Windows 10: PC froze while playing game and PC restarted (never accured before)

Discus and support PC froze while playing game and PC restarted (never accured before) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This wasn't a BSOD.This is the first game to ever do this to me and the first time after 2 months of playing. I was in like a 3+ hour session when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by wsdude, May 3, 2019.

1. wsdude Win User

PC froze while playing game and PC restarted (never accured before)

This wasn't a BSOD.This is the first game to ever do this to me and the first time after 2 months of playing.

I was in like a 3+ hour session when I noticed the sound freezing and noticed my pc froze.Coudn't alt tab or anything until a few moments later the pc restarted by itself.

Game in question is called kenshi and after playing other more intensive games the freezing/restarted hasn't happened yet so I'm thinking it was a fluke/game related.

Even viewer just said it gave me an error 41

there was a bug check and memory dump file of 700mb was created

:)

wsdude, May 3, 2019

2. play games on my pc

Hi Lisa,

In order to assist properly, kindly answer the following questions:

• On which website are you trying to play the game? What is the title of the game?
    • Have you tried using other browsers like Edge?
    • What error message are you getting?
    • Can you provide more details on the troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far?
    • Are you experiencing that same thing using other PCs?

Your response is highly appreciated.

Rolando Vil, May 3, 2019
  3. PC Game

My PC games still wont play,even after trying the suggestions given to me so far. I h have had no luck in getting them to play. Most of my other games play real good but none of my Microsoft games wont play.

Guess I just cant play any PC games distributed from Microsoft. Too bad because I liked those games and sometimes played for hours with them.

cinemaman1, May 3, 2019
  4. Vladone13 Win User

Random Restart PC

My pc is restarting only when i streaming on twitch and i play a game at the same time ! After 30-40 minutes to streaming and playing is restarting !

Vladone13, May 3, 2019
Thema:

1. PC froze while playing game and PC restarted (never accured before) - Similar Threads - froze while playing

2. PC restarts while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC restarts while playing games: I've had this problem for a while now. While gaming my PC suddently restarts. I don't hear the fans speeding up compared to using my PC normally, nor does it happen whenever I do something potentially hard to compute. As far as I've seen theres no indication when it happens....
  3. PC restarts while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC restarts while playing games: I've had this problem for a while now. While gaming my PC suddently restarts. I don't hear the fans speeding up compared to using my PC normally, nor does it happen whenever I do something potentially hard to compute. As far as I've seen theres no indication when it happens....
  4. PC Froze and crashed while playing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Froze and crashed while playing game: Hi, so as the title says, while I was playing Anno 1800 in this case, has happened with other games too, my PC froze, the fans ramped up, and then it went to a black screen.I had a hard restart with the power button.In the Event Viewer, the latest error logs are as...
  5. PC Froze and crashed while playing game

PC Froze and crashed while playing game: Hi, so as the title says, while I was playing Anno 1800 in this case, has happened with other games too, my PC froze, the fans ramped up, and then it went to a black screen.I had a hard restart with the power button.In the Event Viewer, the latest error logs are as...
  6. PC keeps restarting while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps restarting while playing games: I've had this for a while now where my pc suddenly turns of as if the power was cut off which isn't the cause and then immediately just boots up again, there is no BSOD. It has only happened so far when playing games with high graphics. I always get the following events just...
  7. PC keeps restarting while playing games

PC keeps restarting while playing games: I've had this for a while now where my pc suddenly turns of as if the power was cut off which isn't the cause and then immediately just boots up again, there is no BSOD. It has only happened so far when playing games with high graphics. I always get the following events just...
  8. PC keeps restarting while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. pc restarts while only playing games

pc restarts while only playing games: i recently beilt a new computer and my setup is ryzen 9 5900x, 32gb 3200mhz, ASUS ROG Strix B550-E Gaming AMD AM4, 1000watt silverstone psu, 2070 super. my pc resets when i am playing games like rust and rainbow 6 seige. the thermals are fine and the cpu and gpu only got up...
  10. My PC froze while playing games.

My PC froze while playing games.: So I had a laptop Dell Inspiron 13-7353 for a few months. Last week, my PC froze while I play games. I can't interact anything. I have no idea what is the problem. Although, it doesn't show the blue screen. After I log in after restart, I noticed that there are no problems...