Windows 10: pc frezez sometimes on startup DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

Discus and support pc frezez sometimes on startup DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; here is the link to the drive where all the information is for the stuff https://drive.google.com/open?id=1p_QY7HzqfEyU2T4mrof9MjNxjh1joG9b... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DragonBloodEye, Jan 17, 2020.

1. pc frezez sometimes on startup DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

here is the link to the drive where all the information is for the stuff https://drive.google.com/open?id=1p_QY7HzqfEyU2T4mrof9MjNxjh1joG9b

:)

DragonBloodEye, Jan 17, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jan 17, 2020
  3. auggy Win User
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

The minidump files showed two different errors, a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133) error and a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b) error.

The DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION may be caused by a wireless driver, the athwnx.sys.

Which wireless adapter do you have and which driver is installed?

Also, what ASUS software is installed?

auggy, Jan 17, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

pc frezez sometimes on startup DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Hi,

It is possible that the error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION may occur if the iastor.sys driver is incompatible with Windows 10. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Any response will be highly appreciated.

Rose Cal, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

pc frezez sometimes on startup DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

1. pc frezez sometimes on startup DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 - Similar Threads - frezez sometimes startup

2. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 Keeps Occuring

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 Keeps Occuring: Hi. I keep getting the DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION and I don't know how to fix it. I've tried updating the drivers but nothing helps. Most recent crash dump: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19528.1000 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights...
  3. Código de Error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 - 0x133_DPC_nvlddmkm!unknown_function

Código de Error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 - 0x133_DPC_nvlddmkm!unknown_function: He tenido este bsod desde que recuerdo haber tenido esta computadora. He tratado de formatearla completamente e incluso re-instalar Windows pero el error persistía así que la llevé al servicio técnico de Acer donde le cambiaron el disco duro pero con solo horas de usarla el...
  4. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133)

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133): Hello, some days ago my computer started crashing with this bluescreen. I tried several things already but didn't find out the issue: - Sometimes it crashes after many hours of usage, today it crashed after a little more than one hour. - Every crash happened when playing...
  5. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION on new PC

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION on new PC: I put together a new PC over the summer, and I've been battling Blue Screen of Death ever since the beginning. All that I have been able to narrow it down is that it is related to entering a power-save/sleep mode or coming out of it. It doesn't happen frequent enough for me...
  6. BSoD : DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133)

BSoD : DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133): I am using Win 10 and keep getting a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133) BSoD at random intervals. Below is my latest mini dump results, can anyone assist. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133) The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged run time at an IRQL of DISPATCH_LEVEL or above....
  7. Fast startup sometime on sometime off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Fast startup sometime on sometime off: I have activated the Fast startup option on my PC, but sometimes my PC boots normally, sometimes it boots fast. I noticed when the shutdown sometimes the screen turns off first before the machine is completely off (like if fast startup is turned on) and sometimes it also dies...
  8. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133) when closing monitor of laptop

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133) when closing monitor of laptop: Dear all, Since yesterday I have trouble with my computer when I close the monitor of my laptop. It is a Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga 2nd. I installed WinDBG and extracted the following information from the memory.dmp file. Any Idea what is the reason for this problem?...
  9. BSOD after 15 min idling (following boot). DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

BSOD after 15 min idling (following boot). DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: Hello, So I just bought a brand new HP spectre, installed few softwares like CCleaner, Speccy... And randomly get BSOD 10 or 15 min after booting (btw booting takes some time , about 1min ((for an SSD that's quite long isn't it ?))). I noticed that it can take up to 30 min...
  10. BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, error (133) driving me crazy

BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, error (133) driving me crazy: System Config: GA-970A-UD3 1.1 AMD FX-6100, 16G RAM NVIDIA GeForce GT 610 Patriot Pyro SE 120GB SSD WD 1TB SATA III ST 1TB SATA III I continue to get DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I have updated BIOS, MB Drivers (Realtek LAN and Audio) , NVIDIA Drivers. I have disabled...