosfinest, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

PC freezez when playing certain games

1. PC freezez when playing certain games - Similar Threads - freezez playing certain

2. My PC crashes / bluescreens when playing certain games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC crashes / bluescreens when playing certain games.: This specifically happens when playing graphically intensive games such as Call of Duty and Forza. It runs fine the rest of the time, is there anything I can do to figure out the issue? I have reinstalled Windows and run repairs and nothing seems to work....
  3. My Pc Fully Crashing when playing certain games

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Pc Fully Crashing when playing certain games: ** PC Fully Crashes****Windows 10****Graphics Card gets quite hot****Photos Linked below Of What happens****I play 2-3 or 6-7 Min before crashing****The blue ring on the top is off and have to Switch my PC Off and on to turn it back on****Mostly crashes on CSGO,Roblox Some...
  4. My Pc Fully Crashing when playing certain games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Pc Fully Crashing when playing certain games: ** PC Fully Crashes****Windows 10****Graphics Card gets quite hot****Photos Linked below Of What happens****I play 2-3 or 6-7 Min before crashing****The blue ring on the top is off and have to Switch my PC Off and on to turn it back on****Mostly crashes on CSGO,Roblox Some...
  5. BSOD when playing certain games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when playing certain games: Hello, I've recently been suffering from IRQL Not Equal or Less BSOD when playing Solasta Crown of the Magister on GamePass.I had recently reinstalled Windows 10 because I was encountering BSODs only when playing certain games, including No Man's Sky on GamePass and V Rising...
  6. BSOD when playing certain games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when playing certain games: Hello, I've recently been suffering from IRQL Not Equal or Less BSOD when playing Solasta Crown of the Magister on GamePass.I had recently reinstalled Windows 10 because I was encountering BSODs only when playing certain games, including No Man's Sky on GamePass and V Rising...
  7. BSOD when playing certain games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Crashing when playing certain games.

Crashing when playing certain games.: Hi all, Firstly, apologies if this is posted in the wrong section, as I'm not entirely sure what sort of crash I'm having. This PC was my first custom build, first assembled in March 2020. I've noticed since then that I'll frequently crash while playing games - with Modern...
  9. BSOD when playing certain games

BSOD when playing certain games: I get BSOD's when playing certain games; Deus Ex Mankind Divided, Civilization VI, and Witcher 3. However, I don't get BSOD's when playing Crysis 3, or Call of Duty Infinite Warfare. The driver that's causing it is Hal.dll. My PSU is new, and I ran the windows memory test and...
  10. BSOD when playing certain games

BSOD when playing certain games: My laptop been having this problem for this many times. While gaming everyday, have BSOD almost everyday. Screen went blue and won't restart at all. have to manually restart the laptop. The DM Log Collector file is attached. From: Kevin 29255