Windows 10: PC game JEWEL MATCH TWILIGHT series ( 1, 2 and 3 )

Discus and support PC game JEWEL MATCH TWILIGHT series ( 1, 2 and 3 ) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Good morning, would like to know if the mentioned series of PC games are compatible with Windows 10 O.S. or how to configure them to make them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JAMESBramo, Nov 3, 2019.

1. PC game JEWEL MATCH TWILIGHT series ( 1, 2 and 3 )

Good morning,

would like to know if the mentioned series of PC games are compatible with Windows 10 O.S. or how to configure them to make them compatible...as many sellers online say they're but I had troubles to make them work without any success. so want to know how to face those troubles, or to know if there isn't any possibility to solve them.

Thanks.

Giacomo

:)

JAMESBramo, Nov 3, 2019

2. Jewel Match Twilight does not work after reboot

This game worked perfectly in Windows 8. I have upgraded to Windows 10.

When I install the game, it works, as long as I do not reboot the machine. However when I leave the computer on for several days, it loses its way; and I have to reboot and reinstall.

The Compatibility Troubleshooter has tried all previous version emulators, to no avail.

Is there a workaround I have not tried?

ShockWave Jewel Match Twilight- Original Title

WillardField, Nov 3, 2019
  3. jewel quest 3

Thank you for keeping us updated. To further troubleshoot your concern, here are the solutions that your can perform on your computer:

Solution 1. Perform a clean boot to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program
    in Windows 10. You can go to this link and follow the steps perform a clean boot.

Solution 2. Reset the game from the Settings menu. This process can help restore corrupted game installation files.

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    • Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    • Find the game, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Solution 3. Remove temporary files.

Temporary files are automatically deleted after exiting an application or a game. However, restarting your computer without exiting an active Windows session won't delete temporary files. These files may cause issues running games on Windows 10.

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    • Select System, and then select Storage.
    • Select This PC and click on Temporary files.
    • Select Temporary files.
    • Click Remove files.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Solution 4. Install all critical and important updates

Go to this
    link
    and click the Check for updates now button to check for new updates.

You can also visit this
    link
    and follow the steps to update the apps through Windows Store.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Nov 3, 2019
  4. Mick1710 Win User

PC game JEWEL MATCH TWILIGHT series ( 1, 2 and 3 )

Windows 10 and Jewel Quest 2 compatibility

upgraded to Windows 10, now Jewel Quest 2 game I purchased does not run. Doesn't do anything at all when selected...

Mick1710, Nov 3, 2019
Thema:

PC game JEWEL MATCH TWILIGHT series ( 1, 2 and 3 )

1. PC game JEWEL MATCH TWILIGHT series ( 1, 2 and 3 ) - Similar Threads - game JEWEL MATCH

2. 3 Monitor Setup: Monitor 2&3 Are lagging when gaming on Monitor 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 Monitor Setup: Monitor 2&3 Are lagging when gaming on Monitor 1: Hi,I have Win 11 23H2 x64 running on:Ryzen 9 7900x3d, RTX 2080ti, 64gb DDR5 RamThe system operates on a 3 Monitor Setup all 144hz or higher.obviously i want to use my 3 monitors while gaming so I play on main monitor and additionally watch a stream or videos on second...
  3. 3 Monitor Setup: Monitor 2&3 Are lagging when gaming on Monitor 1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3 Monitor Setup: Monitor 2&3 Are lagging when gaming on Monitor 1: Hi,I have Win 11 23H2 x64 running on:Ryzen 9 7900x3d, RTX 2080ti, 64gb DDR5 RamThe system operates on a 3 Monitor Setup all 144hz or higher.obviously i want to use my 3 monitors while gaming so I play on main monitor and additionally watch a stream or videos on second...
  4. Jewel 2 classic game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jewel 2 classic game: Jewel 2 classic game keeps reverting to Level 6 after I complete Level 1. I removed cache and even my highest score went away 181,000,000. I cannot play the game anymore. It seems to be broken not my computer system Windows 10 PC. Is anyone else having this problem?...
  5. Jewel 2 classic game

Jewel 2 classic game: Jewel 2 classic game keeps reverting to Level 6 after I complete Level 1. I removed cache and even my highest score went away 181,000,000. I cannot play the game anymore. It seems to be broken not my computer system Windows 10 PC. Is anyone else having this problem?...
  6. Restarting "Jewels of.." games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restarting "Jewels of.." games: Could someone please tell me how to completely restart Jewels of.. games. I mean right from the beginning. Have uninstalled and reinstalled all three that I play, however, they continue from where they were last played. Thanks...
  7. Restarting "Jewels of.." games

Restarting "Jewels of.." games: Could someone please tell me how to completely restart Jewels of.. games. I mean right from the beginning. Have uninstalled and reinstalled all three that I play, however, they continue from where they were last played. Thanks...
  8. 1 PC 2× Windows?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    1 PC 2× Windows?: Hey, I have a new PC on which I have reinstalled everything (Windows, new key). Now I want to drag some data from my old Hdd to my new one. My question is what happens when I connect the old harddisk, will there be any problems because Windows is installed on both? 1 PC...
  9. Jewels of Rome Match 3 game from Microsoft Store - Game not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jewels of Rome Match 3 game from Microsoft Store - Game not working properly: Wondering if anyone is having the same problem as me with this game and has any ideas on a 'fix' for it. I'm running 'Jewels of Rome' on Windows 10 laptop for almost a year. Installation and game play has been fine up until late 2019. Twice once around Nov/Dec 2019 and...
  10. Xbox Elite series 2 on PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Elite series 2 on PC: Hello, My Xbox elite controller series 2 right thumbstick just stops working + when playing Destiny 2 in menu it changes from controller to mouse back a fourth. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-elite-series-2-on-pc/e6636bf5-f6a1-48af-9799-b7d0a1c243ea