Windows 10: Pc freezing and stuck on a loop at "diagnosing your pc"

Discus and support Pc freezing and stuck on a loop at "diagnosing your pc" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Over the last few days I have had some issues with freezing on my pc. The only way i fixed the issue was by restarting my PC completely as I couldn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jlogue123, Feb 13, 2021.

1. jlogue123 Win User

Pc freezing and stuck on a loop at "diagnosing your pc"

Over the last few days I have had some issues with freezing on my pc. The only way i fixed the issue was by restarting my PC completely as I couldn't move my cursor and there was no sound. This only fixed the issue for a short period of time. I updated my NVIDIA graphics driver to the latest version as well as making sure that there were no windows updates. After doing this the problem has gotten worse as I can no longer load my pc up from turning it on and it loads up a screen which says "diagnosing your PC". I waited for another sceen to appear which didn't happen. Are there any ways to fix this?Pc freezing and stuck on a loop at "diagnosing your pc" [​IMG]

:)

jlogue123, Feb 13, 2021

2. Computer stuck in a loop of Diagnosing your PC

I have a Gateway NV76R series, I was trying to update windows and now when I restart my computer it is stuck in a loop of diagnosing your PC. I have tried to go in advanced options and reset my pc but it says it is unable to do so. I have also tried
    to restore it to a previous version and it says it is unable to restore it. Please help!!!

DeidraShannon, Feb 13, 2021
  3. EUREKA Win User
    Stuck in automatic repair /diagnosing PC reboot loop

Currently I am stuck in this automatic repair /diagnosing PC loop. I force shutdown my lenovo G480 laptop as it was unable to get out of sleep mode and this happened. Currently every option I am given results in the same loop happening over or it just doesn't work. I cannot afford to lose the data in my laptop as it is work related. What are my choices now?

EUREKA, Feb 13, 2021
  4. Pc freezing and stuck on a loop at "diagnosing your pc"

Stuck in a cycle of 'Diagnosing PC'

I have an Acer Aspire Laptop running Windows 10.

It has just this evening stopped booting properly, and now is stuck in a constant loop of 'diagnosing PC'. It takes me onto a further screen, with several options such as restarting, advanced options etc, but nothing is working.

Can anyone please advise me how to get out of this?

Many thanks

RichHutchings, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

Pc freezing and stuck on a loop at "diagnosing your pc"

1. Pc freezing and stuck on a loop at "diagnosing your pc" - Similar Threads - freezing stuck loop

2. Stuck on diagnosing your pc,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on diagnosing your pc,: every time it gets to the screen i can only choose shut down or advance options no matter what option i try it only lets me shut down. how do i get to log back in or fix this issue. tried over an hour but only will let me shut down unplugged everything and nothing unplugged...
  3. Stuck on diagnosing your pc,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on diagnosing your pc,: every time it gets to the screen i can only choose shut down or advance options no matter what option i try it only lets me shut down. how do i get to log back in or fix this issue. tried over an hour but only will let me shut down unplugged everything and nothing unplugged...
  4. Stuck on diagnosing your pc,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Laptop stuck on "Diagnosing your PC"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop stuck on "Diagnosing your PC": I've had problems with my laptop for the last around 24 hours, and it's gotten to this screen, but never advanced to the advanced startup blue screen. A bunch of searching hasn't helped me and I don't have money to buy anything, although I have another laptop that is broken...
  6. PC stuck in "diagnosing your PC" loop

PC stuck in "diagnosing your PC" loop: Hello all After restoring my PC windows 10 to an earlier state to yesterday I'va had an issue where the PC is stuck on a Diagnosing your PC loop. I am unable to boot in safe mode. I've tried F8, shift+F8 and ctrl+F8 without success. I believe the loop is caused by a lack...
  7. My laptop is stuck on “Diagnosing your PC” loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop is stuck on “Diagnosing your PC” loop: Yesterday I factory reset my laptop because it was really slow and would hardly work. After the reset, it worked good for the whole of yesterday and today I opened google chrome and Google chrome was not responding so I closed it. Straight after I closed google, my computer...
  8. Stuck on diagnosing your pc

Stuck on diagnosing your pc: [IMG]HP Problem 440 G2 stuck on diagnosing your pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-diagnosing-your-pc/b0c56656-3078-4ed3-8570-2a5b5ce8e11c
  9. Pc stuck at diagnosing your pc

Pc stuck at diagnosing your pc: My pc is stuck at the diagnosing you pc page and doesn't load, what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-at-diagnosing-your-pc/fb180072-a8c2-4a31-b721-97425f621cda
  10. Diagnosing your PC loop and Resetting this PC loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Diagnosing your PC loop and Resetting this PC loop: My computer froze and I restarted it. After it turned off and started back up, it didn't boot into windows. At first it was giving me a message about inserting the boot media. I reset it again and loaded windows 10 and it went to a "Diagnosing your PC" loop where it would sit...