Windows 10: PC frequently encounters various BSODs

Discus and support PC frequently encounters various BSODs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I built a PC last year with: TUF B550-PLUS/ AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6core/ NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080/ G.SKILL Aegis 16GB/ Western Digital 1TB WD Blue SN550 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kaotheold, Sep 19, 2021.

1. Kaotheold Win User

PC frequently encounters various BSODs

I built a PC last year with: TUF B550-PLUS/ AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6core/ NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080/ G.SKILL Aegis 16GB/ Western Digital 1TB WD Blue SN550 and things went well for a weeks and two. Then BSODs kept on happening randomly when ever I'm not using my computer with softwares that take up many resources, and interrupt my daily usage a lot.The BSODs include IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NONEXECUTE_MEMORY and more.I tried to google and find ways to solve the problems myself but failed to do so after us

:)

Kaotheold, Sep 19, 2021

2. Frequent BSODs of unknown reason. Possibly caused by new PC component

Hi.

I have recently upgraded my PC. The upgrade included:

• A 2GB DDR2 Kingmax RAM stick.
    • A 250GB SATA II Hitachi hard drive, which is a replacement for my old broken hard drive.
    • An NVIDIA GeForce 210.

I performed a clean install of Windows 7 after the hardware upgrade. After that, I upgraded to Windows 10. Since then, I have been encountering BSODs on a daily basis, even during normal computer use.

I think that the BSODs were caused by the new parts, and most likely caused by the new RAM stick, since I have not encountered this many BSODs before the hardware upgrade, when I was still using windows XP. Please help me find out the cause for the frequent BSODs.

I attached the debug file following the posting instructions. Thank you.

lunateepsilon, Sep 19, 2021
  3. Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: WindowsIssue

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, Sep 19, 2021
  4. PC frequently encounters various BSODs

Windows 10 Frequent BSODS

HI,

We can't be sure if it's the cause of all BSOD errors, I think we should wait if your PC will encounter a new BSOD error after avast is uninstalled. I suggest for now that you try to test your RAM/Memory using Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool or MEMTest86.

Paul Navera, Sep 19, 2021
Thema:

PC frequently encounters various BSODs

1. PC frequently encounters various BSODs - Similar Threads - frequently encounters various

2. Various BSODs, highly frequent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Various BSODs, highly frequent: I've been receiving multiple BSODs frequently as of a week now. The errors seem to be varied, I've caught a few IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and kernel security check failures, along with some others ntoskrnl has been the cause a lot of times. I've caught some other errors and...
  3. Various BSODs, highly frequent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Various BSODs, highly frequent: I've been receiving multiple BSODs frequently as of a week now. The errors seem to be varied, I've caught a few IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and kernel security check failures, along with some others ntoskrnl has been the cause a lot of times. I've caught some other errors and...
  4. Frequent BSOD w/ Various Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD w/ Various Errors: Issue:Frequent BSOD and oddly high memory usage. For example, with only Google Chrome and Windows DBG open, I'm utilizing 78% of my memory and 30-40% of my CPU. System specs are below. The issue started after I installed a new video card ~ about two years ago. I switched from...
  5. Frequent BSOD w/ Various Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSOD w/ Various Errors: Issue:Frequent BSOD and oddly high memory usage. For example, with only Google Chrome and Windows DBG open, I'm utilizing 78% of my memory and 30-40% of my CPU. System specs are below. The issue started after I installed a new video card ~ about two years ago. I switched from...
  6. Frequent BSOD w/ Various Errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. PC frequently encounters various BSODs caused by ntoskrnl.exe

PC frequently encounters various BSODs caused by ntoskrnl.exe: I built a PC last year with: TUF B550-PLUS/ AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6core/ NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080/ G.SKILL Aegis 16GB/ Western Digital 1TB WD Blue SN550 and things went well for a weeks and two. Then BSODs kept on happening randomly when ever I'm not using my computer with...
  8. Frequent BSOD with various reasons

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Frequent BSOD with various reasons: Hello, I have been getting sporadic BSOD with reasons such as Memory Management or Kernel Security Checks off and on for months. I have tried everything I could find online from updating all my drivers and running the driver verifier to reinstalling windows entirely. As a...
  9. Frequent BSODs for various reasons

Frequent BSODs for various reasons: Hi, I built myself a PC for the first time a few months back using the components below, but for some reason I keep getting BSODs daily. I've slowly started fixing the problems on my own which led to a week of no BSODs last week for the first time ever, but suddenly they're...
  10. Frequent Various BSOD crashes

Frequent Various BSOD crashes: Hello, for the last 2-3 days out of nowhere the last 2-3 days my computer has been getting a variety of different BSODs. Many of which point to faulty hardware, drivers, or memory problems. I've tried a few things including updating any outdated drivers, and restoring the...