Windows 10: Pc freezing after closing games

Discus and support Pc freezing after closing games in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My pc crashes/freezes after closing games. Sometimes very soon after sometimes 10 minutes later and sometimes never. The crashes/freezes come in a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Toso.D., Dec 25, 2022.

1. Toso.D. Win User

Pc freezing after closing games

My pc crashes/freezes after closing games. Sometimes very soon after sometimes 10 minutes later and sometimes never. The crashes/freezes come in a few forms. Most often the screen will freeze and the system is unresponsive, sound stops etc. Sometimes the screen will turn black, sound will continue for a short moment and then stop. It has never BSOD on me.I feel as though its the graphics card but I am unsure. I recently re installed Windows 11 in an attempt to clean up any possible driver issues but the crashes persist, inconsistently. My CPU is not overclocked.I have tried everything I know b

:)

Toso.D., Dec 25, 2022

2. Minecraft freezes gaming PC

Hi,

We have here a thread Windows 10 freezes when playing games
    related to your concern. We suggest that you go through the steps provided by
    Roger Lu.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Dec 25, 2022
  3. OverFifty Win User
    Pyramid game freezes

See my December 29 reply above:

I ran the troubleshooter, no problems were found.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the app twice. Pyramid game still freezes and closes randomly.

It appears that I am not the only one with this issue. I am convinced that the problem lies within the latest Windows 10 update.

OverFifty, Dec 25, 2022
  4. Marby Rey Win User

Marby Rey, Dec 25, 2022
Thema:

1. Pc freezing after closing games - Similar Threads - freezing closing games

2. PC freezing after closing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezing after closing game: A few minutes after closing a game dead by daylight both monitors will go black, the sound will continue playing for a minute or so and the PC has to be hard reset with the power button. I have tried updating Nvidia drivers to the most recent version.Specs:i7-8700kRTX 208016...
  3. PC freezing after closing game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC freezing after closing game: A few minutes after closing a game dead by daylight both monitors will go black, the sound will continue playing for a minute or so and the PC has to be hard reset with the power button. I have tried updating Nvidia drivers to the most recent version.Specs:i7-8700kRTX 208016...
  4. PC freezing after closing game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Pc freezing after closing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc freezing after closing games: My pc crashes/freezes after closing games. Sometimes very soon after sometimes 10 minutes later and sometimes never. The crashes/freezes come in a few forms. Most often the screen will freeze and the system is unresponsive, sound stops etc. Sometimes the screen will turn...
  6. PC freezes/crashes after closing a game

PC freezes/crashes after closing a game: This has only happened a handful of times. I was having more pressing issues like constant BSODs, game crashes, game freezing and usually I would have to restart manually with the power button. Nearly all my issues have been resolved after I set my cpu and gpu back to stock...
  7. PC freezes/crashes after closing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes/crashes after closing a game: This has only happened a handful of times. I was having more pressing issues like constant BSODs, game crashes, game freezing and usually I would have to restart manually with the power button. Nearly all my issues have been resolved after I set my cpu and gpu back to stock...
  8. PC freezes/crashes after closing a game

9. PC screen freezing/crashing after closing games

PC screen freezing/crashing after closing games: As the title describes, my PC crashes/freezes after closing games. Sometimes very soon after sometimes 10 minutes later and sometimes never.The crashes/freezes come in a few forms. Most often the screen will freeze and the system is unresponsive, sound stops etc. Sometimes...
  10. PC screen freezing/crashing after closing games

PC screen freezing/crashing after closing games: As the title describes, my PC crashes/freezes after closing games. Sometimes very soon after sometimes 10 minutes later and sometimes never.The crashes/freezes come in a few forms. Most often the screen will freeze and the system is unresponsive, sound stops etc. Sometimes...