Windows 10: PC Frozen and stuck at 90% cpu usage and 6 out of 7.9gb ram

Discus and support PC Frozen and stuck at 90% cpu usage and 6 out of 7.9gb ram in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, today I was writing text in a notepad on my laptop and playing music from discord. And all of a sudden the music stopped and the laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Ríša MC, Sep 28, 2022.

1. Ríša MC Win User

PC Frozen and stuck at 90% cpu usage and 6 out of 7.9gb ram

Hello, today I was writing text in a notepad on my laptop and playing music from discord. And all of a sudden the music stopped and the laptop basically stopped and then the taskbar flashed black and then back and it was stuck or something. I hit ctrl+alt+delete and rebooted. It took forever and I took it off the charger and then back on and then I canceled the restart, turned it off with the button on the laptop and now it's just stuck, won't launch apps except file explorer and task manager. Taskbar not working. Can't launch anything. I have 90% cpu usage and 6 out of 7.9 gb of ram usage sho

:)

Ríša MC, Sep 28, 2022

2. High ram usage on Windows 10 upto 90%

Recently My PC has been experiencing a very high amount of Ram usage (up to 90%). It always be 85%-90% use of ram when the pc is kept idle and no other application is running. I have a 4GB Ram and only about 300 MB
    Ram is left. As when I turn on my pc it takes about 6 to 8 minutes to startup. And when I run any application the pc hangs and I cannot do anything. Please help me out from this situation.

Manoj Topre, Sep 28, 2022
  3. Laharan Win User
    RAM usage at 90%+ when nothing is running

I recently upgrading from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and have been having nothing but issues since.

As the title states I have extremely high ram usage when nothing is being run.

PC Frozen and stuck at 90% cpu usage and 6 out of 7.9gb ram [​IMG]

I have pictures of my process monitor filtered by memory, resource monitor on memory, and my ram usage from the task manager.

I built the PC myself 5 or 6 years ago and never had a problem with it until now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Laharan, Sep 28, 2022
  4. PC Frozen and stuck at 90% cpu usage and 6 out of 7.9gb ram

KarolBezimienny, Sep 28, 2022
Thema:

PC Frozen and stuck at 90% cpu usage and 6 out of 7.9gb ram

1. PC Frozen and stuck at 90% cpu usage and 6 out of 7.9gb ram - Similar Threads - Frozen stuck 90%

2. PC Frozen and stuck at 90% cpu usage and 6 out of 7.9gb ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Frozen and stuck at 90% cpu usage and 6 out of 7.9gb ram: Hello, today I was writing text in a notepad on my laptop and playing music from discord. And all of a sudden the music stopped and the laptop basically stopped and then the taskbar flashed black and then back and it was stuck or something. I hit ctrl+alt+delete and rebooted....
  3. PC Frozen and stuck at 90% cpu usage and 6 out of 7.9gb ram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Frozen and stuck at 90% cpu usage and 6 out of 7.9gb ram: Hello, today I was writing text in a notepad on my laptop and playing music from discord. And all of a sudden the music stopped and the laptop basically stopped and then the taskbar flashed black and then back and it was stuck or something. I hit ctrl+alt+delete and rebooted....
  4. PC stuck at 90% cpu usage and 6 out of 7.9gb ram

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC stuck at 90% cpu usage and 6 out of 7.9gb ram: Hello, today I was writing text in a notepad on my laptop and playing music from discord. And all of a sudden the music stopped and the laptop basically stopped and then the taskbar flashed black and then back and it was stuck or something. I hit ctrl+alt+delete and rebooted....
  5. PC stuck at 90% cpu usage and 6 out of 7.9gb ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck at 90% cpu usage and 6 out of 7.9gb ram: Hello, today I was writing text in a notepad on my laptop and playing music from discord. And all of a sudden the music stopped and the laptop basically stopped and then the taskbar flashed black and then back and it was stuck or something. I hit ctrl+alt+delete and rebooted....
  6. PC stuck at 90% cpu usage and 6 out of 7.9gb ram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. OneDrive M1 Macbook 166% CPU; 9GB RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OneDrive M1 Macbook 166% CPU; 9GB RAM: Not sure why. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-m1-macbook-166-cpu-9gb-ram/492c3338-6027-48b6-bc90-bff106275bcc
  8. RAM usage at 90%+ when nothing is running

in Windows 10 Support
    RAM usage at 90%+ when nothing is running: I recently upgrading from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and have been having nothing but issues since. As the title states I have extremely high ram usage when nothing is being run. [img] [img] [img] I have pictures of my process monitor filtered by memory, resource...
  9. 90% + RAM Usage on boot

in Windows 10 Support
    90% + RAM Usage on boot: Hey Folks, Pretty much out of ideas when it comes to fixing this issue. I require my PC for my job as I'm a full time streamer but having my memory locked at 99% all the time is making my content unwatchable. I've tried to find fixes for Win 10 mem leak but all the forum...
  10. 90% RAM usage while nothing is open

in Windows 10 Support
    90% RAM usage while nothing is open: I just upgraded from windows 7 and I haven't installed any extra programs and I have done a full virus scan with Malwarebytes however windows 10 sits on 90% RAM usage allot of the time, can someone help me please??! screenshot \/ Screenshot -...