Windows 10: PC Freezing - Blue Shutdowns - At least 5+ Times A Day.

Discus and support PC Freezing - Blue Shutdowns - At least 5+ Times A Day. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My PC Windows 11 keeps Freezing and have to press the RESET to get it back on. Or Blue Screed Shutdown. At least 5+ times a day this is doing this and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Andrew-White, Aug 8, 2022.

1. PC Freezing - Blue Shutdowns - At least 5+ Times A Day.

My PC Windows 11 keeps Freezing and have to press the RESET to get it back on. Or Blue Screed Shutdown. At least 5+ times a day this is doing this and now really annoying. I have took some copies from the reliability checker and hope this will help why this is happening? Normally i only get an error on the shutdown unexpected but this time today it has thrown the errors below. Any advice appreciated. DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEve

:)

Andrew-White, Aug 8, 2022
  2. mrm3601 Win User

ShutDown Freezes After Updating KIS

Hello.

After updating to the latest version of Kaspersky Internet Security and Zemana AntiMalwarre, when I try to shutdown the PC it freezes at "Stopping Services" white type against a blue background.

Any suggestions as to how to solve this will be most appreciated.

Thank you again.

mrm3601, Aug 8, 2022
  3. Jigen Win User
    Windows 10 Home freezes

Hi Macboatmaster

Yes it is connect cause i use that device as principal audio
    If i disconnect it, the device disappear from the list and i can't uninstall it
    I remember that when i was testing the PC with OCCT i had high temperatures on CPU package (TSI) : max 105.75 °C

Ok i did this 2 times
    - first time: it freezed
    - second time: hasn't freezed yet

Before the full shutdown i had 2 freezes
    At the start the icons are white and take time to load

EDIT: The PC freezed after the second full shutdown, and happen also with the Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 (1st gen) unplugged.

Jigen, Aug 8, 2022
  4. PC Freezing - Blue Shutdowns - At least 5+ Times A Day.

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 8, 2022
Thema:

PC Freezing - Blue Shutdowns - At least 5+ Times A Day.

1. PC Freezing - Blue Shutdowns - At least 5+ Times A Day. - Similar Threads - Freezing Blue Shutdowns

2. Constant BSOD. At least 4 times a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD. At least 4 times a day: For a while, it was just a rare occurrence to have a BSOD but it's been a reoccurring problem recently, happening up to 4 times every day. I've done all I can with my skillset but I've begun using some technical tools above my skill level and need some help deciphering....
  3. Constant BSOD. At least 4 times a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD. At least 4 times a day: For a while, it was just a rare occurrence to have a BSOD but it's been a reoccurring problem recently, happening up to 4 times every day. I've done all I can with my skillset but I've begun using some technical tools above my skill level and need some help deciphering....
  4. PC Freezing - Blue Shutdowns - At least 5+ Times A Day.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Freezing - Blue Shutdowns - At least 5+ Times A Day.: My PC Windows 11 keeps Freezing and have to press the RESET to get it back on. Or Blue Screed Shutdown. At least 5+ times a day this is doing this and now really annoying. I have took some copies from the reliability checker and hope this will help why this is happening?...
  5. Blue screen 5 times a day.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen 5 times a day.: This has happen since I reset my computer last month. I get a blue screen at least 5 times a day. I don't have much on it in the way of programs. Quicken, Open Office, Picasa, Good Solitaire and a Ringtone Maker is about it. I checked my log and I have 3438 of these in...
  6. blue screen 5 times a day

in Windows 10 Customization
    blue screen 5 times a day: what is goin on can anyone help me please CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL can any one help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-5-times-a-day/70e32674-73b2-4809-822f-2e68a6dbd2b4
  7. Windows 10 freezes AT LEAST five times a day

Windows 10 freezes AT LEAST five times a day: Title says it. Event Viewer shows a critical error but I am unable to interpret it: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly. [ATTACH] Details: - <Event...
  8. Computer freezes 5 - 9 times a day approximately

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer freezes 5 - 9 times a day approximately: Hello About a month ago, my computer started freezing randomly. I have Windows 10. After I uninstalled the latest Windows update, it was fine. For a few days, then the start button stopped working, as well as Cortana and the Wifi button. That was resolved on its own with...
  9. Computer freezes, bluescreens at least once a day

Computer freezes, bluescreens at least once a day: Hello, I've been having an issue with my computer for quite some time now, this has been happening for about 1 month and a half. Going back to the end of July, I had a pretty old specs, but they served me well, I didn't have any problems with them what so ever. There was...
  10. Constantly Crashing (at least four times/day)

Constantly Crashing (at least four times/day): Hi all, My system has been crashing consistently over the last few weeks. I'm not sure if it's a hardware issue or a software one. I've tested all my RAM sticks and received no errors. Windows updated to anniversary edition last night and since then, the PC has crashed...