Windows 10: PC Freezing then blue screen

Discus and support PC Freezing then blue screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Okay, so the problem has happened for the past couple months to me and I've tried multiple fixes however none are yet to work. So, my PC loads up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jack Benton, Aug 12, 2020.

1. PC Freezing then blue screen

Okay, so the problem has happened for the past couple months to me and I've tried multiple fixes however none are yet to work. So, my PC loads up completely fine. Logs in fine. Starts up fine. I can initially open anything with no issues. I play my game or write my assignments for a while until my application doesn't respond anymore. The windows button becomes unresponsive. I try CTRL+ALT+DEL however even that doesn't work. It's almost as if as it passes time it's going through stages. The initial stage of it being unresponsive.
    Then I lose access to being able to open things as well as lose access to CTRL+ALT+DEL as well as the windows button.
    Then my mouse becomes laggy almost as if my frames drop.
    Then as I hover my mouse over an application it's almost as if it doesn't recognise it. For example if I hover my mouse over Recycle Bin it doesn't light up with the blue square around it.
    Then, I get the blue screen of death errors.
    I've got multiple different ones such as Critical Process Died. Kernal data inpage error.

The current things I've tried:

Updating drivers. Resetting my PC. Setting my applications up on a different drive. I'm aware that the errors are most likely from Hardware rather than software, however I'm just interested to see if the errors are happening to anyone else.

Obviously it's annoying and it removes motivation to me to go on my PC as weird as it sounds but it's to do with the fact that it's a ticking time bomb and there's no telling when it's going to crash.

If you require anything at all please let me know. Again, I'm aware it's most likely Hardware as the problems persisted even through restarts and stuff.

:)

Jack Benton, Aug 12, 2020

2. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 12, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 12, 2020
  4. PC Freezing then blue screen

blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

PC Freezing then blue screen

1. PC Freezing then blue screen - Similar Threads - Freezing blue screen

2. pc glitch screen freeze+ blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc glitch screen freeze+ blue screen: Im having this problem for a long time and it happens randomly so i uploaded my DMP File: dump https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-glitch-screen-freeze-blue-screen/eedf7994-d8d0-4a98-bbba-fc1d8008261f
  3. pc glitch screen freeze+ blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc glitch screen freeze+ blue screen: Im having this problem for a long time and it happens randomly so i uploaded my DMP File: dump https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-glitch-screen-freeze-blue-screen/eedf7994-d8d0-4a98-bbba-fc1d8008261f
  4. pc glitch screen freeze+ blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC freezing or blue screening randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezing or blue screening randomly: Ok, this is giving a lot of work. I've already spent hours trying to figure this out, but I can't find the problem. So, my PC for the last week or so has been randomly freezing while I play games or when I am watching YouTube. It just completely freezes and I can't move my...
  6. PC freezing or blue screening randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC freezing or blue screening randomly: Ok, this is giving a lot of work. I've already spent hours trying to figure this out, but I can't find the problem. So, my PC for the last week or so has been randomly freezing while I play games or when I am watching YouTube. It just completely freezes and I can't move my...
  7. PC freezing or blue screening randomly

8. Pc Freezing / Hanging / Blue Screening

Pc Freezing / Hanging / Blue Screening: My pc that I've had for about 7 months has been freezing and blue screening. This usually happens when I'm using a small usage program like Google Chrome, Spotify, and even 30 seconds after logging into Windows . When I want to use the small programs I have to have a large...
  9. My Pc Keep Blue Screen Then Freezes

My Pc Keep Blue Screen Then Freezes: My PC keeps crashing and I'm not sure why. Updated all drivers and check power usage, Did think it was the Minecraft but happen when using internet last night. I have to Hard restart PC to get working again any help would be great Event log details below Log Name:...
  10. PC system freeze and blue screen error

PC system freeze and blue screen error: Hello, Since summer of 2020, my windows 10 PC has been suffering from numerous critical issues following Windows updates such as system freezes, forcing manual reboots and Blue screen errors, with numerous given errors of its own ranging from: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL,...