Windows 10: pc freezing whenever i try to launch any game. (Windows related?)

Discus and support pc freezing whenever i try to launch any game. (Windows related?) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The last few days for me have been a nightmare, i’m pretty new to pc building and stuff around that, but about a year and a half ago i bought a cheap... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DokkaebiIsDokkabae, Jan 5, 2020.

1. pc freezing whenever i try to launch any game. (Windows related?)

The last few days for me have been a nightmare, i’m pretty new to pc building and stuff around that, but about a year and a half ago i bought a cheap pc off offerup, and the gpu was in desperate need of an upgrade (gt 740) of course i still used it for a while, all was well. recently i bought a cheap gpu upgrade (gt 1030) and attempted to put it in by myself. all seemed well but when i booted the pc up, no display to the monitors at all. after some trouble shooting it seemed all i had to do was reseat my ram which i did.

I got display to my monitors finally. i then went in and downloaded drivers and everything straight from geforce experience. i then tried to launch Rainbow six siege and my entire pc froze, no alt f4 no ctrl alt delete, nothing. i rebooted pc and tried again, same thing. i tried to run a few other games, same thing. does anyone have anything that might help me in this situation??

Maybe this isn’t windows related but i just want to see if anyone’s ever experienced this before

submitted by /u/DokkaebiIsDokkabae
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DokkaebiIsDokkabae, Jan 5, 2020

2. Minecraft freezes gaming PC

Hi,

We have here a thread Windows 10 freezes when playing games
    related to your concern. We suggest that you go through the steps provided by
    Roger Lu.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Jan 5, 2020
  3. Launching games

Hi Wesley,

Windows 10 is gamer-friendly by design. If an issue like being unable to launch a game happens, it can be caused by outdated display driver or other factors that cause conflict when launching the app. For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask for additional
    information. Please answer the following:

• What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Are you getting an error message when launching the game?
    • Have you made any changes to the settings or installed updates prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • What specific games are you having issues with?

We will wait for your response.

Jennifer Cha, Jan 5, 2020
  4. Marby Rey Win User

pc freezing whenever i try to launch any game. (Windows related?)

Marby Rey, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

pc freezing whenever i try to launch any game. (Windows related?)

1. pc freezing whenever i try to launch any game. (Windows related?) - Similar Threads - freezing whenever try

2. whenever i try to launch a game i face this issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whenever i try to launch a game i face this issue: this is the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-try-to-launch-a-game-i-face-this-issue/b46cc5e5-02d8-4bce-84a2-ab1c5d5f6405
  3. whenever i try to launch a game i face this issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    whenever i try to launch a game i face this issue: this is the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-try-to-launch-a-game-i-face-this-issue/b46cc5e5-02d8-4bce-84a2-ab1c5d5f6405
  4. Whenever I try to launch a game of FortniteI get an error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I try to launch a game of FortniteI get an error.: Whenever I launch a game of Fortnite I get an error message that reads that says "FortniteClient-Win64-Shipping.exe - Bad Image Fortnite : FortniteClient-Win64-Shipping.exe - Bad Image is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the...
  5. Whenever I try to launch a game of FortniteI get an error.

Whenever I try to launch a game of FortniteI get an error.: Whenever I launch a game of Fortnite I get an error message that reads that says "FortniteClient-Win64-Shipping.exe - Bad Image Fortnite : FortniteClient-Win64-Shipping.exe - Bad Image is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the...
  6. Whenever I try to launch the game Fortnite, my PC will blue-screen with the stop code:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I try to launch the game Fortnite, my PC will blue-screen with the stop code:...: I've tried many things, from uninstalling and reinstalling to updating drivers, updating the BIOS, etc, but nothing worked and the PC ends up delivering the same "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE." Would anybody care to help?...
  7. PC freezes while launching games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes while launching games: Dear,My PC freezes when starting Roblox and League of Legends, but doesnt freeze when i play other games. I tried many things but nothing helped. When it freezes alt + f4 and ctrl + alt + del doesnt work. This started 4 months ago. Please help!Thanks...
  8. PC freezes while launching games

PC freezes while launching games: Dear,My PC freezes when starting Roblox and League of Legends, but doesnt freeze when i play other games. I tried many things but nothing helped. When it freezes alt + f4 and ctrl + alt + del doesnt work. This started 4 months ago. Please help!Thanks...
  9. New gaming PC crashes and reboots whenever I launch a 3D game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New gaming PC crashes and reboots whenever I launch a 3D game: Hi everyone! I recently purchased an HP Omen 30L gaming PC. It's got Ryzen 7, 16GB Ram, and Nvidia GEForce RTX 2060 Super. Played games perfectly without any problem for a week, and then suddenly problems arise. The PC would crash and reboot whenever I launch a 3d-intense...
  10. Not able to launch any game in fullscreen without pc freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to launch any game in fullscreen without pc freezing: Whenever i launch a game that i have enabled full-screen on, my computer simply freezes and i can't do anything other than to force shut-down my computer by holding down the power button. This started to happen after i changed from Gtx 680 to Gtx 1070. All my drivers are...