Windows 10: PC froze and now won't do anything

Discus and support PC froze and now won't do anything in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer froze in the middle of a game so I hard reset and now, when i turn it on, it gets stuck on a gray screen. No splash or anything. Only thing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GraydenRiffle, Apr 6, 2020.

1. PC froze and now won't do anything

My computer froze in the middle of a game so I hard reset and now, when i turn it on, it gets stuck on a gray screen. No splash or anything. Only thing that does anything is ctrl alt del, it shuts off the screen.

:)

GraydenRiffle, Apr 6, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Apr 6, 2020
  3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Apr 6, 2020
  4. PC froze and now won't do anything

pc won`t update

I`ve been trying to solve this problem for 3 months to no avail.

PLEASE HELP!!!

EVERY time the computer check new updates, the following message appears:

We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet.

My PC is connected to the internet, so this could not be the problem.

you`ve only directed me to a window link, which I don`T really understand.

Could ANYONE PLEASE send me a simple answer how I can solve this problem step by step???????

Thanks.

Arnon

ArnonZlotnik, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

PC froze and now won't do anything

1. PC froze and now won't do anything - Similar Threads - froze won't anything

2. How to fix PC froze now won't boot past motherboard screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix PC froze now won't boot past motherboard screen?: Not sure if this is the place to ask but here is the how and what of the issue.1. PC Freezes during usage randomly not a regular occurrence, so I wait for a bit then.2. I get a blue page that says "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart". We're just collecting...
  3. How to fix PC froze now won't boot past motherboard screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix PC froze now won't boot past motherboard screen?: Not sure if this is the place to ask but here is the how and what of the issue.1. PC Freezes during usage randomly not a regular occurrence, so I wait for a bit then.2. I get a blue page that says "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart". We're just collecting...
  4. How to fix PC froze now won't boot past motherboard screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Screen froze and keyboard combos don’t do anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen froze and keyboard combos don’t do anything: Ok. The screen completely froze and I tried every combo that would supposedly fix it. Mouse isn’t even moving. I always have to wait until it’s dead to go back to normal. This is an every now and then freeze and I’m tired of it. Please help....
  6. Screen froze and keyboard combos don’t do anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen froze and keyboard combos don’t do anything: Ok. The screen completely froze and I tried every combo that would supposedly fix it. Mouse isn’t even moving. I always have to wait until it’s dead to go back to normal. This is an every now and then freeze and I’m tired of it. Please help....
  7. Screen froze and keyboard combos don’t do anything

8. PC randomly froze, couldnt click on anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC randomly froze, couldnt click on anything: Well,my dad was on his PC watching videos on YouTube and taking screenshots with that Windows snipping tool while suddenly,whole PC froze. You couldnt close any app,you couldnt click on start,switch between apps but you could still interact with current app on screen...
  9. Laptop won't do anything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop won't do anything: Hi there i lost power whilst performing a factory reset on toshiba sattelite c50d and now i have this Select boot device message I have tried the bios trick and it didnt work also it says no ODD Just to make things better it has no disc tray either. Any help would be...
  10. PC won't load anything

PC won't load anything: Upon restart my desktop background and empty taskbar is the only thing on the screen, I can't open anything at all. Not task manager and the taskbar is frozen too, ive tried to run in safe mode, reset my entire drive but it say's an error has occurred so basically I can do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no permissions to do anything on my computer