Windows 10: PC Freezing/Deadlocking while Gaming

Discus and support PC Freezing/Deadlocking while Gaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey. So, Recently my pc started randomly Freezing and deadlocks. Lets say im gaming. It will Freeze. My mouse wont move and nothing on the keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MuhammadAwais9, May 22, 2021.

1. PC Freezing/Deadlocking while Gaming

Hey. So, Recently my pc started randomly Freezing and deadlocks. Lets say im gaming. It will Freeze. My mouse wont move and nothing on the keyboard will work. Also, All the rgb on my pc will freeze too. I mainly play Cod MW/Warzone, Cod CW and Minecraft. I always have to force it to shut down. Reliability History&

:)

MuhammadAwais9, May 22, 2021

2. PC constant deadlocking

Hello, i have a problem with my pc. The pc randomly deadlocks and i cant do anything except turning it off and back on, it even deadlocked when i was resetting my windows, in safe mode and when booting up the pc it deadlocks. the only time that it doesnt
    deadlock in is in the bios menu.

i tried the following to fix; none worked

checked the temps, they were fine

reinstalled windows and wiped my drives empty

startup repair

chkdsk command

windows memory diagnostics

resetting bios

running the pc with one stick of ram (i tried both sticks, no difference)

the pc can literally deadlock at any given time, without any stress being put on the pc, so no programs running no nothing just a random deadlock

and im thinking its definitely a hardware problem, the thing i want to know is what faulty hardware can cause this.

my psu fans spin normally, no strange sounds

my cpu fan doesnt make weird noises so its fine

the other options are the mobo, ssd i have windows on, the ram and my apu

these are my specs:

B450M S2H

Ryzen 3 2200G APU with vega 8 integrated

120gb ssd

coolermaster masterwatt lite 400w

2x4gb 3000mhz ram

someone pls help im getting frustrated

Ulysses272, May 22, 2021
  3. Minecraft freezes gaming PC

Hi,

We have here a thread Windows 10 freezes when playing games
    related to your concern. We suggest that you go through the steps provided by
    Roger Lu.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, May 22, 2021
  4. Marby Rey Win User

PC Freezing/Deadlocking while Gaming

Marby Rey, May 22, 2021
Thema:

PC Freezing/Deadlocking while Gaming

1. PC Freezing/Deadlocking while Gaming - Similar Threads - Freezing Deadlocking while

2. PC Freezing/Deadlock While Gaming Repeatedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Freezing/Deadlock While Gaming Repeatedly: So I will preface this by saying I am not a computer wiz, my brother gave me his old gaming pc that he built and it's just become my main pc. However recently it has been deadlocking/showing a blue screen when I try to run more demanding games like Overwatch 2. It either does...
  3. PC Freezing/Deadlock While Gaming Repeatedly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Freezing/Deadlock While Gaming Repeatedly: So I will preface this by saying I am not a computer wiz, my brother gave me his old gaming pc that he built and it's just become my main pc. However recently it has been deadlocking/showing a blue screen when I try to run more demanding games like Overwatch 2. It either does...
  4. PC Freezing/Deadlock While Gaming Repeatedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Pc deadlocks when gaming.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc deadlocks when gaming.: So essentially while gaming after a random amount of time my PC will completely deadlock screen freezes, sound stops, keyboard and mouse become unresponsive forcing me to force **** down my PC. This has happened continuously since yesterday and mostly while gaming, but...
  6. Pc deadlocks when gaming.

Pc deadlocks when gaming.: So essentially while gaming after a random amount of time my PC will completely deadlock screen freezes, sound stops, keyboard and mouse become unresponsive forcing me to force **** down my PC. This has happened continuously since yesterday and mostly while gaming, but...
  7. Pc freeze while gaming

Pc freeze while gaming: hello! i need help! My pc freeze while gaming and reboot automaticaly.I5 10400f3070 msi gaming z trio16gb ramssd adata falcon ssd western green2 hddmother asus prime b460m-a update all drivers, update bios, and the error persist....
  8. Pc freeze while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc freeze while gaming: hello! i need help! My pc freeze while gaming and reboot automaticaly.I5 10400f3070 msi gaming z trio16gb ramssd adata falcon ssd western green2 hddmother asus prime b460m-a update all drivers, update bios, and the error persist....
  9. Pc freezes while gaming

Pc freezes while gaming: This problem has been happening for awhile now. I will start a game with friends apex legends, COD and about midway through my pc will freeze and the rgb lights inside my case will go still. The image on the screen will stay the same and I'm not able to talk through discord...
  10. PC freezes while not gaming

PC freezes while not gaming: Hi all, Been having PC freezes for a few weeks now, almost every day. It only happens while I'm NOT gaming, however. I can play hours of intense games without a freeze. But usually when I'm watching Youtube or browsing, I'll get a complete desktop, mouse, keyboard freeze and...