Windows 10: PC Freezing while in idle on Windows 1903

Discus and support PC Freezing while in idle on Windows 1903 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; PC Freezing while in idle on Windows 1903. I know its not a hardware issue since it was working fine on v1809. I did a fresh install of 1809 and its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Danny1976, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Danny1976 Win User

PC Freezing while in idle on Windows 1903

PC Freezing while in idle on Windows 1903. I know its not a hardware issue since it was working fine on v1809. I did a fresh install of 1809 and its working fine, but as soon as I update to 1903 the freezing while on idle happens again. I read it could be a drivers issue, but I used Driver Easy and all the drivers were up to date and still it froze on idle. I had the PC set to stay awake and hard drive not to turn off and the computer still froze while not in use.

Anyone with the same issue on 1903? Does anyone have a solution? Thank you

:)

Danny1976, Jul 20, 2019
  2. mist3r0 Win User

Windows Home 10 update from 1803 to 1903

I have windows 10 x64 home edition, version 1803.

I'm trying to update it to the new onw, version 1903, but my pc freezes every time when the installation is going to finish (around 80%).

I tried to update the OS in different ways:

1. Start > Settings > Update
      & Security > Windows Update , and then select Check for updates.
      If updates are available, install them.
    2. Download the Update Assistant
    3. Download the Media Creation Tool 1903
    The result is always the same.

No errors, only pc freezing.

What do you suggest to do?

mist3r0, Jul 20, 2019
  3. Jonas Flo Win User
    Bluetooth still on while idle

Thanks for following the steps. Now, the settings won't take effect if you are only using normal PC idle mode. Normal functionality of Bluetooth and Wi-Fi settings are to stay connected even if PC is idle. With the settings that you have created, we would
    suggest that you set your PC to automatically go to Sleep or
    Hibernate
    once idle. In this way, the settings "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" should take effect.

To set your PC to automatically go to Sleep or Hibernate when idle, please follow these steps:

• Open Control Panel, set view by: Small
      icons.
    • Look for Power Options.
    • Click on Change when the computer sleeps on the left pane.
    • Set a timer.

Please try it out. Hope it helps. If you have any other concerns, don't hesitate to come back to us.

Jonas Flo, Jul 20, 2019
  4. PC Freezing while in idle on Windows 1903

pc freezes when left idle

The pc freezes when left idle. Even the mouse wouldn't move. Looked at event viewer, nothing looks abnormal in it. It's definitely not hard drive because I recently replaced it with a new one. Does anyone have a solution to this?

mayank deshpande, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

PC Freezing while in idle on Windows 1903

1. PC Freezing while in idle on Windows 1903 - Similar Threads - Freezing while idle

2. Windows 11 and 10 Desktop randomly freezing while using and while idle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 and 10 Desktop randomly freezing while using and while idle: Good evening. My PC has been randomly freezing multiple times today. Either the screen will be on and the mouse will just stop moving or when the system is idle and I go to move the mouse to awaken it it does nothing. I was working with Windows 11 Home, which I upgraded from...
  3. BSOD while my pc idles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while my pc idles: Whenever I leave my computer on and walk away from it for significant periods of time somewhere between an hour and a schoolday it's usually undergone a BSOD somewhere in that timeframe. I want to keep my computer operating as a plex server for a week when I take a vacation...
  4. BSOD While my pc idle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD While my pc idle: my pc often gets bsod when it's idle never when playing games... i've tried several ways such as changing ram, moving ram slots but the bsod still appears and the bsod that appears is often marked with the code ntkrnlmp.exe .. maybe someone can help me?specRyzen 5 3500Ab350m...
  5. what causes Computer freezes while using the browser, idle and playing games. while pc...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    what causes Computer freezes while using the browser, idle and playing games. while pc...: i've had this issue for months so i will explain it again in more detail. my computer has freezing problems while using chrome, when idle and lastly while playing games. and when it freezes if i clicked using a mouse it creates a beeping sound. also when it freezes for some...
  6. PC crashes randomly while idle

PC crashes randomly while idle: I leave my pc on throughout the day since I use it sporadically. It's a custom built pc running: Windows 10 PRo AMD Ryzen 5 3600 ASUS PRIME B450M-K B MSI GTX1660TI VENTUS XS OC 6GB GDDR6 Samsung 500GB 970 EVO SSD Seagate BarraCuda 2TB HDD Cooler Master MWE...
  7. PC getting freezed when idle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC getting freezed when idle: this is random, not usual My windows 1909 What's the actual reason for such random freezing, submitted by /u/hard2resist [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jgm3q2/pc_getting_freezed_when_idle/
  8. Laptop freezing when idle - while charging

Laptop freezing when idle - while charging: I have had an Acer Aspire ES1 - 533 specs: processor - intel pentium R; CPU N4200 @ 1.10ghz RAM - 8.00GB Windows 10 OS 64bit Graphics type - Intel HD 4000 Hard disc space - 1TB since June 2017 I've recently ran into a problem when charging the laptop, it seems to...
  9. My PC keeps freezing while gaming or idle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps freezing while gaming or idle.: My PC freezes when it is idle or when i play games, i cant move my mouse , i cant do anything. i have to force restart it. I've tried many method but none of then worked. 114720
  10. 1013X PC freezes when idle

in Windows 10 Support
    1013X PC freezes when idle: See my system description. One possibly critical thing that isn't listed: my boot drive is an Intel 750 NVME add-in device, with the most recent NVME drivers installed. (They don't officially support Win 10, I believe.) Under 10130 X64, the PC would freeze at random times....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 left idle freezes