Windows 10: pc frezez sometimes on startup DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

Discus and support pc frezez sometimes on startup DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; here is the link to the drive where all the information is for the stuff https://drive.google.com/open?id=1p_QY7HzqfEyU2T4mrof9MjNxjh1joG9b... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DragonBloodEye, Jan 17, 2020.

1. pc frezez sometimes on startup DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

here is the link to the drive where all the information is for the stuff https://drive.google.com/open?id=1p_QY7HzqfEyU2T4mrof9MjNxjh1joG9b

:)

DragonBloodEye, Jan 17, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jan 17, 2020
  3. auggy Win User
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

The minidump files showed two different errors, a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133) error and a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b) error.

The DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION may be caused by a wireless driver, the athwnx.sys.

Which wireless adapter do you have and which driver is installed?

Also, what ASUS software is installed?

auggy, Jan 17, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

pc frezez sometimes on startup DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Hi,

It is possible that the error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION may occur if the iastor.sys driver is incompatible with Windows 10. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Any response will be highly appreciated.

Rose Cal, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

pc frezez sometimes on startup DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

1. pc frezez sometimes on startup DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 - Similar Threads - frezez sometimes startup

2. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: Random BSOD a little worried 1: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133The DPC watchdog...
  3. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: Hi there,I keep getting the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133. I ran the minidump file through WinDbg, but I don't know how to proceed from there, and I was hoping that someone could help me. I've been trying to fix this for a bit, so I've been going down a list of possible fixes...
  4. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: Hi there,I keep getting the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133. I ran the minidump file through WinDbg, but I don't know how to proceed from there, and I was hoping that someone could help me. I've been trying to fix this for a bit, so I've been going down a list of possible fixes...
  5. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: Hi. I keep getting the DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION and I don't know how to fix it.Crash Dump:21: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  6. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: Hi. I keep getting the DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION and I don't know how to fix it.Crash Dump:21: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  7. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: Hi,Rather than the last resort of resetting my PC, I was hoping someone might be able to help me analyse my minidump files. I suspect it's a driver issue, but I'm not sure how to diagnose which one it is.As a bit of background, the computer will crash to restart whenever I...
  8. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: Hi,Rather than the last resort of resetting my PC, I was hoping someone might be able to help me analyse my minidump files. I suspect it's a driver issue, but I'm not sure how to diagnose which one it is.As a bit of background, the computer will crash to restart whenever I...
  9. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: while I was using my pc it just froze and then bluescreen out of nowhere. I opened the minidump file and this is what I got. Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.20153.1000 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File...
  10. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133): Hello, some days ago my computer started crashing with this bluescreen. I tried several things already but didn't find out the issue: - Sometimes it crashes after many hours of usage, today it crashed after a little more than one hour. - Every crash happened when playing...