Windows 10: Pc freezing while playing games

Discus and support Pc freezing while playing games in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I dont even know if thats what caused the problem but since i updated my windows i cant seem to play any games at all i can play stuff like league of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ItsSyf3r, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Pc freezing while playing games

I dont even know if thats what caused the problem but since i updated my windows i cant seem to play any games at all
    i can play stuff like league of legends which is a really light game and my screen will freeze like im playing with 30 fps altho im playing with 200
    i formated the pc
    cleaned it
    updated the drivers
    nothing works,no idea how to fix it
    it only happens when i play video games
    and when it freezes the sound getting distorted too

Hope i can get some help in here

submitted by /u/ItsSyf3r
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ItsSyf3r, Mar 24, 2021
Thema:

Pc freezing while playing games

1. Pc freezing while playing games - Similar Threads - freezing while playing

2. pc freezes while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc freezes while playing games: hey there,ive got a pc withCPU- i7-9700FGPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPERMotherboard - G15CS-B8windows 1016gb 2666 ram.when loading anygames the computer seems to freezes and i know it crashing because the mouse and sound becomes distorted.when computer crashes the computer...
  3. pc freezes while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc freezes while playing games: hey there,ive got a pc withCPU- i7-9700FGPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPERMotherboard - G15CS-B8windows 1016gb 2666 ram.when loading anygames the computer seems to freezes and i know it crashing because the mouse and sound becomes distorted.when computer crashes the computer...
  4. pc freezes while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC Display keeps freezing while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Display keeps freezing while playing games: I've been having a problem recently where at random times whenever I play games in windowed or borderless windowed mode my display will keep freezing for a second at specific intervals continuously. Interestingly enough, it is only the display that freezes. The game itself...
  6. PC Display keeps freezing while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Display keeps freezing while playing games: I've been having a problem recently where at random times whenever I play games in windowed or borderless windowed mode my display will keep freezing for a second at specific intervals continuously. Interestingly enough, it is only the display that freezes. The game itself...
  7. My pc screen freezing while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc screen freezing while playing games: Hello! My PC screen freezes while playing games League of Legends and CSGO, it wont even shutdown, I need to press restart button in order for it to reboot. My Windows has done all the updates possible, but isn't activated yet, I have checked my drivers couple of times and...
  8. computer freezes while playing games

computer freezes while playing games: I decided to take my computer apart to clean it then put it back together and after I put it together whenever I play some games it freezes and on occasion makes a buzzing sound in my headphones it also seems to crash faster if I am in a discord call or playing a YouTube...
  9. Pc freezes randomly only while playing games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc freezes randomly only while playing games: submitted by /u/ShadyMS [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fr3bt2/pc_freezes_randomly_only_while_playing_games/
  10. PC Crashes and Freezes while playing games

PC Crashes and Freezes while playing games: dear, I have got some problems with my pc since 4 months i think. My pc crashes while playing games, freezes so i have to restart my pc or the screens turn beige. I have tried a lot inc. resetting my windows. The crashes happen atleast every day and sometimes 4 times a...