Windows 10: pc freezing again an again

Discus and support pc freezing again an again in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; why my pc is freezing again again within minutes? despite high configuration like 16 gb ram i5 processor 1050 gtx graphic card?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MohitAtri, Jul 17, 2019.

1. MohitAtri Win User

pc freezing again an again

why my pc is freezing again again within minutes?

despite high configuration like 16 gb ram i5 processor 1050 gtx graphic card?

:)

MohitAtri, Jul 17, 2019

2. PC Freezes

Hello,

To isolate your Windows 10 freezing issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Aside from this error, are you also getting other error codes or messages?
    • Where do you usually experience this freezing issue? Is it during startup?
    • Other troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Michelle Vil, Jul 17, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Naki Win User

GPU-Z 0.7.8 / 0.7.9 / 0.8.0 Bios reading not possible GTX670-solved with gpu-z 0.8.1

@Maban - does GPU-Z fail the same way for you the way it does for me? I.e. total system freeze/lockup, requiring a hard reset?

@W1zzard - I will try the suggested steps later today, as I am not near that PC at the moment.

Thema:

1. pc freezing again an again - Similar Threads - freezing again again

2. PC asking to restart again and again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC asking to restart again and again: Stuck with restart loop. I dont even know what to do. First time I encounter this issue I restarted it multiple times then I leave the PC for days and its coming back....
  3. PC asking to restart again and again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC asking to restart again and again: Stuck with restart loop. I dont even know what to do. First time I encounter this issue I restarted it multiple times then I leave the PC for days and its coming back....
  4. Randomly Freezes Again

in Windows 10 Customization
    Randomly Freezes Again: Im not going to use broken laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 3 If this doesnt fix im going to use Linux or Mac i dont care i want my 500 euros back! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/randomly-freezes-again/a413412e-b15c-4c61-ab38-d3dce24d93a0
  5. Windows Freezes AGAIN !!!!

Windows Freezes AGAIN !!!!: I raised this question few months back and it stopped freezing thereafter but today my pc froze again. I have attached the link to Windows Logs Application and System with it. Kindly anyone please check these files and help me fix this problem. Also, the time at which Windows...
  6. Pc(windows 10)freezes again and again?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pc(windows 10)freezes again and again?: Hello, my PC just freezes. Sometimes after 10 hours, sometimes already after three, sometimes it runs for days and still works. I don't recognize any pattern, Windows has been restarted several times. Since it freezes there is also no error message. How do I find out what the...
  7. Pc freezes again and again despite new installation?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pc freezes again and again despite new installation?: Hey! I have a problem. My Pc(Windows 10) freezes over and over again although I just reinstalled it. Sometimes when opening a file or a program and sometimes without any input. Please help me, I'm really desperate. With kind regards Pc friert immer wieder ein trotz...
  8. Freezing again

Freezing again: I have made another post about this before, but now it's happening much more than last time and at random. My version of Windows 10 is 1909 build 18363.592 and was updated yesterday as of posting this. I used tools such as Avast Cleanup with its DIsk Doctor basically a...
  9. Pc restating again and again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pc restating again and again: After factory resetting windows 10 to try make my pc faster, it comes onto a screen asking me to select my region, keyboard layout and time zone, after clicking next it comes onto a second screen on which It says that there's a problem fixing your pc ready to use and ask me...
  10. Pc restarting again and again

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc restarting again and again: I am not having Quick heal in my pc but still i face problem of system restarting and saying llio.sys failed. Please tell me a solution for it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-restarting-again-and-again/804885aa-bc8c-410d-953f-4fedf263ed6c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows freezes for a second again and again

2. laptop is freezing again and again