Windows 10: Pc froze on log-on screen and is now in a boot loop

Discus and support Pc froze on log-on screen and is now in a boot loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC is stuck in a boot loop after freezing on the log-on screen of windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ionut, May 15, 2024.

1. Ionut Win User

Pc froze on log-on screen and is now in a boot loop

My PC is stuck in a boot loop after freezing on the log-on screen of windows 10

:)

Ionut, May 15, 2024

2. Windows 10 PC froze is in Automatic Repair Loop

I have a Windows 10 client with a PC that was stuck in an Automatic Repair loop but the Automatic repair never completes. He asked me to rebuild the PC which I did. The PC has been running flawlessly for 9 days. Today the screen froze and brought my client to an enlarged login in screen but when he logged in it restarted and is now in the Automatic Repair loop again.

TechezPCRepair, May 15, 2024
  3. PC goes into black screen and froze

The monitor has signal. Its just it froze and num lock froze and mouse.

What could be the culprit?

Here is what happened from start.

My brother is browsing the net with facebook and youtube and after a couple of hours, the screen turn to white and froze. So he did a reset and when it boot up it says windows didnt load correctly and it never booted up.

The next morning, i reformatted a new drive hoping its just an OS problem. But the problem is that in the desktop suddenly it will turn to black screen and froze the pc.

Now, made another clean install and when installing AMD driver, during the installation where it should blink and flicker the pc froze with black screen. So this is a gpu issue?

@XNine @jboydgolfer @alucasa

rubenclavs, May 15, 2024
  4. asuaual Win User

HP Laptop Boot Loop

I am encountering a boot loop problem with my HP laptop. Upon startup, it shows the HP logo and loading dots for about 11 seconds, then goes to a blank screen for approximately a minute before automatically restarting. The power button does not turn off during this cycle.

Troubleshooting Steps Taken:

• Tried hard reset and accessing BIOS/UEFI settings.
    • Unable to boot into Safe Mode or recovery environment.
    please see here the recorded video demonstrating the boot loop behavior for reference.

Any advice, troubleshooting steps, or insights into what might be causing this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help and suggestions.

asuaual, May 15, 2024
Thema:

1. Pc froze on log-on screen and is now in a boot loop - Similar Threads - froze log screen

2. Pc froze on log-on screen and is now in a boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc froze on log-on screen and is now in a boot loop: My PC is stuck in a boot loop after freezing on the log-on screen of windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-froze-on-log-on-screen-and-is-now-in-a-boot/054a9d9e-d906-4b7d-a16b-311e4e1ea4dd
  3. Pc froze on log-on screen and is now in a boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc froze on log-on screen and is now in a boot loop: My PC is stuck in a boot loop after freezing on the log-on screen of windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-froze-on-log-on-screen-and-is-now-in-a-boot/054a9d9e-d906-4b7d-a16b-311e4e1ea4dd
  4. My HP laptop froze so I reset it now it's in this blue screen and it keeps looping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP laptop froze so I reset it now it's in this blue screen and it keeps looping: Hi my name is William and I have this problem with my HP laptop my screen froze so I reset my laptop so now when I turn it on it shows this text that says "your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart it for you" and it keeps resetting itself when it...
  5. How to fix PC froze now won't boot past motherboard screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix PC froze now won't boot past motherboard screen?: Not sure if this is the place to ask but here is the how and what of the issue.1. PC Freezes during usage randomly not a regular occurrence, so I wait for a bit then.2. I get a blue page that says "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart". We're just collecting...
  6. How to fix PC froze now won't boot past motherboard screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix PC froze now won't boot past motherboard screen?: Not sure if this is the place to ask but here is the how and what of the issue.1. PC Freezes during usage randomly not a regular occurrence, so I wait for a bit then.2. I get a blue page that says "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart". We're just collecting...
  7. How to fix PC froze now won't boot past motherboard screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Windows froze, then wouldn't boot, now frozen on install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows froze, then wouldn't boot, now frozen on install: My laptop is only a year old. I have avoided manually downloading and installing the Windows 10 update 2004 because big updates like this always caused my previous laptops to have problems. I don't know if the update was automatically installed. Today, my laptop froze, so I...
  9. Windows 10 PC froze is in Automatic Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 PC froze is in Automatic Repair Loop: I have a Windows 10 client with a PC that was stuck in an Automatic Repair loop but the Automatic repair never completes. He asked me to rebuild the PC which I did. The PC has been running flawlessly for 9 days. Today the screen froze and brought my client to an enlarged...
  10. PC froze and now won't do anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC froze and now won't do anything: My computer froze in the middle of a game so I hard reset and now, when i turn it on, it gets stuck on a gray screen. No splash or anything. Only thing that does anything is ctrl alt del, it shuts off the screen....