Windows 10: PC Freezing

Discus and support PC Freezing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, When I using Adobe Premiere Pro & some another apps, my PC is freezing. And I can't do anything without switch off the pc. Because of that I lost... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SUJAYA, Jul 16, 2020.

1. SUJAYA Win User

PC Freezing

Hi,

When I using Adobe Premiere Pro & some another apps, my PC is freezing. And I can't do anything without switch off the pc. Because of that I lost lots of my unsaved data on my pc. I already report this problem to Feedback Hub but there's no any response. I already do this things to fix this but it not solved. Please help me to fix this problem ...

:)

SUJAYA, Jul 16, 2020

2. PC Freezes

Hello,

To isolate your Windows 10 freezing issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Aside from this error, are you also getting other error codes or messages?
    • Where do you usually experience this freezing issue? Is it during startup?
    • Other troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Michelle Vil, Jul 16, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 16, 2020
  4. Naki Win User

PC Freezing

GPU-Z 0.7.8 / 0.7.9 / 0.8.0 Bios reading not possible GTX670-solved with gpu-z 0.8.1

@Maban - does GPU-Z fail the same way for you the way it does for me? I.e. total system freeze/lockup, requiring a hard reset?

@W1zzard - I will try the suggested steps later today, as I am not near that PC at the moment.

Thema:

PC Freezing

1. PC Freezing - Similar Threads - Freezing

2. Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...: Hi everybody,I have an asus tuf a 15 and recently I had issues with one of the registry keys.When I open the registry and go to the specified path the registry freezes and becomes unresponsive and I have to force close it... I have tried everything possible. I tried using...
  3. Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...: Hi everybody,I have an asus tuf a 15 and recently I had issues with one of the registry keys.When I open the registry and go to the specified path the registry freezes and becomes unresponsive and I have to force close it... I have tried everything possible. I tried using...
  4. Windows Explorer Freezing, CTRL+ALT+DEL doesn't work, Cannot sign out for a few seconds!!!...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer Freezing, CTRL+ALT+DEL doesn't work, Cannot sign out for a few seconds!!!...: I am writing a complaint that this build 22631.3447 caused problems like Many Apps Freezing so hard, I can't even CTRL+ALT+DEL or Sign Out for a few seconds! this build is a total disaster! I can't stand this issue for much longer, Please get the Microsoft Devs to rectify...
  5. Windows Explorer Freezing, CTRL+ALT+DEL doesn't work, Cannot sign out for a few seconds!!!...

Windows Explorer Freezing, CTRL+ALT+DEL doesn't work, Cannot sign out for a few seconds!!!...: I am writing a complaint that this build 22631.3447 caused problems like Many Apps Freezing so hard, I can't even CTRL+ALT+DEL or Sign Out for a few seconds! this build is a total disaster! I can't stand this issue for much longer, Please get the Microsoft Devs to rectify...
  6. Freezing while in Windows Recovery Environment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freezing while in Windows Recovery Environment: For over 2 hours I tried to get my laptop to move past “automatic repairs”. I found the options to go into safe mode and I tried to do recovery, go to windows 10, reset but keep my files… but this stupid ****, problems I been having since it was 2 years old, fresh out of ****...
  7. Freezing while in Windows Recovery Environment

Freezing while in Windows Recovery Environment: For over 2 hours I tried to get my laptop to move past “automatic repairs”. I found the options to go into safe mode and I tried to do recovery, go to windows 10, reset but keep my files… but this stupid ****, problems I been having since it was 2 years old, fresh out of ****...
  8. Freezing while in Windows Recovery Environment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Windows 11 system freezing which app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 system freezing which app: Hi, I am using windows 11 is Dell laptop 3420 but it gets freeze and nothing works.I have to finally restart it using hard press power button. I have updated all drivers updates from dell, window updates is their any way by which I can check if freezing is caused by any...
  10. Windows 11 system freezing which app

Windows 11 system freezing which app: Hi, I am using windows 11 is Dell laptop 3420 but it gets freeze and nothing works.I have to finally restart it using hard press power button. I have updated all drivers updates from dell, window updates is their any way by which I can check if freezing is caused by any...