Windows 10: PC froze. Didn't know what to do

Discus and support PC froze. Didn't know what to do in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I was watching YouTube when my PC suddenly "froze," that is it was loading or buffeting, or whatever you called it.I tried to log off Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DenitaArnold_800, Oct 2, 2022.

1. PC froze. Didn't know what to do

Hi, I was watching YouTube when my PC suddenly "froze," that is it was loading or buffeting, or whatever you called it.I tried to log off Microsoft Edge, but it kept on going round and round and I couldn't turn it off without disconnecting my gateway, too.I didn't want to do that, so I finally disconnected the power cord and plugged it back in. I know you're not supposed to dothat, but it wouldn't "unfreeze" I tried to click on the X at the top left, but nothing. My question is, what can I do when it happens again? I say "when" not "if" because I know it will. I use a surge protector

:)

DenitaArnold_800, Oct 2, 2022

2. Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Oct 2, 2022
  3. Chrome/ App didn`t start

Hi,

Thanks for your help but... it didn`t work, I get the same error...

I would like to try some more solutions before reinstalling the Windows, so if you can assist me a little bite more... PC froze.  Didn't know what to do :)... it would be highly appreciated.

Radu

RaduBalauca, Oct 2, 2022
  4. Ivandrum Win User

PC froze. Didn't know what to do

My Asus laptop didn`t accept the password, Microsoft asked to change it

Today my Asus laptop didn`t accept the usual password I have been using for years. A note asked me to reset Microsoft password and after that, using this new password, I was able to start my computer.

Anybody knows why did this happen? Since when Microsoft is controlling my personal computer in such a way that I can`t even open if they don`t want to?

thanks

Ivandrum, Oct 2, 2022
Thema:

PC froze. Didn't know what to do

1. PC froze. Didn't know what to do - Similar Threads - froze Didn't

2. PC randomly restarted without BSOD while gaming. Computer didn't turn off, it froze at...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly restarted without BSOD while gaming. Computer didn't turn off, it froze at...: Happened during gaming, cpu is being cooled very well, gpu drivers are maybe 1 driver behind the latest, never had any other faulty problems with my hardware.Restart happened on the 4/22/24 on 12:41 AMChecked event viewer and found this critical error during the time of the...
  3. PC randomly restarted without BSOD while gaming. Computer didn't turn off, it froze at...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC randomly restarted without BSOD while gaming. Computer didn't turn off, it froze at...: Happened during gaming, cpu is being cooled very well, gpu drivers are maybe 1 driver behind the latest, never had any other faulty problems with my hardware.Restart happened on the 4/22/24 on 12:41 AMChecked event viewer and found this critical error during the time of the...
  4. my computer froze suddenly and started making a buzzing sound, no key in the keyboard...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer froze suddenly and started making a buzzing sound, no key in the keyboard...: I was on youtube and suddenly the computer screen froze, and started making a buzzing sound for over 10 min, after a while i managed to turn it off and on again.I have an ASUS Vivobook computer which is new, i bought it about half a year ago....
  5. my computer froze suddenly and started making a buzzing sound, no key in the keyboard...

my computer froze suddenly and started making a buzzing sound, no key in the keyboard...: I was on youtube and suddenly the computer screen froze, and started making a buzzing sound for over 10 min, after a while i managed to turn it off and on again.I have an ASUS Vivobook computer which is new, i bought it about half a year ago....
  6. My wife’s new Chromebook froze up with recycled message stating to call bogus number. Tried.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My wife’s new Chromebook froze up with recycled message stating to call bogus number. Tried.: See image. Recording repeats itself continuously. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifes-new-chromebook-froze-up-with-recycled/ef99d926-c4d6-44a9-9df2-db64b52097e8
  7. My wife’s new Chromebook froze up with recycled message stating to call bogus number. Tried.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wife’s new Chromebook froze up with recycled message stating to call bogus number. Tried.: See image. Recording repeats itself continuously. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifes-new-chromebook-froze-up-with-recycled/ef99d926-c4d6-44a9-9df2-db64b52097e8
  8. My wife’s new Chromebook froze up with recycled message stating to call bogus number. Tried.

9. PC froze. Didn't know what to do

PC froze. Didn't know what to do: Hi, I was watching YouTube when my PC suddenly "froze," that is it was loading or buffeting, or whatever you called it.I tried to log off Microsoft Edge, but it kept on going round and round and I couldn't turn it off without disconnecting my gateway, too.I didn't want to do...
  10. Using Windows 10 Education Key didn't work, froze computer then installed Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Using Windows 10 Education Key didn't work, froze computer then installed Windows 10...: I recently received a product key for Windows 10 Education from McMaster University. The first time I entered the product key, it seemed to work. However, after the progress bar finished, it gave an error saying it couldn't be completed and try again later. I then tried...