Windows 10: Pc froze up.

Discus and support Pc froze up. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; While playing video games my computer sometimes freezes up completely. Windows reliability monitor shows: Source Windows Summary Hardware error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ac122191, Apr 15, 2020.

1. ac122191 Win User

Pc froze up.

While playing video games my computer sometimes freezes up completely. Windows reliability monitor shows: Source

Windows

Summary
    Hardware error

Date
    ‎4/‎14/‎2020 8:06 PM

Status
    Not reported

Description
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 141
    Parameter 1: ffffd503aebc5420
    Parameter 2: fffff806723509f0
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 44dc
    OS version: 10_0_18362
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

I've got my dump files from the past month and my system info into a one drive shared folder but I don't know where to send it for analysis.

:)

ac122191, Apr 15, 2020
  2. Xylee Del Win User

froze screen

Hi,

Windows 10 may have encountered a system conflict that caused this issue. Since you can't access anything after it got stuck to 75%, we suggest that you perform a startup repair. Kindly follow the steps below on how to perform this troubleshooting step:

• Boot to Advanced Startup Options from a hard reboot. Press and hold the power button on your PC until it powers off and until it powers on.
    • Repeat steps 1 and 2 above until you see the Windows logo screen or Please wait
      during boot. Usually it may take repeating up to 3 times.
    • Select See advanced repair options.
    • Under Advanced Startup Options, select
      Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options. Under Advanced options, select
      Startup Repair.
    • If prompted, select an administrator account to provide credentials for approval, type in the password and click
      Continue.
    • Startup Repair will now start Diagnosing your PC, and attempt to automatically repair it.

Please allow a couple of minutes or hours to diagnose your PC by the startup repair.

Kindly get back to us with the results.

Xylee Del, May 23, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 23, 2020
  4. Pc froze up.

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Pc froze up.

1. Pc froze up. - Similar Threads - froze

2. my computer froze suddenly and started making a buzzing sound, no key in the keyboard...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer froze suddenly and started making a buzzing sound, no key in the keyboard...: I was on youtube and suddenly the computer screen froze, and started making a buzzing sound for over 10 min, after a while i managed to turn it off and on again.I have an ASUS Vivobook computer which is new, i bought it about half a year ago....
  3. my computer froze suddenly and started making a buzzing sound, no key in the keyboard...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer froze suddenly and started making a buzzing sound, no key in the keyboard...: I was on youtube and suddenly the computer screen froze, and started making a buzzing sound for over 10 min, after a while i managed to turn it off and on again.I have an ASUS Vivobook computer which is new, i bought it about half a year ago....
  4. My wife’s new Chromebook froze up with recycled message stating to call bogus number. Tried.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My wife’s new Chromebook froze up with recycled message stating to call bogus number. Tried.: See image. Recording repeats itself continuously. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifes-new-chromebook-froze-up-with-recycled/ef99d926-c4d6-44a9-9df2-db64b52097e8
  5. My wife’s new Chromebook froze up with recycled message stating to call bogus number. Tried.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wife’s new Chromebook froze up with recycled message stating to call bogus number. Tried.: See image. Recording repeats itself continuously. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifes-new-chromebook-froze-up-with-recycled/ef99d926-c4d6-44a9-9df2-db64b52097e8
  6. My wife’s new Chromebook froze up with recycled message stating to call bogus number. Tried.

7. My laptop updated then started up froze then showed up with a blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop updated then started up froze then showed up with a blue screen: I had just updated my laptop and it loged me back in it then froze after 2 min of using it and then it showed up with the blue screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-updated-then-started-up-froze-then/dd10fdf7-550d-4a7c-b3d0-a5fec637643c
  8. My laptop updated then started up froze then showed up with a blue screen

My laptop updated then started up froze then showed up with a blue screen: I had just updated my laptop and it loged me back in it then froze after 2 min of using it and then it showed up with the blue screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-updated-then-started-up-froze-then/dd10fdf7-550d-4a7c-b3d0-a5fec637643c
  9. My HP laptop froze so I reset it now it's in this blue screen and it keeps looping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP laptop froze so I reset it now it's in this blue screen and it keeps looping: Hi my name is William and I have this problem with my HP laptop my screen froze so I reset my laptop so now when I turn it on it shows this text that says "your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart it for you" and it keeps resetting itself when it...
  10. My HP laptop froze so I reset it now it's in this blue screen and it keeps looping

My HP laptop froze so I reset it now it's in this blue screen and it keeps looping: Hi my name is William and I have this problem with my HP laptop my screen froze so I reset my laptop so now when I turn it on it shows this text that says "your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart it for you" and it keeps resetting itself when it...